ALL >> Travel >> View Article
3 Essential Hong Kong Travel Tips
Total Articles: 2
Hong Kong is becoming one of the favorite places of many tourists around the world. Many tourists and fellow travelers are visiting this place every year to experience its unique culture, bustling skyline, ancient walled villages and crowded temples. Not only that the place even holds many natural treasures for which people are choosing this place as their most favorite tourist destination. Without a doubt, Hong Kong is a worth a visit, so in this coming vacation, if you are planning to travel all the way to Hong Kong, then make sure that you have followed though the guidelines below to make your trip hassle-free and you enjoy each and every moment of your Hong Kong tour more conveniently with your friends or family.
Tips and Suggestions –
Take the Airport Express –
The Airport Express is a reliable train that links the airport (HKG) with the city. You can take a walk from baggage claim and can jump into to the train to travel Hong-Kong Central within a couple of minutes. The best thing about it is it not only connect tourists with Hong Kong Central but also the ticket includes free bus service that direct tourists to city's major hotels where you can decide to stay.
Taking the Airport Express soon after Hong Kong airport is the best way rather than taking a cab. For making your journey more convenient I am sure this is the best possible option that you can have.
Use the Subway –
The subway is available everywhere in every crowded city you visit. Instead of renting taxi, you can get to the subway and use the system to reach to your preferred destination. The system offers only flat fares that are based on your travel distance. You better choose subway for journey because taxi hire may cost you too much.
Ride the Tram -
In Hong Kong, you have pretty good options for jumping around. However, the thing is you need to have an idea, when and how to decide on your journey. If you really want to take a ride to some place, or simply wondering to travel to the hotel, you can always ride the tram, which is another form of public transport you can use there.
Hong Kong is a crowded city, touring to different places without having knowledge about the available options will be difficult and will create troubles during vacation, so it is better that you know about every possible resources beforehand, so that you can use them for your convenience.
This article is produced by My Hk Tour - a Hong kong besed travel guides and tours for travelers.He loves to suggest ideas on several Hong Kong Tours, Hong Kong Visit, HK Tour visit and many more.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson