ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
You Need Both Web Design And Seo For A Well Performing Site
Total Articles: 20
Things turn a bit difficult to handle, especially when you are seeing the two essential resources of your web design company are fighting with each other. Experts appointed to design the site pages often claim that they are solely responsible for a site’s success, with simplistic logic. They stay focused to enhance visual appeal of the pages displayed, user interactivity, proper navigation, and so on. Recently, their claim got further strengthened, thanks to innovation called RWD (responsive web design) to fit your content in any device irrespective of screen size. All these are done from the user’s perspective, and naturally the experts bringing such advantageous design elements can claim the credit. A site is about usability, and it is not supposed to be rank obsessed-that’s the philosophy they maintain. In fact, the debate begins from there.
Search Engine Optimization, on the other hand makes sure that the site gets its deserved ranking in SERPs. Statistics will say that the user will hardly go beyond the first or second page of search results, and the battle is on to occupy the sweet spot to gain maximum attention. That’s fine, but consistent web regulation updates are making life difficult for such experts to attain the targeted rank. Adoption of unfair strategies or shortcuts is going to invite harsh penalization for the site; worst case, permanent ban. Couple this difficulty with signature cut throat competition observed in online market, and things become way tougher for SEO practitioners to earn the deserved rank. Just the way experts at website design accuse them for being rank obsessed, they hit back by stating that such designers are only capable of creating pathetic coding nomenclature. They also claim that designers are hardly expected to carry even workable SEO knowledge, and the fight goes on.
A Web design company needs them both
It’s a proven fact that a company offering online marketing solutions can’t afford to sacrifice SEO for the sake of web design and vice versa. It requires a balanced mix of these two different acts, with a sole motivation. The client is going to pay for a site that has better rank, offers superlative usability and look great on any screen. That’s the final goal, and the company requires both designers and SEO experts to achieve it.
There’s a way out
Proper education is necessary, to let both these professionals know about the job responsibility shared by each other. Since these two jobs go hand in hand, you need to think about few innovative suggestions to help each other. For instance, designer can think about the following to help SEO activities
• For responsive design elements, focus on mobile gadgets first
• Reduce site loading time
• Convert search specific browsers into navigation tools
• Design the page by enriching its readability trait
Simultaneously, SEO people do have the responsibility to help designers by sticking to the following suggestions:-
• Intelligent usage of shortened keywords to fit the net surfing pattern of mobile users
• Application of infographics, audio visual content, guest blogging and other recognized methods used for natural and relevant link building
• Keep a tab on latest innovation like Twitter card to spread social virility of the content displayed
Katherine Zhang is associated with a website design company of repute, and is keen contributor of latest information on web design and development techniques.
Web Design Articles1. 9 Effective Tips To Secure Your Mlm Website And Software
Author: ketan chhabani
2. How We At Website Design Marketing Agency Improve To Deliver Quality Results?
Author: sean parker
3. How Website Development Winnipeg Shortlisted 5 Seo Metrics In Your Sight
Author: Joseph Symons
4. Software Development Company In Indore
Author: Nkihil Bhandari
5. Best E-learning Website – Edu Bull
Author: ponting brown
6. Ux While Crm Customization And Combination Among Web Design
7. Small Business Website Design
Author: Website Builder
8. Advantages Of Acquiring Website Designing Services
9. What Are Advantages Of Online Marketing In Today Business?
Author: Nebula Infotech
10. Important Considerations For E-commerce Website Development
Author: Mohammed Farhan
11. Top 7 Features And Benefits Of Magento For E-commerce Web Development
Author: Johny Lins
12. How To Tell A Story With Infographics Video?
13. Magento Development Company Explains How Your Shopping Cart Can Be Search Engine Friendly
Author: Rose Carter
14. The Stencil Theme Store- Flawless Bigcommerce Themes And Designs
Author: Stencil Theme
15. Making Your Online Store Breath Again- Bigcommerce Guide
Author: Stencil Theme