ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
I-eloop Equipped 2014 Mazda Vehicles
Total Articles: 4
Mazda had developed a revolutionary new braking system called i-Eloop. It's safer, better for the environment and it saves you money. The Mazda i-Eloop uses the energy that your vehicle is already producing and distributes it in a manner that helps to eliminate unnecessary wear and tear.
The Mazda i-Eloop uses the kinetic energy your vehicle produces during deceleration. This energy was wasted in the past, causing your vehicle to use more fuel and more electricity. Now with i-Eloop, the vehicle can store this kinetic energy and use it to power just about any electrical component on the car.
The Mazda i-Eloop is able to acquire this energy during the deceleration process. Deceleration by default is usually a very short and often unplanned action. It produces massive amounts of energy that before has gone unharnessed. This is no longer true as the i-Eloop is able to quickly find, store and distribute this previously wasted energy.
Once the energy is stored it can be used later to power headlights, climate control, audio systems and much more. Typically these electrical components would need to use 10% of the vehicle's electricity and sometimes more.
They key to the Mazda i-Eloop is the variable voltage alternator. Traditional alternators would hold charges of around 12 volts. Now with i-Eloop the alternator can hold and store voltage ranging anywhere from 12 to 25 volts.
The ability to store voltage and distribute where necessary is sure to change the auto industry completely. Saving 10% of the electricity used by a vehicle is not only going to change the way your vehicle runs, it's going to change the way we look at fuel and energy entirely.
As of right now, Mazda i-Eloop is only available in the 2014 Mazda 6 with Grand Touring model with the GT package. The new Mazda 6 has achieved best in class fuel economy and performance, essentially crushing its competition.
The newly equipped Mazda 6 boasts fuel mileage of 28 mpg for city driving and an amazing 40mpg for highway miles. These ratings are simply unheard of in a car in its class. Mazda has a reputation for setting new industry standards for economy and performance. But they've outdone themselves this time.
While increased performance and better fuel economy are part of the auto industries common buzzwords, better braking hasn't often entered into this equation. This new ability to store kinetic energy is a first, and it's certain to gain global attention.
Gunther motors has been selling and servicing cars in South Florida since 1964. If you are searching for Mazda dealers using the keywords Sunrise FL Mazda or Deerfield Beach Mazda, visit our Fort Lauderdale Mazda dealership today to view the latest Mazda vehicles!
Automobiles Articles1. Have A Look On The Most Frequent Reasons Of Car Tyre Wear
Author: My Tyre Point
2. Find The Right Lube Trailer For Sale To Increase Industrial Efficiency
Author: Scott Lee
3. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
4. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
5. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
6. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
9. Stevens 112 Ford Has Received The Prestigious President's Award Courtesy Of Ford Motor Company!
10. Car Dealer Selling New Cars At Reasonable Price
11. Best Online Shop For Genuine Auto Spare Parts In Dubai, Uae
12. Most Common Vehicle Registration And Titling Issues
Author: ABA Auto Registration
13. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
14. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
15. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point