ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Is A Royal Desert Camp ?
Total Articles: 76
Jaisalmer, known as golden city, has been developed as a major tourist destination, boast of a glorious past. The luxurious camps along with innovative design showcases skills and crafts of Marwar. Many historical monuments has been scattered all over the city.Jaisalmer fort made up of sand stones,also known as Sonar Quila is one of the most well known forts. Apart from forts, the city is full of Haveli. There are other monuments too, which are equally important because of their distinct architecture. The camp consists of tents having sufficient space for tourist coming to place and they can enjoy spacious room with attached bathroom and balcony. In the background of Thar desert, you can enjoy traditional dances, music, magicians, camel rides. The best of Rajasthani cuisine is served here. If we talk of forts, monuments, we can’t ignore Havelis like Salim ji and Nathmal ji ki havelis. The combined architecture of ancient and modern era will grab your attention. Travelers come to stay in Royal desert camp to take a break from busy life of city, traffic and find peace in the barren land. The thought of having stay in camps in Jaisalmer in the sand makes people immense mesmerizing. A large number of travel agents in Rajasthan organize packages for Royal desert camp.Jeep safaris are also enjoyable at the same time, and worth to include in tour package. Apart from Jaisalmer, you can also visit other tourist attractions of Rajasthan such as Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, and Ranakpur etc.
The experience of visit to Gadsisar Lake to closely look at migratory birds can really be memorable or else can visit Desert Cultural center to know better about Rajasthani culture. If you want to try something different apart from camel, jeep ride then in evening, you can go for Puppetry show,is a traditional art form and source of entertainment.The themes like Mahabharata are played by little puppets and is used to convey social message.Cinema theatres are there but this should be the last option as none of the theaters are having good quality so instead focus on other places of interest. During the stay, you will notice that the place is very earthy and masses from all the classes loves it. Another great source of entertainment is popular folk dances like Ghair, Ghoomar, Kacchi Ghodi. Kalbeliya, performed by the women of the snake charmer community and Teerahtali, are the most revered by tourist. The ideal time to visit Jaisalmer is during October- March, but the city remains crowded with tourists throughout the year. In summers,sun burn chances are high so you need to take care .Tourists come but do not shop that is the rare possibility and many handicrafts like mirror work, blankets, stonework, are favourite. Government operated Khadigramuddyog Bhavan can be considered specially for tie and die work.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar