ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
Fiberglass Blower And Ventilators
Total Articles: 54
Fiberglass and PVC Pressure Blowers are designed for highly corrosive application to handle acid vapors, and organic and inorganic chemical fumes that are highly corrosive to metal at temperatures up to 250 F. Applications include scrubber systems, odor control systems in wastewater treatment plants, laboratory exhaust systems, metal finishing and chemical-process industries. Fiber-reinforced-plastic pressure blowers are made from chemical grade polyester or vinyl ester resins and reinforced with glass or fiber. Additional surface veil is available depending on the application. Capacity range of FRP Pressure Blowers is from 0 to 8,000 CFM and static pressure range is up to 40” WG.
Housings of FRP Pressure Blowers are rotatable and fabricated of polyester resin based FRP , while wheels are made of vinyl ester resin FRP to allow for more strength. 316 stainless steel, or Hastelloy C-276 alloy wheel and shaft assemblies are available. FRP ORB self-cleaning wheel design and FRP Pressure Blower wheel design are used depending on application. Standard shafts are made of C-1040/1045 steel covered with FRP sleeve. 316 stainless steel shafts are optional. Inlet/outlet flange drilling is according to ANSI 125/150 bolt pattern, or Voluntary Product Standard PS15-69. Neoprene gasketing with Teflon Shaft Seal, or Viton seal element in FRP casing is provided where low leakage is desired.
FRP Pressure Blower Accessories include outlet flanged wafer-type damper, made of FRP; inlet vane damper in FRP construction; companion flange with collar in FRP construction; unitary base available with spring or rubber-in-shear RIS isolators ; drain and plug threaded FRP drain with PVC plug; inspection port ; surface veil provided in compliance with ASTM D 4167; all-vinyl ester airstream ; graphite impregnation to control static electricity; adjustable motor bases ; OSHA Guards and Motor weather cover; drive components ; VFD duty high efficiency motors ; and others.
Teflon Impregnated Flexible Connectors to isolate FRP pressure blower and to allow for mis-alignment of piping.
FRP Blower Silencers are offered as inlet and discharge silencers with FRP sound absorbing elements. 304, 316 stainless steel options are available as well.
Controls and drives: variable frequency drives (VFD), magnetic motor starters, are available in NEMA 1, NEMA 3R, NEMA 4 enclosure, as well as complete set of electrical components for x-proof applications.
Additional information can be found at the CBC Canada Co. web site http://chicagoblowercanada.com/MakeUpAirFans.html
Industrial Air Process Systems Engineer
CBC Canada Co.
Hardware/Software Articles1. Better Health With Spirulina Supplement
Author: owen thomson
2. Garmin Map Update Error Connecting To Server 1-888 524 8675
Author: Garmin GPS Update
3. Built Strong Relationship With Customer Through Crm Software Company
Author: crm software
4. How To Handle Temporary Staffing Schedules
Author: Edmund Brunetti
5. How Enterprise Mobile Application Development Is Going To Change Your Business Strategies
Author: Emma Watson
6. Natural Gas Conservation Tips And Facts, Gas Billing
7. Transportation Management Software (tms)
Author: Dhwani Khatri
8. How To Achieve Your Desired Target With Mlm Matrix Plan?
Author: MLM Software
9. How Sap Hybris Will Be A Game-changer For Your Business
Author: Sonata Software
10. Global Biometric Sensor Market Growth
11. Shopify Ecommerce Application Development
Author: Abinash Ghosh
12. Why Business Organizations Need Email Archiving?
Author: Frank Bower
13. Samsung Repairs In London – Ukwiderepair.co.uk
14. Reliable Htc Repair Centre In London – Htc Repairer
15. Quick Motorola Repairs – Motorola Repairer