ALL >> Education >> View Article
The Accountability Factor
Total Articles: 1
Your word is your bond. If a leader in my company doesn’t hold true to her word, then our customers are directly impacted. When a leader forgets to do something, our customer’s lose. If you want to be accountable and not “forget” things it all starts with being organized.
What’s the number one reason an employee leaves a company? Nope, not money. It’s their manager. When an employee comes to one of my leaders, it’s imperative the employee only has to ask once and they will be able to trust that their leader will solve the issue.
This trait, accountability, is becoming more and more uncommon, as we try to juggle more tasks, take on more responsibility in our lives, and rely on technology to keep us straight. That’s why we work from day one to instill this personal characteristic that can make or break a person.
Personal accountability, doing what you say you’re going to do, not forgetting about tasks, and prompt follow-up is really quite simple.
How a stronger accountability factor can be positioned in your life:
Getting organized is the key to being most accountable. Set up a reminder system and ensure that you check your tasks at the beginning and end of the day.
Nobody’s perfect. If you screw up, use that as a learning to make yourself better the next time. It’s what you do after a mistake to ensure it doesn’t happen again that will set up apart from the rest of the world. Let the person you failed know how you’re fixing the issue. This is the fastest way to build trust and respect. It shows those around you that you’re serious about a strong sense of accountability.
Accountability needs accountability. I know it’s ironic, but have an accountability partner and tell them your goals of being more accountable. This person will truly hold you “accountable!”
Kevin Daum at Inc. Magazine says that motivation, among other things, will help you and those around you become more accountable. He explains to establish a compelling reason why a task should get done.
Do you want to set yourself apart and be successful in all that you do? In today’s world people are too busy to do anything (or remember anything) so use these tactics as your opportunity to achieve tremendous success. Whether its your boss, your client, or your family that you want to improve accountability with, I guarantee you relationships and successes will skyrocket from improved accountability.
What will you do differently today to be more accountable?
For more read : http://livingandleading.com/3-accountability-factor/
Education Articles1. Want To Improve Your Brand Visibility Buy Private School Data Lists From School Data Lists
2. Best Selenium Training, Online Institute In Hyderabad Bangalore
3. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Ameerpet
4. What Does Your Texas Or Pennsylvania Online Real Estate Course Need To Have?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
5. Why Are People Taking Their New York Or California Real Estate License Course Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
6. Rpa – What Do You Need To Know
7. 5 Countries Where You Can Earn A Living While Studying
Author: Pranati Roy
8. Which Are The Best Bba Colleges In India?
Author: ies online12
9. What Are The Top Engineering Colleges In Bangalore?
10. How Is Jain University, Bangalore? How Are The Faculty, Placements, The Campus And The Overall Facto
11. How To Prepare For Neet
Author: Kriti Chopra
12. How To Be A Better Learner
Author: Aadarsh Agarwal
13. How To Master The Art Of Assignment Writing In 5 Easy Steps
Author: Tiana Crush
14. Optimize Your Hospital’s - Digital Marketing Strategy 2018
Author: Ajay Kumar
15. Learn Cpr At Your Convenience With An Online Cpr Class
Author: Christopher Bayer