ALL >> Education >> View Article
The Accountability Factor
Total Articles: 1
Your word is your bond. If a leader in my company doesn’t hold true to her word, then our customers are directly impacted. When a leader forgets to do something, our customer’s lose. If you want to be accountable and not “forget” things it all starts with being organized.
What’s the number one reason an employee leaves a company? Nope, not money. It’s their manager. When an employee comes to one of my leaders, it’s imperative the employee only has to ask once and they will be able to trust that their leader will solve the issue.
This trait, accountability, is becoming more and more uncommon, as we try to juggle more tasks, take on more responsibility in our lives, and rely on technology to keep us straight. That’s why we work from day one to instill this personal characteristic that can make or break a person.
Personal accountability, doing what you say you’re going to do, not forgetting about tasks, and prompt follow-up is really quite simple.
How a stronger accountability factor can be positioned in your life:
Getting organized is the key to being most accountable. Set up a reminder system and ensure that you check your tasks at the beginning and end of the day.
Nobody’s perfect. If you screw up, use that as a learning to make yourself better the next time. It’s what you do after a mistake to ensure it doesn’t happen again that will set up apart from the rest of the world. Let the person you failed know how you’re fixing the issue. This is the fastest way to build trust and respect. It shows those around you that you’re serious about a strong sense of accountability.
Accountability needs accountability. I know it’s ironic, but have an accountability partner and tell them your goals of being more accountable. This person will truly hold you “accountable!”
Kevin Daum at Inc. Magazine says that motivation, among other things, will help you and those around you become more accountable. He explains to establish a compelling reason why a task should get done.
Do you want to set yourself apart and be successful in all that you do? In today’s world people are too busy to do anything (or remember anything) so use these tactics as your opportunity to achieve tremendous success. Whether its your boss, your client, or your family that you want to improve accountability with, I guarantee you relationships and successes will skyrocket from improved accountability.
What will you do differently today to be more accountable?
For more read : http://livingandleading.com/3-accountability-factor/
Education Articles1. Sas Base Training Program: A Way For Bright Career As Data Scientist
2. Attend Iit Jee Classes Regularly
Author: Arpita Classes
3. Difference Between Interface And Abstract Class In Java
4. Introduction To Cisco Ios Software
5. Everything Has A Story
Author: JBM Global School
6. Before You Pick Have A Detailed Idea About The Chinese Courses Offered
Author: Michel Kern
7. How Data Science Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
8. Why Is Operations Management Necessary For Every Business?
9. Why Do Students Prefer Studying Mbbs In Russia
Author: Nitesh Sharma
10. Opened | Redhat Rhce Certified Training And Exam In Opened | Redhat Rhcsa Certification Training In
Author: Surya R.J
11. No.1 Redhat Training And Exam Centre| Rhce Exam | Rhcsa | Rhce
Author: Surya R.J
12. Understanding The Difference Between Electronics And Electrical Engineering
Author: MIT AOE
13. 5 Reasons Behind Expensive Schooling In India
Author: Tuition India
14. How To Select The Right Digital Marketing Institute?
Author: Aditi Singh
15. Inplant Training
Author: neralya sri