ALL >> Business >> View Article
Moises Maionica – At The Presidency At Capmil:: Moises Maionica
Total Articles: 566
In the year 2006, Moises Maionica accompanied a delegation of Venezuelan deputies to a meeting with the Italian Parliament, headed by then deputy Rafael La Cava, with the presence of Deputy Cilia Flores, Deputy Oscar Figuera, Deputy Elvis Amoroso and Deputy Jhonny Milano among others. This time Moises Maionica was appointed to give a speech before the Italian Parliament, representing the Venezuelan Italian entrepreneurs. Moises Maionica coordinated in conjunction with the embassy of Italy, meetings in Miraflores for the exponents of the Italian community in Venezuela, which were received by President Chavez.
Moises Maionica, at that time intervened, which was broadcasted by national TV, where Moises Maionica suggested on behalf of the Italian community the constitution of a bank (Bank ital), which was needed well on its way, with studies done. Moises Maionica’s board of promoters already selected with a firm intention of important figures of the community to invest in the project. During Moises Maionica’s presidency at Capmil, as leader, promoted and carried out, in collaboration with the affiliated chambers of FEDEINDUSTRIA various laws, refinancing for small and medium industries in the Ricci credits of the intervened banks, industry financing and the restructuring of corpo industria.
From the executive offices Moises maionica carried out the management, direction and coordination of various agencies and bank branches, opening over 45 offices across the country. Moises maionica worked with the ministry of the interior in all meetings that were carried out with various representatives of the executives. Moises Maionica’s prepared the agenda for the trip to Italy of President Chavez.
Moises Maionica was the State Collaboration Instructor. During this period more than 34 trade agreements were signed between Venezuela and Italy including the railroad plan with county consortium composed of Italian companies (Impregillo – Astaldi – Ghella). Moises Maionica worked with the ministry of the interior in all meetings that were carried out with various representatives of the executive.
Moises Maionica was born on 16th March, 1947. Moises Maionica arrived in Venezuela in May 1957. From the executive offices Moises maionica carried out the management, direction and coordination of various agencies and bank branches, opening over 45 offices across the country.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla