ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Good Are Budget Hotels In Madurai ?
Total Articles: 76
Madurai in the south is the second largest city, located on the banks of river Vaigai built around the well known Meenakshi temple and is divided into a number of quadrangular streets around the temple.With good rail connectivity, the place has been an academic centre of learning for culture, literature, art, music and dance for long back. Its been famous for its active night life and hence called Thoonga Nagaram.
The city is having major attractions like splendid sculptures, beautiful temples with astonishing architectural designs. The Chitrai festival,,which takes place during the month of Chithrai attracts majority of visitors. The tourist places for visitors interest are Meenakshi temple, Thirumalai Nayak Palace, Thirupparankundram Temple, Alagar Koil, Gandhi museum etc. The most fascinating feature in Meenakshi temple is its structure known as hall of thousand pillars. One can hear musical notes from this architectural masterpiece and several paintings and sculptures are well built and eye appealing and you will feel like coming again to have glimpse for the same. The visitors having faith in Lord Alagar comes to visit Vishnu temple is about few kilometers away from Madurai. The Gandhi museum showcases the picture gallery of Gandhian movement and highlights the freedom struggle .The place is famous for different names like City of Junction , City of Jasmine, Temple city etc.The budget hotels in Madurai are good starting from low priced to higher range catering to the needs of an average class people. If people do not enjoy food in hotels with inbuilt restaurants, then several options are there in the market offering multi cuisine and south Indian food. If we see then majority of the people would like to go for good budget hotels in Madurai where they can get value for money.
Hotel International Madurai is well maintained with all kind of facilities like conference/ banquet hall facilities, 24 hours front desk, AC power backup, vegetarian and non-vegetarian food, foreign exchange assistance, safe at rooms and reception, ample parking space and much more. The hotel also has a travel desk which solely attends to the various travel related queries of the guests. Guests can also visit the renowned Super market where they can do the shopping and visit nearby Gauri Shankar food joint to have delicious cuisines to relish upon. One can enjoy delightful services at pocket friendly cost. The proximity to Meenakshi temple, location makes this hotel a must to go for the visitors. Madurai has so many places to visit which makes it an ideal destination for travelers.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson