ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
Fiberglass Blower And Ventilators
Total Articles: 56
Fiberglass and PVC Pressure Blowers are designed for highly corrosive application to handle acid vapors, and organic and inorganic chemical fumes that are highly corrosive to metal at temperatures up to 250 F. Applications include scrubber systems, odor control systems in wastewater treatment plants, laboratory exhaust systems, metal finishing and chemical-process industries. Fiber-reinforced-plastic pressure blowers are made from chemical grade polyester or vinyl ester resins and reinforced with glass or fiber. Additional surface veil is available depending on the application. Capacity range of FRP Pressure Blowers is from 0 to 8,000 CFM and static pressure range is up to 40” WG.
Housings of FRP Pressure Blowers are rotatable and fabricated of polyester resin based FRP , while wheels are made of vinyl ester resin FRP to allow for more strength. 316 stainless steel, or Hastelloy C-276 alloy wheel and shaft assemblies are available. FRP ORB self-cleaning wheel design and FRP Pressure Blower wheel design are used depending on application. Standard shafts are made of C-1040/1045 steel covered with FRP sleeve. 316 stainless steel shafts are optional. Inlet/outlet flange drilling is according to ANSI 125/150 bolt pattern, or Voluntary Product Standard PS15-69. Neoprene gasketing with Teflon Shaft Seal, or Viton seal element in FRP casing is provided where low leakage is desired.
FRP Pressure Blower Accessories include outlet flanged wafer-type damper, made of FRP; inlet vane damper in FRP construction; companion flange with collar in FRP construction; unitary base available with spring or rubber-in-shear RIS isolators ; drain and plug threaded FRP drain with PVC plug; inspection port ; surface veil provided in compliance with ASTM D 4167; all-vinyl ester airstream ; graphite impregnation to control static electricity; adjustable motor bases ; OSHA Guards and Motor weather cover; drive components ; VFD duty high efficiency motors ; and others.
Teflon Impregnated Flexible Connectors to isolate FRP pressure blower and to allow for mis-alignment of piping.
FRP Blower Silencers are offered as inlet and discharge silencers with FRP sound absorbing elements. 304, 316 stainless steel options are available as well.
Controls and drives: variable frequency drives (VFD), magnetic motor starters, are available in NEMA 1, NEMA 3R, NEMA 4 enclosure, as well as complete set of electrical components for x-proof applications.
Additional information can be found at the CBC Canada Co. web site http://chicagoblowercanada.com/MakeUpAirFans.html
Industrial Air Process Systems Engineer
CBC Canada Co.
Hardware/Software Articles1. How To Recover Deleted Data From Removable Media Using Usb Media Data Recovery Software
2. Buy Microsoft Office – Go For Software
Author: ponting brown
3. How To Recover Deleted Data From Usb Drives Using Pen Drive Data Recovery Software
4. Quick Mobile Phone Glass Repair Sheffield – Motorola Repairer
5. Data Recovery From Memory Card: How To Recover Deleted Data From Different Types Of Memory Cards
6. How Can Usb Drives Be Used?
Author: express custom usb
7. Quick Mobile Phone Glass Repair Manchester – Motorola Repairer
8. Micro To Macro Vision With Multiple Cctvs
Author: Vivency Global
9. Best Blackberry Service Centre Uk – Blackberry Repairer
10. Digital Picture Recovery: How To Recover Lost Photos From Different Types Of Data Storage Media
11. Laptop Screen Repair Liverpool With 1-year Warranty – Lenovo Repairer
12. Quick Mobile Phone Glass Repair Uk – Motorolarepairer.co.uk
13. Company Releases Digital Camera Data Recovery Software To Retrieve Lost Photos And Videos
14. Quick Mobile Phone Screen Repairs Leeds – Blackberry Repairer
15. 5 Key Benefits Of Test Automation For Enterprises
Author: Michael Wade