ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Enjoy The Coming Winter Season In Snowy Shimla
Total Articles: 26
As the season is changing and the winter vacations are just round the corner, people are busy planning for the holidays ahead. And since it is winters now, a snow laden vacationing is just what you need. Sitting by the fire, sipping hot coffee or red wine, having rum cakes, enjoying the warmth of loved ones as the outside world is enveloped in a white canopy of snow. This is just the ideal picture of a perfect chilly winter break. And this is exactly what is in offer for you if you should choose Shimla for your next trip.
Holiday packages to Shimla are regularly organized by tour and travel companies and people from all around the world visit this place especially during the Christmas and New Year time. This scenic hill station in Himachal Pradesh is no less than Gstaad or Vienna or any other international holiday destination. Situated at a height of around 2213 meters above sea level, its snow clad mountains, pine groves, wooden cottages set the stage for a romantic escapade for love struck couples. Those looking forward for adventure can go for ice skating and skiing or just play snowballing.
If you are heading for Shimla, you can be sure of one thing – you will never spend an idle moment in the entire trip. This is because there are so many things to do and see that you will fall short of time. Shimla tourist attractions abound with lots of fun activities as well as visits to historically important places. A lot of fairs and festivals also keep taking place in Shimla around the year. The indigenous culture and tradition is also very rich and colorful and something to be admired by tourists. There are many places to see in Shimla like Kufri, Chail, Solan, Naldehra. Apart from these places, there are The Ridge, Mall Road, Jakhu Temple, Christ Church, Arki Fort, Sankat Mochan Temple, Tara Devi Temple and a lot more.
If you are planning for a longer vacation, we would suggest you to visit other equally beautiful places like Manali, Dharamshala, Dalhousie and Mcleodganj. Each of this hill stations are unique in itself and offers breathtaking beauty that you will not find anywhere else in India. The indigenous culture, the local cuisines and handmade handicrafts are precious experiences not to be missed.
Shimla, indeed, promises to offer you are very wonderful holiday time this winter.
For more information about Shimla Tourist Attractions, Holiday Packages to Shimla visit our website at http://www.uni-comm.in/
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family