ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Racing Fans Clean Up When It Comes To Tailgating
Total Articles: 312
It's time for families to pack up and head over to stadiums, ball fields or racetracks across the country-that's right, it's tailgating season. With NASCAR races in full throttle, fans are shifting into gear for traditional pre- and postrace get-togethers. And everyone knows that racing fans are some of the best and most dedicated tailgaters in the country.
The key to a successful tailgate is not just the fans and a smorgasbord of food, it is the preparation and planning made ahead of time -which is why racing tailgates are often the most successful. Not only do race fans know how to prepare a tailgate-they are also prepared for the all-important cleanup after the checkered flag comes down.
Jeff Gordon, NASCAR driver and four-time Nextel Cup Champion, sees many tailgaters first-hand on a weekly basis: "Our fans are some of the best in the world, and their tailgate setups are unbelievable-they have it down to a science. Sparkle® Paper Towels are a critical part of the tailgating formula when it's time to clean up after the race."
Some tips to ensure your next tailgate is a hit:
Pack your gear the night before the tailgate. Save yourself from the last-minute run-around and the headache of forgetting the grill! You can also leave nonperishable items packed and ready to go between races. Keep paper towels, plastic forks, paper plates, bottle openers and a portable radio to listen to the prerace coverage so you won't forget them when it is time to go.
You can never bring enough food. Remember that a tailgate is a social affair. You never know when the folks at the site beside yours will end up joining in your fun. And it's not just about the food on the grill-don't forget the all-important side dishes!
Fly a flag from your RV or at the tailgating site to help your group find its way back to the site. Consider making your own flag to show team spirit and set your site apart from your neighbors'.
Keep tailgates hassle-free by bringing disposable and multiuse items, such as Sparkle® Paper Towels. Also bring extra resealable plastic bags to hold leftover food. Trash bags are a perennial favorite for both their intended purpose or to use as a rain poncho during the unexpected rain shower.
Bring along a few damp paper towels in a plastic bag to wipe grimy hands and to clean the setup area. With great food and outdoor eating, you can never have enough paper towels for cleanup.
Don't forget the ice! Not only does ice help to keep food fresh for the trip, but it's also vital to keep everyone's beverage nice and cool.
Automobiles Articles1. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
2. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
3. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen
4. Car Detailing And Car Washing – Is There Any Difference In Actual?
Author: neel patel
5. Why Buying High Performance Parts Online Is The Best Choice For Racing Car Enthusiasts
6. 5 Probable Causes For Car Engine Failure
Author: Paul Zervos
7. When Should You Opt For A Limo Service Dallas
8. Why Opt For A Limo Service Fort Worth
9. Advantages Offered By A Limo Service Dallas
10. How To Get A Truck For Rent Or A Truck Load In This Busy World
Author: Truck for rent
11. Recent Trends In Car Pooling And Car Rental In New Zealand
Author: ashok saraswat
12. The Use Of Cummins Compound Turbocharger Results In Sped Up Motor
Author: Rip Rook
13. Wearing Novelty Helmets Motorcycle Can Keep You Protected While Riding!
Author: Dickens Ben
14. Your Search For The #1 Engine Test Stand Ends Here
Author: Al Freilich
15. Best And Affordabale Car, Bus, Tempo Traveller Services In Pune – Neetabus Shubhyatra
Author: Neetabus Shubhyatra