ALL Ľ Sports >> View Article
Enjoy The Luxuries Of Ibis Country Club Palm Beach GardensBy Expert Author: The Group
Open since 1995, the Ibis Country Club Palm Beach Gardens gated community offers luxurious living with three golf courses and dozens of other amazing amenities. There are over 30 neighborhoods and more than 1800 homes, an award winning country club, an aqua therapy pool, a spa, fitness center and nail salon, 14 tennis courts and four restaurants for casual and fine dining.
Enjoy a country club membership such as the Premier Golf membership for the avid golfer, the Signature Sports membership for casual golfers, the Tennis membership for those who love the game of tennis or the Social Sports membership for dining privileges, fitness center use and a variety of planned social events. Become an equity member for refunds according to the terms of the Equity Program of the Ibis Country Club Palm Beach Gardens. Special prices are available for members at the Golf Shop and card games can be enjoyed at Ibis's six game rooms. For the children, Ibis offers a summer camp program each year.
Situated on just over 1900 acres with more than 1800 homes and 33 neighborhoods, Ibis ibis country club west palm beach is located across from the Grassy Waters Nature Wildlife Preserve. Enjoy views of wildlife from the golf courses for peaceful, serene living away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
New construction with a choice of land and a variety of floor plans is available for sale in the Woodlands at Ibis neighborhood. Unique floor plans to meet individual lifestyles offer comfortable luxurious living. The Ibis Country Club in an award winning Mediterranean style club house that boasts four restaurants, an aqua therapy swimming pool, 14 tennis courts, a state-of-the-art fitness center and spa, a nail salon and many planned social events. The golf courses, designed by members of the Nicklaus family, include the Legend, the Tradition and the Heritage.
Other amenities available at the Ibis Country Club Palm Beach Gardens include aerobics classes, facials and massages, 35 cardio vascular exercise machines and a 20 acre indoor golfers practice green with three putting greens, three chipping greens and five target greens. Becoming a member of the Ibis Country Club allows members privileges on the golf course and tennis courts, admittance to a variety of social events and much more. The fitness center and the 25 meter therapy pool are designed to offer residents a healthier lifestyle. Enjoy beautiful views of wildlife right from the backyard, a view of the lake, or choose a home with golf course views. Each home is luxurious and comfortable with a unique modern design. Settle down in one of 33 neighborhoods at Ibis Country Club Palm Beach Gardens, or enjoy newly constructed homes with a choice of interesting floor plans that are for sale in the Woodlands at Ibis community.
Sports Articles1. Loafers For Women - Know How To Wear Them For The Best Effect
Author: Niklas Eriksson
2. Soccer Jerseys: Are You Choosing The Right One?
Author: Ahmed Minhas
3. Explore The Best Scuba Diving Sites In The Us Virgin Islands
Author: Christy Berry
4. Amazing Health Benefits Of Dragon Boating
Author: anil kumar
5. Bowling Jerseys - Bowlifi
Author: Matt Doyle
6. Cuando Alquiler Coches Baratos Alicante Macolla Este Sotayuda Alveolado
Author: Sonja Herring
7. If These 10 Reasons Donít Make You Want To Buy An Inflatable Paddleboard, Nothing Will
Author: Hamish Hiles
8. Buying Guide: Get The Best Bicycle Pump From Online Store
Author: Michael James
9. Customized Cricket Uniforms: The Best Outfit For Your Winning Combination
Author: Formative Sports
10. How Fabric Plays A Crucial Role In The Designing Of The Basketball Uniforms
Author: Formative Sports
11. How Video Publishers Should Adopt Mobile Strategy
12. Dragon Boating Tips For Beginners
Author: Glowriya Walker
13. Guide To Fun And Affordable Road Trips
Author: RUSTY REX RALLIES
14. Soccer Betting Why Many Progressive Betting System Fail
15. Self Defense And Martial Arts - Tips For Choosing The Right Self-defense Instructor
Author: Mark Jamon