ALL >> Education >> View Article
Julie Jacko On Healthcare Facilities:: Julie Jacko An Expert Teacher
Total Articles: 566
Julie Jacko is a Faculty Fellow at The Institute for Health Informatics and has a PhD in Industrial Systems & Designs from the University of Purdue. Dr. Julie Jacko is particularly interested in Health Informatics as it is a boon for the future of patient care. Julie Jacko believes that through secure use and sharing of patient’s health information it will help healthcare providers manage patient care in a much better way.
Julie Jacko is the Principal Investigator of the University Partnership for Health Informatics (UP-HI). To maintain people’s valuable health information for future use, Health Informatics makes use of electronic health records instead of the conventional paper records.
Dr. Julie Jacko is a Professor of Public Health at the University of Minnesota that links with The Institute of Health Informatics for research, teaching and outreach functions. This optimizes opportunities in Health Informatics for coordination, synergy and collaboration. Dr. Julie Jacko’s expertise lies in design, implementation and evaluation of interactive systems involving human-device interaction. Julie Jacko is highly interested in the application of engineering and information technology in the field of health sciences. Her 17 years of valuable and exhausting research aims to advance life sciences, public health and patient care.
Dr. Julie Jacko has also co-authored the highest rated article in the International Journal of Medical Informatics in the year 2005. A highly respected figure in the field of human-computer interaction, Julie Jacko has chaired and co-chaired numerous technical conferences and programs in this field.
The National Science Foundation Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and
Engineers has seen only 20 recipients with Dr. Julie Jacko being one of them. Dr. Julie Jacko has focused her research on the development of engineering models of human performance that can aid in the design of real-world systems. Dr. Julie Jacko aims to use her research for the advancement of public health, health professions education, life sciences research and patient care.
Education Articles1. Schools In Sohna Road, Gurgaon: A Smart Choice For Kids
Author: Abhinav Singh
2. Know What It Takes To Become A Good Pole Dancing Teacher
Author: Dee Heath
3. The Future Scope Of Ios App Development
4. Why Java Se Is A Good Choice For Implementing Real-time Systems
5. Chinese Language: Scope And Career Opportunities
Author: sifil symbiosis
6. Learn How To Judge The Best B-school For Yourself!
Author: Sukanta Singha
7. Discover The Spirit Of Design At Avantika University
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
8. How To Use Technology For Development Of Your Kid Without Turning It Into Bane?
Author: Shivangi Joshi
9. Instant Success 1y0-340 Exam With Valid 1y0-340 Questions Dumps 2018
Author: Jessica Fay
10. Learning Objectives Of R Programming Training
11. Early Learning Center And Its Role In Childhood Education
Author: Kelly Reed
12. Java Programming Language, Platforms, Java Virtual Machine, Jvm Without Java
13. Architecture Of Search Engine
Author: gagan deep ahik
14. Tlshs-degree Course In Hotel Management
15. Which College Is Best For An Mba/pgdm Among Itm Bangalore Or Iba Bangalore?
Author: sujatha Reddy