ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Can You Plan Kerala Honeymoon Holidays ?
Total Articles: 76
Kerala located in the south west region of India is bordered by Karnataka, Tamilnadu and the Lakhadweep Sea. Thiruvananthapuram is the state’s capital, including major cities like Kochi, Kozhikode, Kollam and Thrissur. It is the twelfth largest state in terms of population and has the highest literacy rate.Kerala’s culture is cosmopolitan and is origin to different art forms like Kathakali, Mohiniyattam, Koodiyattom, Thullal and Krishnanattam etc. Classical music form Sopana Sangeetham, Carnatic music illustrates the contribution made by temple culture. The palm fringed beaches, Majestic hills, pristine backwaters, silent valleys are the major things for tourist attraction and the state is truly called God’s own country. The properties here are a combination of modern and traditional architecture. The place is having unique geographic features like misty hill stations, emerald green valleys, refreshing waterfalls, numerous rivers, natural harbours, all are major attractions for tourists. The annual snake boat race is performed during Onam celebrations for which people from all over India comes here to participate.
The reason for visit can be family tour, Kerala honeymoon holidays etc, you can take help of any tour operator specialized in customized packages. The package duration is generally six nights and seven days, which is enough to visit major places of interest. The packages like Kerala honeymoon holidays, Kerala backwater , Explore north Kerala, Kerala hill station are famous among travelers. The most eagerly awaited moment in any couples life is honeymoon and Kerala is the best choice for honeymoon and is the paradise for honeymooners. The itinerary generally starts from Cochin and having look at the sightseeing, and can go to Munnar to see the beauty of green paradise, Thekkady is known for Periyar wild life sanctuary.Also people enjoy boating at Periyar lake. Then moving to Allepy there are narrow canals with infinite greenery and coconut palms. Lighthouse , Hawa and Ashoka Beach forms the crescent of the Kovalam. Here one can stay overnight to relax on beaches. One can also go from Kovalam to Kanyakumari to visit Vzhinjam Marine aquariam, Padmanabhapuram Palace, Suchindra Temple and Kanyakumari beach.The tourism department has conferred it with title Gods own country to advertise tourism. Traditional system of holistic healing using herbs and medicinal oils, along with ayurveda packages, helps to smoothen the body.It removes tiredness and energies you to start your day in a better way. The varied heritage zones and historic places famous monuments provides the memory of ancient times. If you come here for holidays in Kerala, you can see that all kinds of faith and customs are imbibed here.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family