ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Can You Plan Kerala Honeymoon Holidays ?
Total Articles: 76
Kerala located in the south west region of India is bordered by Karnataka, Tamilnadu and the Lakhadweep Sea. Thiruvananthapuram is the state’s capital, including major cities like Kochi, Kozhikode, Kollam and Thrissur. It is the twelfth largest state in terms of population and has the highest literacy rate.Kerala’s culture is cosmopolitan and is origin to different art forms like Kathakali, Mohiniyattam, Koodiyattom, Thullal and Krishnanattam etc. Classical music form Sopana Sangeetham, Carnatic music illustrates the contribution made by temple culture. The palm fringed beaches, Majestic hills, pristine backwaters, silent valleys are the major things for tourist attraction and the state is truly called God’s own country. The properties here are a combination of modern and traditional architecture. The place is having unique geographic features like misty hill stations, emerald green valleys, refreshing waterfalls, numerous rivers, natural harbours, all are major attractions for tourists. The annual snake boat race is performed during Onam celebrations for which people from all over India comes here to participate.
The reason for visit can be family tour, Kerala honeymoon holidays etc, you can take help of any tour operator specialized in customized packages. The package duration is generally six nights and seven days, which is enough to visit major places of interest. The packages like Kerala honeymoon holidays, Kerala backwater , Explore north Kerala, Kerala hill station are famous among travelers. The most eagerly awaited moment in any couples life is honeymoon and Kerala is the best choice for honeymoon and is the paradise for honeymooners. The itinerary generally starts from Cochin and having look at the sightseeing, and can go to Munnar to see the beauty of green paradise, Thekkady is known for Periyar wild life sanctuary.Also people enjoy boating at Periyar lake. Then moving to Allepy there are narrow canals with infinite greenery and coconut palms. Lighthouse , Hawa and Ashoka Beach forms the crescent of the Kovalam. Here one can stay overnight to relax on beaches. One can also go from Kovalam to Kanyakumari to visit Vzhinjam Marine aquariam, Padmanabhapuram Palace, Suchindra Temple and Kanyakumari beach.The tourism department has conferred it with title Gods own country to advertise tourism. Traditional system of holistic healing using herbs and medicinal oils, along with ayurveda packages, helps to smoothen the body.It removes tiredness and energies you to start your day in a better way. The varied heritage zones and historic places famous monuments provides the memory of ancient times. If you come here for holidays in Kerala, you can see that all kinds of faith and customs are imbibed here.
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara