ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Good Are Budget Hotels In Madurai ?
Total Articles: 76
Madurai in the south is the second largest city, located on the banks of river Vaigai built around the well known Meenakshi temple and is divided into a number of quadrangular streets around the temple.With good rail connectivity, the place has been an academic centre of learning for culture, literature, art, music and dance for long back. Its been famous for its active night life and hence called Thoonga Nagaram.
The city is having major attractions like splendid sculptures, beautiful temples with astonishing architectural designs. The Chitrai festival,,which takes place during the month of Chithrai attracts majority of visitors. The tourist places for visitors interest are Meenakshi temple, Thirumalai Nayak Palace, Thirupparankundram Temple, Alagar Koil, Gandhi museum etc. The most fascinating feature in Meenakshi temple is its structure known as hall of thousand pillars. One can hear musical notes from this architectural masterpiece and several paintings and sculptures are well built and eye appealing and you will feel like coming again to have glimpse for the same. The visitors having faith in Lord Alagar comes to visit Vishnu temple is about few kilometers away from Madurai. The Gandhi museum showcases the picture gallery of Gandhian movement and highlights the freedom struggle .The place is famous for different names like City of Junction , City of Jasmine, Temple city etc.The budget hotels in Madurai are good starting from low priced to higher range catering to the needs of an average class people. If people do not enjoy food in hotels with inbuilt restaurants, then several options are there in the market offering multi cuisine and south Indian food. If we see then majority of the people would like to go for good budget hotels in Madurai where they can get value for money.
Hotel International Madurai is well maintained with all kind of facilities like conference/ banquet hall facilities, 24 hours front desk, AC power backup, vegetarian and non-vegetarian food, foreign exchange assistance, safe at rooms and reception, ample parking space and much more. The hotel also has a travel desk which solely attends to the various travel related queries of the guests. Guests can also visit the renowned Super market where they can do the shopping and visit nearby Gauri Shankar food joint to have delicious cuisines to relish upon. One can enjoy delightful services at pocket friendly cost. The proximity to Meenakshi temple, location makes this hotel a must to go for the visitors. Madurai has so many places to visit which makes it an ideal destination for travelers.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus