ALL >> General >> View Article
Industrial Air Fume Scrubber
Total Articles: 25
Air scrubbers are applied where removal of fine particulate from corrosive, hazardous or volatile gas streams is required. Venturi scrubbers wash dust and particles out of the air by forcing the air into a spray chamber, where fine water particles cause the dust to drop from the air stream. Where applied, venturi scrubber technology is able to achieve the highest particulate collection efficiency of any wet scrubbing system.
To assure the safety of employees and to achieve the utmost plant efficiency, industrial facilities must implement measures to contain the solid or liquid aerosols and / or vapors that occur as a result of many manufacturing operations. Northern Fan provides wet scrubbers for the effective collection of wet and dry fumes and particulate. Northern Fan professionals have the experience to assist in selecting the wet scrubber to best suit the applications and budget.
Most industrial air pollution problems can be solved with a reliable wet scrubber control system. SysTech can implement wet scrubbers that will economically treat large to small volumes of process air, accommodating virtually all types of chemistry.
Workers in welding operations are in continuous contact with potentially hazardous weld fumes and gases. Weld processes such as shielded metal arc welding and flux-cored arc welding produce various types of hazardous small particulate chemical compounds. Examples of such hazards include:
- Weld smoke fume is madeup of 30 to 80 percent submicron-sized particles. Without a reliable weld smoke collection system, these particles remain in the air and are inhaled.
- Hazardous gases can be produced during welding. A weld smoke collector helps to remove toxins from the air.
- Welding stainless steel (Hexavalent Chromium) is now governed by OSHA Standard 29 CFR1910.1026 where the permissible exposure limit (PEL) for Cr (VI) is 5 µg/m³.
Weld smoke collection systems, both portable and stationary, are used to collect welding fumes before they reach your welder's breathing zone. Buffalo Fan Co. offers the best fume collectors and equipment from the leading manufacturers, including Direct from Source Fume Collectors. These compact, portable fume collectors go to work effectively wherever the local fume collection is required.
If multiple operators / welders are working simultaneously, a central collection system is available where a cartridge dust collector is remotely installed and flexible fume exhauster arms with hoods are mounted at each welding station. If a continuous fabrication / assembly operation needs smoke control, a downdraft bench would be another option to consider.
For additional information please refer to http://northernindustrialsupplycompany.com
Canadian air systems designer
Northern Fan Co.
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln