ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Is A Royal Desert Camp ?
Total Articles: 76
Jaisalmer, known as golden city, has been developed as a major tourist destination, boast of a glorious past. The luxurious camps along with innovative design showcases skills and crafts of Marwar. Many historical monuments has been scattered all over the city.Jaisalmer fort made up of sand stones,also known as Sonar Quila is one of the most well known forts. Apart from forts, the city is full of Haveli. There are other monuments too, which are equally important because of their distinct architecture. The camp consists of tents having sufficient space for tourist coming to place and they can enjoy spacious room with attached bathroom and balcony. In the background of Thar desert, you can enjoy traditional dances, music, magicians, camel rides. The best of Rajasthani cuisine is served here. If we talk of forts, monuments, we can’t ignore Havelis like Salim ji and Nathmal ji ki havelis. The combined architecture of ancient and modern era will grab your attention. Travelers come to stay in Royal desert camp to take a break from busy life of city, traffic and find peace in the barren land. The thought of having stay in camps in Jaisalmer in the sand makes people immense mesmerizing. A large number of travel agents in Rajasthan organize packages for Royal desert camp.Jeep safaris are also enjoyable at the same time, and worth to include in tour package. Apart from Jaisalmer, you can also visit other tourist attractions of Rajasthan such as Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, and Ranakpur etc.
The experience of visit to Gadsisar Lake to closely look at migratory birds can really be memorable or else can visit Desert Cultural center to know better about Rajasthani culture. If you want to try something different apart from camel, jeep ride then in evening, you can go for Puppetry show,is a traditional art form and source of entertainment.The themes like Mahabharata are played by little puppets and is used to convey social message.Cinema theatres are there but this should be the last option as none of the theaters are having good quality so instead focus on other places of interest. During the stay, you will notice that the place is very earthy and masses from all the classes loves it. Another great source of entertainment is popular folk dances like Ghair, Ghoomar, Kacchi Ghodi. Kalbeliya, performed by the women of the snake charmer community and Teerahtali, are the most revered by tourist. The ideal time to visit Jaisalmer is during October- March, but the city remains crowded with tourists throughout the year. In summers,sun burn chances are high so you need to take care .Tourists come but do not shop that is the rare possibility and many handicrafts like mirror work, blankets, stonework, are favourite. Government operated Khadigramuddyog Bhavan can be considered specially for tie and die work.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah