ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Condos For Sale Toronto
Total Articles: 7
Buying a condo is much like the purchase of a single family residence, but with some benefits. In the condo the homeowners association trims the shrubs, mows the lawn, trims the trees and generally fixes other annoying and bothersome items like a roof leak and whatever is needed. On the other hand in the single family home YOU do all this work. Sounds like fun, huh!
Even in times of foreclosures and falling home sales, a condo purchase is an attractive option. Why? Because the cost is anywhere from 20 to 30 percent less than a regular single family home. Especially great for the young couples, singles or even retired seniors from states where it snows or freezes seven months a year. Another plus on the glad-I-bought-a-condo smile sheet, is no worry about shoveling, repairs, maintenance, or other dreaded chores. Yep! Sell the snow shovel and motorized lawn mower. It will no longer be a requirement.
Many people who want to enjoy easy living, follow the condos for sale trail in well established, close to comfortable and safe neighborhoods. Some may opt for a condo loft in a downtown area near all the action. Others may choose condos for sale in an area away from the noise if public transportation is available. Speaking of safety, owning a condo in a building with 40 other units provides an element of safety, too.
When leaving on a trip you can feel comfortable that you neighbor(s) will keep a sharp eye out for thieves who thought your condo would be a soft touch.
Okay! So much for "the condos-are-wonderful" tour. How about few questions you should ask prior to a purchase?
- Is there any law suit or pending litigation against the condo association? It is important that you are aware of it before signing any paperwork. Older condo units are the ones most susceptible
- Does the condo association have adequate reserves stashed away for repairs and improvements in case something serious occurs?
- Prior to signing on the dotted line for your condo purchase, you need an inspection. Since you are ostensibly a co-owner of the building, assessments can occur.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. The Perfect Way To Invest In Property Mangement Buderim
Author: Peter Simons
2. Foreign Investors - Know How To Get The Cyprus Citizenship And Enjoy The Associated Benefits
Author: Chris Michael
3. Flats In Jagatpura
4. Assetz Here And Now | Pre Launch Project | Located In Rachenahalli, Bangalore
Author: Guru Raj
5. Lodha Codename Superdeal Upper Thane
Author: chetan singh
6. 6 Reasons To Forget Valleyview Apartments In Shimla And Consider Barog For Your Investment
Author: The Woods Barog
7. Finding Apartments For Sale - Tips For Buyers
8. How About Finding New Apartments For Sale
9. Beneficial Tips In Buying New Residence
10. What Are Various Residential Home Buying Tips
11. Main Points To Think About When Buying An Apartment Or Condo
12. Questions To Ask When Buying Houses
13. Aspects That Need To Impact The Buying Of Homes
14. Things You Must Know Prior To Buying A Home
15. What You Must Think About When Buying An Apartment Or Condo