ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Racing Fans Clean Up When It Comes To Tailgating
Total Articles: 399
It's time for families to pack up and head over to stadiums, ball fields or racetracks across the country-that's right, it's tailgating season. With NASCAR races in full throttle, fans are shifting into gear for traditional pre- and postrace get-togethers. And everyone knows that racing fans are some of the best and most dedicated tailgaters in the country.
The key to a successful tailgate is not just the fans and a smorgasbord of food, it is the preparation and planning made ahead of time -which is why racing tailgates are often the most successful. Not only do race fans know how to prepare a tailgate-they are also prepared for the all-important cleanup after the checkered flag comes down.
Jeff Gordon, NASCAR driver and four-time Nextel Cup Champion, sees many tailgaters first-hand on a weekly basis: "Our fans are some of the best in the world, and their tailgate setups are unbelievable-they have it down to a science. Sparkle® Paper Towels are a critical part of the tailgating formula when it's time to clean up after the race."
Some tips to ensure your next tailgate is a hit:
Pack your gear the night before the tailgate. Save yourself from the last-minute run-around and the headache of forgetting the grill! You can also leave nonperishable items packed and ready to go between races. Keep paper towels, plastic forks, paper plates, bottle openers and a portable radio to listen to the prerace coverage so you won't forget them when it is time to go.
You can never bring enough food. Remember that a tailgate is a social affair. You never know when the folks at the site beside yours will end up joining in your fun. And it's not just about the food on the grill-don't forget the all-important side dishes!
Fly a flag from your RV or at the tailgating site to help your group find its way back to the site. Consider making your own flag to show team spirit and set your site apart from your neighbors'.
Keep tailgates hassle-free by bringing disposable and multiuse items, such as Sparkle® Paper Towels. Also bring extra resealable plastic bags to hold leftover food. Trash bags are a perennial favorite for both their intended purpose or to use as a rain poncho during the unexpected rain shower.
Bring along a few damp paper towels in a plastic bag to wipe grimy hands and to clean the setup area. With great food and outdoor eating, you can never have enough paper towels for cleanup.
Don't forget the ice! Not only does ice help to keep food fresh for the trip, but it's also vital to keep everyone's beverage nice and cool.
Automobiles Articles1. The Miami Used Luxury Cars For Sale Offers A Wonderful Choice To Own Your Dream Car
2. Annual Cost Of Ownership Of Car: The Aspect That Car Buyers Often Overlook
Author: Kaitlin Miller
3. Crucial Things To Know Before You Buy Your First E-bike
Author: Manisha Nigam
4. Why Renting A Luxury Car Is A Good Idea For Your Next Event At Los Angeles?
Author: Eric Burton
5. Your Options In Car Financing
Author: Pushpendra Sing
6. Buy Electric Skateboards: 4 Things You Must Do To Choose An Appropriate Seller
Author: Liva Wong
7. Stop Your Net Surfing For Best Auto Transport Services With Auto Trans Group
Author: Ivan Pavlov
8. Have A Look On The Most Frequent Reasons Of Car Tyre Wear
Author: My Tyre Point
9. Find The Right Lube Trailer For Sale To Increase Industrial Efficiency
Author: Scott Lee
10. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
11. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
12. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
13. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
14. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
15. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe