ALL >> Education >> View Article
Julie Jacko On Healthcare Facilities:: Julie Jacko An Expert Teacher
Total Articles: 566
Julie Jacko is a Faculty Fellow at The Institute for Health Informatics and has a PhD in Industrial Systems & Designs from the University of Purdue. Dr. Julie Jacko is particularly interested in Health Informatics as it is a boon for the future of patient care. Julie Jacko believes that through secure use and sharing of patient’s health information it will help healthcare providers manage patient care in a much better way.
Julie Jacko is the Principal Investigator of the University Partnership for Health Informatics (UP-HI). To maintain people’s valuable health information for future use, Health Informatics makes use of electronic health records instead of the conventional paper records.
Dr. Julie Jacko is a Professor of Public Health at the University of Minnesota that links with The Institute of Health Informatics for research, teaching and outreach functions. This optimizes opportunities in Health Informatics for coordination, synergy and collaboration. Dr. Julie Jacko’s expertise lies in design, implementation and evaluation of interactive systems involving human-device interaction. Julie Jacko is highly interested in the application of engineering and information technology in the field of health sciences. Her 17 years of valuable and exhausting research aims to advance life sciences, public health and patient care.
Dr. Julie Jacko has also co-authored the highest rated article in the International Journal of Medical Informatics in the year 2005. A highly respected figure in the field of human-computer interaction, Julie Jacko has chaired and co-chaired numerous technical conferences and programs in this field.
The National Science Foundation Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and
Engineers has seen only 20 recipients with Dr. Julie Jacko being one of them. Dr. Julie Jacko has focused her research on the development of engineering models of human performance that can aid in the design of real-world systems. Dr. Julie Jacko aims to use her research for the advancement of public health, health professions education, life sciences research and patient care.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni