ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
You Need Both Web Design And Seo For A Well Performing Site
Total Articles: 20
Things turn a bit difficult to handle, especially when you are seeing the two essential resources of your web design company are fighting with each other. Experts appointed to design the site pages often claim that they are solely responsible for a site’s success, with simplistic logic. They stay focused to enhance visual appeal of the pages displayed, user interactivity, proper navigation, and so on. Recently, their claim got further strengthened, thanks to innovation called RWD (responsive web design) to fit your content in any device irrespective of screen size. All these are done from the user’s perspective, and naturally the experts bringing such advantageous design elements can claim the credit. A site is about usability, and it is not supposed to be rank obsessed-that’s the philosophy they maintain. In fact, the debate begins from there.
Search Engine Optimization, on the other hand makes sure that the site gets its deserved ranking in SERPs. Statistics will say that the user will hardly go beyond the first or second page of search results, and the battle is on to occupy the sweet spot to gain maximum attention. That’s fine, but consistent web regulation updates are making life difficult for such experts to attain the targeted rank. Adoption of unfair strategies or shortcuts is going to invite harsh penalization for the site; worst case, permanent ban. Couple this difficulty with signature cut throat competition observed in online market, and things become way tougher for SEO practitioners to earn the deserved rank. Just the way experts at website design accuse them for being rank obsessed, they hit back by stating that such designers are only capable of creating pathetic coding nomenclature. They also claim that designers are hardly expected to carry even workable SEO knowledge, and the fight goes on.
A Web design company needs them both
It’s a proven fact that a company offering online marketing solutions can’t afford to sacrifice SEO for the sake of web design and vice versa. It requires a balanced mix of these two different acts, with a sole motivation. The client is going to pay for a site that has better rank, offers superlative usability and look great on any screen. That’s the final goal, and the company requires both designers and SEO experts to achieve it.
There’s a way out
Proper education is necessary, to let both these professionals know about the job responsibility shared by each other. Since these two jobs go hand in hand, you need to think about few innovative suggestions to help each other. For instance, designer can think about the following to help SEO activities
• For responsive design elements, focus on mobile gadgets first
• Reduce site loading time
• Convert search specific browsers into navigation tools
• Design the page by enriching its readability trait
Simultaneously, SEO people do have the responsibility to help designers by sticking to the following suggestions:-
• Intelligent usage of shortened keywords to fit the net surfing pattern of mobile users
• Application of infographics, audio visual content, guest blogging and other recognized methods used for natural and relevant link building
• Keep a tab on latest innovation like Twitter card to spread social virility of the content displayed
Katherine Zhang is associated with a website design company of repute, and is keen contributor of latest information on web design and development techniques.
Web Design Articles1. How To Choose A Best Web Design Company
Author: Madan Kumar
2. Significance Of Website Speed Optimisation
3. Why Need An Event App For Your Event?
4. Utilizing Touch Displays To Reinforce Client Experience
5. Touch Screen Kiosks And Their Many Benefits
6. Top Advantages Associated With Using A Conference Mobile App For Any Meeting
7. Tips To Selecting The Best Iphone Audio Event Application – Top Must Have Features
8. The Reason Why You’re Event Would Need The App?
9. Online Digital Screen Kiosks – The New Business Trendy
10. Mobile App Development To Take Your Businesses Ahead
11. Mobile App Developer - Why Your Business Must Have One
12. How To Get The Best Augmented Reality Company For Ar Application Development?
13. How To Choose The Best Software Development Firm
14. Effective Digital Signs Is A Team Effort
15. Digital Signage - 3 Useful Rules To Succeed