ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Racing Fans Clean Up When It Comes To Tailgating
It's time for families to pack up and head over to stadiums, ball fields or racetracks across the country-that's right, it's tailgating season. With NASCAR races in full throttle, fans are shifting into gear for traditional pre- and postrace get-togethers. And everyone knows that racing fans are some of the best and most dedicated tailgaters in the country.
The key to a successful tailgate is not just the fans and a smorgasbord of food, it is the preparation and planning made ahead of time -which is why racing tailgates are often the most successful. Not only do race fans know how to prepare a tailgate-they are also prepared for the all-important cleanup after the checkered flag comes down.
Jeff Gordon, NASCAR driver and four-time Nextel Cup Champion, sees many tailgaters first-hand on a weekly basis: "Our fans are some of the best in the world, and their tailgate setups are unbelievable-they have it down to a science. Sparkle® Paper Towels are a critical part of the tailgating formula when it's time to clean up after the race."
Some tips to ensure your next tailgate is a hit:
Pack your gear the night before the tailgate. Save yourself from the last-minute run-around and the headache of forgetting the grill! You can also leave nonperishable items packed and ready to go between races. Keep paper towels, plastic forks, paper plates, bottle openers and a portable radio to listen to the prerace coverage so you won't forget them when it is time to go.
You can never bring enough food. Remember that a tailgate is a social affair. You never know when the folks at the site beside yours will end up joining in your fun. And it's not just about the food on the grill-don't forget the all-important side dishes!
Fly a flag from your RV or at the tailgating site to help your group find its way back to the site. Consider making your own flag to show team spirit and set your site apart from your neighbors'.
Keep tailgates hassle-free by bringing disposable and multiuse items, such as Sparkle® Paper Towels. Also bring extra resealable plastic bags to hold leftover food. Trash bags are a perennial favorite for both their intended purpose or to use as a rain poncho during the unexpected rain shower.
Bring along a few damp paper towels in a plastic bag to wipe grimy hands and to clean the setup area. With great food and outdoor eating, you can never have enough paper towels for cleanup.
Don't forget the ice! Not only does ice help to keep food fresh for the trip, but it's also vital to keep everyone's beverage nice and cool.
Automobiles Articles1. Advantages Of Car Insurance In Uae!
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
2. Let An Expert Handle Body Repairs If The Car Is Involved In An Accident
Author: Supreme Accident Repair Centre
3. Gillne.fr Avons Regardé Beaucoup De Robes De Soirée
Author: Cette robe dos nu peut être couplé ave
4. Vw Auto Repair Gainesville
Author: Berrisford Smith
5. How To Choose A Good Online Tyre Selling Company
Author: My Tyre Point
6. Legend Removals Trusted Movers Hampton
7. How To Become A Dump Truck Driver
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. Cash For Cars – Getting The Most For Your Vehicle
Author: Callum Lansell
9. Find Harley Davidson Custom Parts For Your Dream Chopper
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Application Of Explosion Proof Fans
Author: Alvin Ross
11. Services Offer To You By Auto Repair Shops
12. Buy Miami Used Luxury Cars For Sale That Come In The Best Condition And Quality At Affordable Price
13. Get Auto Repair Service From Haggerty Auto Group At Affordable Rates
14. Benefits Of Buying Used Cars From Reliable Dealer
15. Steps Towards Reducing Fuel Consumption Of Construction Equipment
Author: Devesh Singh