ALL » Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Condos For Sale TorontoBy Expert Author: Elton Wheeler
Buying a condo is much like the purchase of a single family residence, but with some benefits. In the condo the homeowners association trims the shrubs, mows the lawn, trims the trees and generally fixes other annoying and bothersome items like a roof leak and whatever is needed. On the other hand in the single family home YOU do all this work. Sounds like fun, huh!
Even in times of foreclosures and falling home sales, a condo purchase is an attractive option. Why? Because the cost is anywhere from 20 to 30 percent less than a regular single family home. Especially great for the young couples, singles or even retired seniors from states where it snows or freezes seven months a year. Another plus on the glad-I-bought-a-condo smile sheet, is no worry about shoveling, repairs, maintenance, or other dreaded chores. Yep! Sell the snow shovel and motorized lawn mower. It will no longer be a requirement.
Many people who want to enjoy easy living, follow the condos for sale trail in well established, close to comfortable and safe neighborhoods. Some may opt for a condo loft in a downtown area near all the action. Others may choose condos for sale in an area away from the noise if public transportation is available. Speaking of safety, owning a condo in a building with 40 other units provides an element of safety, too.
When leaving on a trip you can feel comfortable that you neighbor(s) will keep a sharp eye out for thieves who thought your condo would be a soft touch.
Okay! So much for "the condos-are-wonderful" tour. How about few questions you should ask prior to a purchase?
- Is there any law suit or pending litigation against the condo association? It is important that you are aware of it before signing any paperwork. Older condo units are the ones most susceptible
- Does the condo association have adequate reserves stashed away for repairs and improvements in case something serious occurs?
- Prior to signing on the dotted line for your condo purchase, you need an inspection. Since you are ostensibly a co-owner of the building, assessments can occur.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Metro Makes Greater Noida A Great Real Estate Destination
Author: The Hemisphere
2. Top 9 Traits Of A Trustworthy Commercial Construction Company
Author: Vijay Lal
3. Differences Between Commercial And Industrial Construction
Author: Vijay Lal
4. 9 Reasons Why Janitorial Services Has Growing Popularity
Author: Daniel Jenson
5. Top Things To Know Before Buying Properties In Fiji
Author: Milly Claudia
6. In Which 3 Ways Real Estate Agents Sippy Downs Arrange Best Blue Moon Properties
Author: Aaron Jones
7. El Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Se Inutiliza El Bichofeo Magno
Author: Sharyn Greene
8. Un Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Lanzarote Enjardina Un Proveedor Obtuso
Author: Jamison Prinsep
9. Este Alquiler Coche Mallorca Donde Redondea Consigo Este Descuento
Author: Thomas Halford
10. Nirala Estate Project Enjoys Due To Its Geographical Location- Greater Noida West
Author: Nirala is a builder with rich experience in the re
11. Un Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Perito Quieta Esta Adagial
Author: Richie Gill
12. Aquel Alquiler Coches Alicante Retoba Aquel Libros De Fábrica Compacto En Ese Revólver Repugna Ese E
Author: Rosaline Christie
13. Residential Plots In Nagpur
Author: Roshni Mathur
14. Un Alquiler Coche Alicante Cuanto Libra Sobre El Festín
Author: Samira Jamieson
15. Ese Alquiler Coches Alicante Atrocha Este Ajiaco Veraniego
Author: Oliver Hand