ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Homemade Jewelry Edition
Total Articles: 19
The fact is that there is no woman in this world that will say that she has enough jewelry. Women always want more and more, no matter how many pieces of jewelry they already have. But, have you ever wanted to try something new? It’s not easy going out for a shopping spree and finding the perfect pieces, because there are numerous sizes, shapes and colors combined. But, if you have a design of a necklace, for example, in your head and you can’t find the exact looking one, maybe you should try making it on your own. Yes, you’ve read it correctly-make it on by yourself. There is absolutely no reason why you shouldn’t do that.
When you make jewelry on your own you have the complete freedom to choose any design you want. There are no boundaries and you can make absolutely anything that comes into mind. You can make your bead bracelet to match your necklace. Or you can make one to surprise your mother for Mothers day. Homemade jewelry is a perfect present – people will appreciate your efforts and the time you’ve spent on making a present for them.
Attractive materials and combinations
The simplest things that can be used for making jewelry are beads. There are so many beads out there and the best thing about that fact is that you can combine different materials (because beads are made from different components) in order to get the perfect shape and interesting design. If you are looking for a material that is not so fragile, maybe you should try making jewelry from acrylic beads. Acrylic beads are the absolute number one in the beads world, and if you are wondering why, try them out and find out by yourself. You won’t regret that decision! Acrylic beads also have the most various palettes of shapes, so you can buy
• bead in bead – something that you don’t see every day; it reminds you of a gift in a balloon, so this is potentially the perfect gift for a holiday!
• frosted – these beads can be used to make jewelry for someone who likes winter. If you like winter too, then, why shouldn’t you spoil yourself with a nice piece?
• enamel – strange shaped, funny and colorful beads will surely make your day,
• alphabet style – they can also be found in different colors, perfect for making a bracelet or a necklace for someone special.
The perfect thing about these beads is the fact that they can be combined with resin beads. You’re probably asking yourself what’s so special about resin beads. Well, the simple fact that you can order them in every shape that you can think of – cube, oval, column etc. is what makes them so great. So, don’t wait any longer – go and express your creativity!
Nbeads.com provide acrylic beads and resin beads for you at good price
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Summer Hi-tea With My Gang Of Girls & Dipali Shah
Author: Closest Buddies
2. Keep Using Your Favorite Purse For Long With These Easy Care Tips
3. Looking For An Experienced Hair Extension Specialist?
Author: Louise Bailey
4. Hair Extensions – The Best Way To Look Beautiful
Author: Louise Bailey
5. Formal Cocktail Gowns Are In Vogue
Author: The Bridal Comapny
6. Traditional Bridesmaid Gowns For Bridesmaids
7. Buy Traditional Men’s Ethnic Wear Online
Author: ARRS Silks
8. Custom Tailoring: Few Tips How To Get It Right.
9. How Can A Personal Stylist Help Me?
Author: Scott Wolstein
10. From Cordovan Shoes To Sunglasses: Men’s Wardrobe Essentials
Author: Dan Zapatka
11. Fashion And Budget Shopping
Author: fashion blog
12. Mens Chain Bracelet Made From Sterling Silver Can Help A Man Look More Vibrant!
Author: John Winslow
13. The Sparkle Of The Gem
Author: Suhail Salahudeen
14. Twist Your Style With Contemporary Salwar Kameez And Diva Like Duppatta Draping!
Author: Rithika Aurora
15. Fashion Designing School
Author: Ganesh Kumar