ALL >> General >> View Article
Industrial Air Fume Scrubber
Total Articles: 25
Air scrubbers are applied where removal of fine particulate from corrosive, hazardous or volatile gas streams is required. Venturi scrubbers wash dust and particles out of the air by forcing the air into a spray chamber, where fine water particles cause the dust to drop from the air stream. Where applied, venturi scrubber technology is able to achieve the highest particulate collection efficiency of any wet scrubbing system.
To assure the safety of employees and to achieve the utmost plant efficiency, industrial facilities must implement measures to contain the solid or liquid aerosols and / or vapors that occur as a result of many manufacturing operations. Northern Fan provides wet scrubbers for the effective collection of wet and dry fumes and particulate. Northern Fan professionals have the experience to assist in selecting the wet scrubber to best suit the applications and budget.
Most industrial air pollution problems can be solved with a reliable wet scrubber control system. SysTech can implement wet scrubbers that will economically treat large to small volumes of process air, accommodating virtually all types of chemistry.
Workers in welding operations are in continuous contact with potentially hazardous weld fumes and gases. Weld processes such as shielded metal arc welding and flux-cored arc welding produce various types of hazardous small particulate chemical compounds. Examples of such hazards include:
- Weld smoke fume is madeup of 30 to 80 percent submicron-sized particles. Without a reliable weld smoke collection system, these particles remain in the air and are inhaled.
- Hazardous gases can be produced during welding. A weld smoke collector helps to remove toxins from the air.
- Welding stainless steel (Hexavalent Chromium) is now governed by OSHA Standard 29 CFR1910.1026 where the permissible exposure limit (PEL) for Cr (VI) is 5 µg/m³.
Weld smoke collection systems, both portable and stationary, are used to collect welding fumes before they reach your welder's breathing zone. Buffalo Fan Co. offers the best fume collectors and equipment from the leading manufacturers, including Direct from Source Fume Collectors. These compact, portable fume collectors go to work effectively wherever the local fume collection is required.
If multiple operators / welders are working simultaneously, a central collection system is available where a cartridge dust collector is remotely installed and flexible fume exhauster arms with hoods are mounted at each welding station. If a continuous fabrication / assembly operation needs smoke control, a downdraft bench would be another option to consider.
For additional information please refer to http://northernindustrialsupplycompany.com
Canadian air systems designer
Northern Fan Co.
General Articles1. The 5 Biggest Mistakes You Can Easily Avoid While Repairing Your Air Conditioner!
2. Riyaz Hassanali Is An Expert Cosmetic Surgeon Offering Best Treatment Procedures For Patients
3. New Trending List Of Ios App Development Companies
4. Understanding Intelligent Video Management Software
5. Quick Fix For Inserting Shoton Oneplus Tags
6. What Are The Features And Specification Of Edm 830 System?
7. Important Qualities Of A Photobooth Company
Author: William is the author of this article
8. Instantfuns Platform With New H5 Releases Mythic Fantasy
9. Celebrate The Height Of Pre-wedding Fun With Party Bus Rentals Near Me
Author: David WILSON
10. Online Birthday Gifts Same Day Delivery
11. Emergency Dentist - Need Of An Emergency
Author: Dr. Peter Lam
12. Zox Pro Training - Speed Reading | Faster Learning
Author: Shannon Panzo
13. Event Recruitment Made Easy Through Online Staffing Solutions Portal, Professionate
14. Online Shopping Is Quite Safe & Beneficial! Don’t Miss Out Everyday Deals
15. Worried About Bad Credit? You May Still Get A Small Business Loan In 2018
Author: Ankit Shrivastavaa