ALL » Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Six Social Media Tactics That Will Work For SureBy Expert Author: Pamela Jones
The tactics work differently for different products and services. Different platforms work for different products.
Are there any tactics that always work?
Different products and services have different target audiences, different uses and different utilities. Therefore, no strategy can guarantee success for each and every product. However, here we will discuss some social media strategies that yield positive results for social media advertisers in 99.9% cases.
1. Expansion of platforms:
If you have a website, you will need to expand your channels by building your social media platforms. Not just Facebook and Twitter, you also need to identify other social media websites that will prove helpful for your brand and its campaigns. For example, retail brands, for instance, may set up a Pinterest page to showcase their products. Similarly, musicians, on the other hand, may create a page on BandCamp to promote their albums and other social media marketing-geared content and promotions. Some business that serves other businesses needs to use LinkedIn.
2. Dedicate some time to social media strategy every day:
If you are not investing, at a minimum, the equivalent of 25% of a full-time employee daily to execute your social media marketing strategy, you likely will not get the results you need and expect. Your social media manager should be measuring, communicating, posting, responding and analyzing your social media marketing every day.
3. Integrate SEO:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a series of procedures that can empower a brand‘s visibility online on search engines like Google and Yahoo. As such, infusing it with your social media marketing initiatives can create a significantly positive impact on your brand. Every piece of content you produce should be optimized for SEO to ensure they appear highly on search engine results. This gives your blog, website, and social media profiles a good amount of exposure.
4. Build brand identity:
Building brand identity involves pushing your company‘s branding components into the forefront of every social media profile and advertisement. This includes integrating your company logo, typography, and official brand colors to every social media website‘s design.
For example, Facebook uses blue and white colors on its design.
5. Post emotionally driven content:
People love seeing photos, videos, and written pieces that evoke nostalgia, touch their heart, or make them laugh—and they love sharing these kinds of content online. Do try posts like “If you remember this, you had an awesome childhood!”
6. Engagement through questions:
On your social media, you can get engagement in the form of comments, likes and shares when you ask easy and interesting questions. Sometimes, you can also ask funny questions.
So which of these strategies did you like most? Would you use it to promote your website and social media? Now, as you know the tactics, would you do your Social Media management yourselves or would you be doing Social Media Outsourcing
Internet Marketing Articles1. Smo Services For Your Online Business
Author: ANKIT PAINULY
2. Monitor Your Seo Performance Effectively
Author: Stuart Spindlow
3. How To Choose A Good Web Designer
Author: Stuart Spindlow
4. 3 Ways Cart Recovery Software Can Help Your E-commerce Realize It's True Potential
5. A Quick Guide On The Top Shopping Site Platforms For Small Businesses
Author: Meghna Pathak
6. Content Management Will Be Easy With Magento Ecommerce Development Los Angeles
Author: Jotham Olsen
7. Digital India - The New Vision Of India
Author: ponting brown
8. Creating A Difference With Great Ecommerce Web Design Los Angeles
Author: Jotham Olsen
9. Cual Alquiler Coches Alicante Se Especializa El Tráfago Pérmico
Author: Andy Orth
10. Como Este Alquiler De Coches En Alicante Enquista Aquel Disparatorio Bacante, Un Andamiaje Malquist
Author: Vera Sher
11. Internet Marketing Steps For Cost- Effective Seo Strategies
12. Content Writing Services To Help You Support Your Customers
Author: Graham Burns
13. El Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Alicante Abrevia Este Centón Autónomo Excepto Un Chiflido Diagnostica
Author: Melanie Rae
14. How To Attract More Visitors To Your Blog
15. How To Get Quality Backlinks Through Content Marketing