ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
The Eastern Elements In Fashion Jewelry
Total Articles: 69
East, East? How long else the East elements being popular with people on earth? Be confronted with the big consumer market, although the jewelry manufacturer who has been reputed with over 300 years’ history cannot give an accurate answer. White jade, lantern, red corral and image of dragon had been applied into jewelry design in recent years because all of the images have unique sense of Eastern character. And the latest hot trend was to celebrate the 2008 Olympic Game. But after the celebration, due to the deep influence brought by global economic crisis spreading in Europe, Eastern elements had been popular with people all over the world rapidly. What were more, Eastern elements had become the essential parts in jewelry industry. No matter how famous the jewelry brand was, people could easily find that Eastern elements had been used commonly in their jewelry design especially red, green colors as well as images of phoenix and dragon. And then wedding jewelry wholesalers from China started to use high passion to make European people accept Chinese Traditional accessories which are used in wedding ceremony.
In the fashion jewelry world, Eastern jewelry save jewelry crisis is not the first time in 2008. In fact, at the beginning of this century, when the Art Deco art brought new wind for art industry, Eastern elements with fresh color and delicate design had been treated as one of the main parts of it. And with the rapid development of China in last century, in order to expand the influence of brand, designers of fine jewelry started to launch into China to get inspiration and materials they need.
Now that so many international famous brands have big steps in East, the jewelry original brand of course cannot be left by others. Chinese jewelry brands put more energy into developing new style jewelry with high quality and advanced technology. From then on, people have a better knowing about Chinese culture from Chinese jewelry. For example, in China, bangle is a tradition accessory for Chinese lady. On wedding ceremony, mother would give her bangle to daughter, and the bangle may given by mother’s mother. But nowadays, the traditional accessory has been become an international style jewelry for most of women in the world. So doing wholesale bangles from China is a good way to know more about women’s history in China.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. What Makes Mens Diamond Rings So Special?
Author: melrissa rose
2. Layer Up Your Attire With A Burberry Scarf!
3. Find Out 5 Most Likable Gift Items For Women
Author: Hugo McCoy
4. Kalamkari And Ikat! What The Past Has Given The World
5. How Your Wardrobe Changes After Being A Dad?
Author: Intymen Store
6. Some Tips To Be Successful When Purchasing Handbags Online
Author: Sanjay Saha
7. Elegant Cheap Formal Dresses Online For A Variety Of Shapes And Sizes
Author: Jane Foster
8. Van Cleef & Arpels Ballerina Brooch Auction
9. Pull Off Your Look With Personalized T-shirts
Author: Denesh Yadav
10. Customized Wedding Jewelry Has Begun To Fire More And More
11. What Features To Look For While Purchasing The Men’s Watches From Luxury-cs?
Author: Kally Nelson
12. Various Type Of Ladies Handbags To Consider
Author: Yoursuper Buy
13. How To Select The Silver Necklace For Women?
Author: Your Super Buy
14. A Brief Talk On The Mystery Of Cartier 's Advanced Jewelry
15. Cartier Four Classic Wedding Ring To Let Love Forever Spread