ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Racing Fans Clean Up When It Comes To Tailgating
Total Articles: 312
It's time for families to pack up and head over to stadiums, ball fields or racetracks across the country-that's right, it's tailgating season. With NASCAR races in full throttle, fans are shifting into gear for traditional pre- and postrace get-togethers. And everyone knows that racing fans are some of the best and most dedicated tailgaters in the country.
The key to a successful tailgate is not just the fans and a smorgasbord of food, it is the preparation and planning made ahead of time -which is why racing tailgates are often the most successful. Not only do race fans know how to prepare a tailgate-they are also prepared for the all-important cleanup after the checkered flag comes down.
Jeff Gordon, NASCAR driver and four-time Nextel Cup Champion, sees many tailgaters first-hand on a weekly basis: "Our fans are some of the best in the world, and their tailgate setups are unbelievable-they have it down to a science. Sparkle® Paper Towels are a critical part of the tailgating formula when it's time to clean up after the race."
Some tips to ensure your next tailgate is a hit:
Pack your gear the night before the tailgate. Save yourself from the last-minute run-around and the headache of forgetting the grill! You can also leave nonperishable items packed and ready to go between races. Keep paper towels, plastic forks, paper plates, bottle openers and a portable radio to listen to the prerace coverage so you won't forget them when it is time to go.
You can never bring enough food. Remember that a tailgate is a social affair. You never know when the folks at the site beside yours will end up joining in your fun. And it's not just about the food on the grill-don't forget the all-important side dishes!
Fly a flag from your RV or at the tailgating site to help your group find its way back to the site. Consider making your own flag to show team spirit and set your site apart from your neighbors'.
Keep tailgates hassle-free by bringing disposable and multiuse items, such as Sparkle® Paper Towels. Also bring extra resealable plastic bags to hold leftover food. Trash bags are a perennial favorite for both their intended purpose or to use as a rain poncho during the unexpected rain shower.
Bring along a few damp paper towels in a plastic bag to wipe grimy hands and to clean the setup area. With great food and outdoor eating, you can never have enough paper towels for cleanup.
Don't forget the ice! Not only does ice help to keep food fresh for the trip, but it's also vital to keep everyone's beverage nice and cool.
Automobiles Articles1. Is Your Next Vehicle A Luxury Car?
Author: Mike Hamby
2. Choose Auto Repair Shop Where Mechanic Give An Accurate Diagnosis
Author: Haggerty Ford
3. How To Detail Car Like A Pro
Author: neel patel
4. Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sell Your Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
5. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Auto Care
Author: James Elston
6. How Car Valeting In Sutton Can Increase Your Profit!
Author: Rhys Gibson
7. Different Ways Of Finding Custom Choppers On Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Find The Best Auto Financing Rates
9. Points To Know When Financing New Car
Author: haggerty ford
10. Two Great Tips That Can Help You Maintain Your Bmw Luxury Car Better
Author: BMW Bavaria Motors
11. 3 Tips For You To Be Careful While Buying A Used Luxury Car
Author: BMW Parsoli Motors
12. Carbon Folding Bike – Folding Bicycle Is Designed To Deliver Maximum Convenience And Benefit For The
Author: Paul Pinigis
13. Essential Tips For Purchasing A New Car
14. Australian Transport Fuel Tanks On Show Across The World
15. Car Essentials – Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
Author: neel patel