ALL >> Business >> View Article
Moises Maionica – At The Presidency At Capmil:: Moises Maionica
Total Articles: 566
In the year 2006, Moises Maionica accompanied a delegation of Venezuelan deputies to a meeting with the Italian Parliament, headed by then deputy Rafael La Cava, with the presence of Deputy Cilia Flores, Deputy Oscar Figuera, Deputy Elvis Amoroso and Deputy Jhonny Milano among others. This time Moises Maionica was appointed to give a speech before the Italian Parliament, representing the Venezuelan Italian entrepreneurs. Moises Maionica coordinated in conjunction with the embassy of Italy, meetings in Miraflores for the exponents of the Italian community in Venezuela, which were received by President Chavez.
Moises Maionica, at that time intervened, which was broadcasted by national TV, where Moises Maionica suggested on behalf of the Italian community the constitution of a bank (Bank ital), which was needed well on its way, with studies done. Moises Maionica’s board of promoters already selected with a firm intention of important figures of the community to invest in the project. During Moises Maionica’s presidency at Capmil, as leader, promoted and carried out, in collaboration with the affiliated chambers of FEDEINDUSTRIA various laws, refinancing for small and medium industries in the Ricci credits of the intervened banks, industry financing and the restructuring of corpo industria.
From the executive offices Moises maionica carried out the management, direction and coordination of various agencies and bank branches, opening over 45 offices across the country. Moises maionica worked with the ministry of the interior in all meetings that were carried out with various representatives of the executives. Moises Maionica’s prepared the agenda for the trip to Italy of President Chavez.
Moises Maionica was the State Collaboration Instructor. During this period more than 34 trade agreements were signed between Venezuela and Italy including the railroad plan with county consortium composed of Italian companies (Impregillo – Astaldi – Ghella). Moises Maionica worked with the ministry of the interior in all meetings that were carried out with various representatives of the executive.
Moises Maionica was born on 16th March, 1947. Moises Maionica arrived in Venezuela in May 1957. From the executive offices Moises maionica carried out the management, direction and coordination of various agencies and bank branches, opening over 45 offices across the country.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray