ALL >> Business >> View Article
Moises Maionica – At The Presidency At Capmil:: Moises Maionica
Total Articles: 566
In the year 2006, Moises Maionica accompanied a delegation of Venezuelan deputies to a meeting with the Italian Parliament, headed by then deputy Rafael La Cava, with the presence of Deputy Cilia Flores, Deputy Oscar Figuera, Deputy Elvis Amoroso and Deputy Jhonny Milano among others. This time Moises Maionica was appointed to give a speech before the Italian Parliament, representing the Venezuelan Italian entrepreneurs. Moises Maionica coordinated in conjunction with the embassy of Italy, meetings in Miraflores for the exponents of the Italian community in Venezuela, which were received by President Chavez.
Moises Maionica, at that time intervened, which was broadcasted by national TV, where Moises Maionica suggested on behalf of the Italian community the constitution of a bank (Bank ital), which was needed well on its way, with studies done. Moises Maionica’s board of promoters already selected with a firm intention of important figures of the community to invest in the project. During Moises Maionica’s presidency at Capmil, as leader, promoted and carried out, in collaboration with the affiliated chambers of FEDEINDUSTRIA various laws, refinancing for small and medium industries in the Ricci credits of the intervened banks, industry financing and the restructuring of corpo industria.
From the executive offices Moises maionica carried out the management, direction and coordination of various agencies and bank branches, opening over 45 offices across the country. Moises maionica worked with the ministry of the interior in all meetings that were carried out with various representatives of the executives. Moises Maionica’s prepared the agenda for the trip to Italy of President Chavez.
Moises Maionica was the State Collaboration Instructor. During this period more than 34 trade agreements were signed between Venezuela and Italy including the railroad plan with county consortium composed of Italian companies (Impregillo – Astaldi – Ghella). Moises Maionica worked with the ministry of the interior in all meetings that were carried out with various representatives of the executive.
Moises Maionica was born on 16th March, 1947. Moises Maionica arrived in Venezuela in May 1957. From the executive offices Moises maionica carried out the management, direction and coordination of various agencies and bank branches, opening over 45 offices across the country.
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev