ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Condos For Sale Toronto
Total Articles: 7
Buying a condo is much like the purchase of a single family residence, but with some benefits. In the condo the homeowners association trims the shrubs, mows the lawn, trims the trees and generally fixes other annoying and bothersome items like a roof leak and whatever is needed. On the other hand in the single family home YOU do all this work. Sounds like fun, huh!
Even in times of foreclosures and falling home sales, a condo purchase is an attractive option. Why? Because the cost is anywhere from 20 to 30 percent less than a regular single family home. Especially great for the young couples, singles or even retired seniors from states where it snows or freezes seven months a year. Another plus on the glad-I-bought-a-condo smile sheet, is no worry about shoveling, repairs, maintenance, or other dreaded chores. Yep! Sell the snow shovel and motorized lawn mower. It will no longer be a requirement.
Many people who want to enjoy easy living, follow the condos for sale trail in well established, close to comfortable and safe neighborhoods. Some may opt for a condo loft in a downtown area near all the action. Others may choose condos for sale in an area away from the noise if public transportation is available. Speaking of safety, owning a condo in a building with 40 other units provides an element of safety, too.
When leaving on a trip you can feel comfortable that you neighbor(s) will keep a sharp eye out for thieves who thought your condo would be a soft touch.
Okay! So much for "the condos-are-wonderful" tour. How about few questions you should ask prior to a purchase?
- Is there any law suit or pending litigation against the condo association? It is important that you are aware of it before signing any paperwork. Older condo units are the ones most susceptible
- Does the condo association have adequate reserves stashed away for repairs and improvements in case something serious occurs?
- Prior to signing on the dotted line for your condo purchase, you need an inspection. Since you are ostensibly a co-owner of the building, assessments can occur.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Apartments In Whitefield: One Of The Ideal Investments For It Workforces
Author: Abhishek Agarwal
2. Godrej Emerald: Luxurious Homes In Thane, Mumbai!
Author: Nikku Sharma
3. Reliable New Construction Builders Makes Your Dream Come True Of Owning A Beautiful Home
4. Try It Out For Yourself - You Can Sell A House For Cash In Jacksonville!
Author: Mason Dexter
5. Construction Loans For B Katha Site Apply 9008133998
6. B Khata Loans In Bangalore For House Construction Apply 9008133998
7. Sell Your House Fast In 7 Days Through House Buyers
Author: Mason Dexter
8. How Do You Find Ideal Houston Corporate Housing?
Author: Candice Wheat
9. How To Buy The Perfect Istanbul Villa
Author: Hariom Sharan
10. What Are The Key Points Of A Real Estate Joint Ventures?
Author: Paul Wright
11. The Qualifying Broker Of Record Real Estate Makes It Possible To Start Your Own Company
12. Why The Townhouses For Sale In Dubai Are Best Compared To Other Properties?
Author: kunal Iyar
13. Factors To Scout Whilst Looking For Retail Shops For Sale In Dubai
Author: vijay kulkarni
14. Buyers Have Nothing To Fear, Rera Protects All : Move Into Premium Golfing Lifestyle Now!
Author: The Hemisphere
15. Your Smart Guide For Buying A Rental Property
Author: RC NC