ALL >> Education >> View Article
Julie Jacko On Healthcare Facilities:: Julie Jacko An Expert Teacher
Total Articles: 566
Julie Jacko is a Faculty Fellow at The Institute for Health Informatics and has a PhD in Industrial Systems & Designs from the University of Purdue. Dr. Julie Jacko is particularly interested in Health Informatics as it is a boon for the future of patient care. Julie Jacko believes that through secure use and sharing of patient’s health information it will help healthcare providers manage patient care in a much better way.
Julie Jacko is the Principal Investigator of the University Partnership for Health Informatics (UP-HI). To maintain people’s valuable health information for future use, Health Informatics makes use of electronic health records instead of the conventional paper records.
Dr. Julie Jacko is a Professor of Public Health at the University of Minnesota that links with The Institute of Health Informatics for research, teaching and outreach functions. This optimizes opportunities in Health Informatics for coordination, synergy and collaboration. Dr. Julie Jacko’s expertise lies in design, implementation and evaluation of interactive systems involving human-device interaction. Julie Jacko is highly interested in the application of engineering and information technology in the field of health sciences. Her 17 years of valuable and exhausting research aims to advance life sciences, public health and patient care.
Dr. Julie Jacko has also co-authored the highest rated article in the International Journal of Medical Informatics in the year 2005. A highly respected figure in the field of human-computer interaction, Julie Jacko has chaired and co-chaired numerous technical conferences and programs in this field.
The National Science Foundation Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and
Engineers has seen only 20 recipients with Dr. Julie Jacko being one of them. Dr. Julie Jacko has focused her research on the development of engineering models of human performance that can aid in the design of real-world systems. Dr. Julie Jacko aims to use her research for the advancement of public health, health professions education, life sciences research and patient care.
Education Articles1. Preparation For Study Abroad Programs
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
2. Spark And Scala Training In Hyderabad
3. Tips To Finish Ailet In Time
Author: vikas choudhary
4. Why Would You Opt For Diploma Courses After Graduation?
Author: Kunal Iyar
5. Web Development Tutorials For Beginners
Author: • A Real Time Software Training Institute 100% Gu
6. How Would You Choose The Best Institute For Executive Mba In India?
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
7. Understand All The Concepts Of Statistical Analysis System
8. Life Is Best In The Engineering Colleges
Author: ponting brown
9. Photography Courses In Delhi
10. Introduction Of Jqueryui
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
11. To Beat A Hacker, You Need To Think Like A Hacker
12. How To Choose A Quality Gmat Prep Course Online?
Author: Dhiraj Goverdhanam
13. Taking Autism Care Services For Autistic Individuals Are Very Important!
Author: The Lizard Centre
14. Online Learning - An Easy Way To Become An Oracle Certified Professional
Author: Atul Kumar
15. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur