ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Six Social Media Tactics That Will Work For Sure
Total Articles: 9
The tactics work differently for different products and services. Different platforms work for different products.
Are there any tactics that always work?
Different products and services have different target audiences, different uses and different utilities. Therefore, no strategy can guarantee success for each and every product. However, here we will discuss some social media strategies that yield positive results for social media advertisers in 99.9% cases.
1. Expansion of platforms:
If you have a website, you will need to expand your channels by building your social media platforms. Not just Facebook and Twitter, you also need to identify other social media websites that will prove helpful for your brand and its campaigns. For example, retail brands, for instance, may set up a Pinterest page to showcase their products. Similarly, musicians, on the other hand, may create a page on BandCamp to promote their albums and other social media marketing-geared content and promotions. Some business that serves other businesses needs to use LinkedIn.
2. Dedicate some time to social media strategy every day:
If you are not investing, at a minimum, the equivalent of 25% of a full-time employee daily to execute your social media marketing strategy, you likely will not get the results you need and expect. Your social media manager should be measuring, communicating, posting, responding and analyzing your social media marketing every day.
3. Integrate SEO:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a series of procedures that can empower a brand‘s visibility online on search engines like Google and Yahoo. As such, infusing it with your social media marketing initiatives can create a significantly positive impact on your brand. Every piece of content you produce should be optimized for SEO to ensure they appear highly on search engine results. This gives your blog, website, and social media profiles a good amount of exposure.
4. Build brand identity:
Building brand identity involves pushing your company‘s branding components into the forefront of every social media profile and advertisement. This includes integrating your company logo, typography, and official brand colors to every social media website‘s design.
For example, Facebook uses blue and white colors on its design.
5. Post emotionally driven content:
People love seeing photos, videos, and written pieces that evoke nostalgia, touch their heart, or make them laugh—and they love sharing these kinds of content online. Do try posts like “If you remember this, you had an awesome childhood!”
6. Engagement through questions:
On your social media, you can get engagement in the form of comments, likes and shares when you ask easy and interesting questions. Sometimes, you can also ask funny questions.
So which of these strategies did you like most? Would you use it to promote your website and social media? Now, as you know the tactics, would you do your Social Media management yourselves or would you be doing Social Media Outsourcing
Internet Marketing Articles1. Top 3 Trends In Internet Marketing Funnel To Maximize Sales Profits
Author: Ryan Carter
2. Significance Of Business Listings
Author: Frisco Web Solutions
3. What Things Should You Know Before Approaching Seo Consultant Phoenix?
4. Tried, True And New Guidance For Digital Marketing
Author: audacious system design
5. 30+ Ecommerce Conversion Rate Hacks
Author: Oleh Koropenko
6. Cfd Trading Benefits
7. Know More About Easy Ship On Amazon
8. Reasons For Massive Account Suspension On Amazon
9. Know The Technical Points Of Amazon Mws
10. Mobile Marketing Advertising Agency–what Are The Advantages Of Hiring One
Author: James Belly
11. However, Offline Applications Must Be Downloaded And Installed Your Machine Before You Use It. You C
Author: Poonam Sharma
12. Facebook Auto-like Tool - Get Unlimited Likes For Your Facebook Posts
Author: Pankaj Jangir
13. Tips For Image Optimisation
Author: Chris Bindley
14. Make An Eye-catching Advertisement For Your Product
15. The Most Cost-effective Way To Promote A Business Locally And Globally