ALL >> Education >> View Article
Julie Jacko On Healthcare Facilities:: Julie Jacko An Expert Teacher
Total Articles: 566
Julie Jacko is a Faculty Fellow at The Institute for Health Informatics and has a PhD in Industrial Systems & Designs from the University of Purdue. Dr. Julie Jacko is particularly interested in Health Informatics as it is a boon for the future of patient care. Julie Jacko believes that through secure use and sharing of patient’s health information it will help healthcare providers manage patient care in a much better way.
Julie Jacko is the Principal Investigator of the University Partnership for Health Informatics (UP-HI). To maintain people’s valuable health information for future use, Health Informatics makes use of electronic health records instead of the conventional paper records.
Dr. Julie Jacko is a Professor of Public Health at the University of Minnesota that links with The Institute of Health Informatics for research, teaching and outreach functions. This optimizes opportunities in Health Informatics for coordination, synergy and collaboration. Dr. Julie Jacko’s expertise lies in design, implementation and evaluation of interactive systems involving human-device interaction. Julie Jacko is highly interested in the application of engineering and information technology in the field of health sciences. Her 17 years of valuable and exhausting research aims to advance life sciences, public health and patient care.
Dr. Julie Jacko has also co-authored the highest rated article in the International Journal of Medical Informatics in the year 2005. A highly respected figure in the field of human-computer interaction, Julie Jacko has chaired and co-chaired numerous technical conferences and programs in this field.
The National Science Foundation Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and
Engineers has seen only 20 recipients with Dr. Julie Jacko being one of them. Dr. Julie Jacko has focused her research on the development of engineering models of human performance that can aid in the design of real-world systems. Dr. Julie Jacko aims to use her research for the advancement of public health, health professions education, life sciences research and patient care.
Education Articles1. Are You Looking For Online Tutorial For Programming?
2. Private Tuitions From Experienced And Qualified Teachers For The Student’s Development
Author: Hayden Bowden
3. The Impact Of A School On A Child’s Life
4. Documentation Required For Studying At Melbourne Is Easier With Professional Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
5. Seek Admission In Igcse Schools In Bangalore
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
6. Learning Objectives Of Itil® Foundation Training Program
7. 4 Ways To Eradicate Guitar Vacillation
Author: Almaden School of Music & Art
8. Hire A Consultant Today Far Dissertation Writing
Author: Dissertation Help
9. Dyslexia Software Goes One Click - Ghotit Dyslexia
10. What Is Digital Marketing
Author: rakesh verma
11. Sap Hana Driving Big Data Startups
12. Why We Stereotype Engineering?
Author: ponting brown
13. Why Best Educational Apps For Kids Succeeds
Author: ponting brown
14. Why It Is Important To Have A Good Digital Marketing Strategy In An Online Business
15. A Week At Homeschool