ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Duct Fans - Inline Ventilators
Total Articles: 50
Axial flow CB Blower Co. ventilators have blades that force air to move along the shaft about which the blades rotate. Axial fans blow air across the axis of the fan, linearly, hence their name. This type of fan is used in a wide variety of applications, ranging from small cooling fans for electronics to the giant fans used in wind tunnels.
CB Blower Co.r Duct TubeAxial and VaneAxial Fans for variable volume air handling applications utilize adjustable pitch high efficiency aerofoil aluminum props to provide optimum performance. CB Blower Co. Type VPS Adjustax have an internal blade pitch adjustment, which allows to bring variable air volume capability for air conditioning, heating and ventilating applications.
Clamshell Design Vaneaxial Fans are used primarily in applications where ready access to the interior of the fan is desired. The entire bearing assembly can be removed quickly and easily, without removing the fan from the stack. Heavy duty pillow block anti-friction bearings with split inner cylinder are standard. Clamshell design vaneaxial fans are avaiable with steel wheels and aluminum wheels.
CB Blower Co. Spray Booth Design Vaneaxial Fans are available in standard belt drive arrangement 9. These fans are designed for use in spraybooth installations, or in a variety of applications where requirements make it necessary to clean the fan periodically. Standard accessories include: inlet / outlet cones, inlet bell, screensfor fan, cone, or bell; belt guard, weather proof motor and drive cover, spark resitant construction with aluminum wheels, or steel wheels with bronze tipped blades; support legs, suspension clips, shaft seals are also available as standard options.
Spark Resistant X-proof construction on tubeaxial and vaneaxial fans is available in all aluminum airstream (AMCA A) construction; aluminum wheel (AMCA B) construction; and steel wheel with bronze tipped blades and shaft retainer (AMCA C) construction.
High temperature construction on Buffalo Blower axial fans: upon request CB Blower vaneaxial fans can be furnished with optional high temperature construction for oven exhaust, or combustion gases exhaust applications.
CB Blower Co. corrosion resistant construction and chemical duty construction include: for corrosive environment all vaneaxial fans are available in FRP construction, as well as in 304 SS, 316 SS, or 316 L stainless steel construction. Special coatings are optional and selection is made based on the application.
For additional information please refer to http://www.cbblower.com/fanblower.html
Industrial Ventilation Specialist
CB Blower Co.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Fashionable Laptop Bags Let You Hang Out In Style
Author: Aakanksha Mattey
2. How Do Responsibilities Make Kids Happier?
3. India – Jewellery Destination And Jewellery Shops In India
Author: Nirmal Kumar Ghosh
4. Gold Ornaments In India
Author: Jewellery Cluster
5. Importance Of The Coffee Thermos
Author: Johns Warden
6. Stylish And Comfy Cotton Polo T-shirts With Collar Online
Author: supriya srivastav
7. Reasons Why Compression Socks And Sleeves Are Beneficial
Author: Adam Thomas
8. Just Know What’s The Best Gift For Romantic Day
9. Practical Techniques To Trade Your Gold Jewelry With Pawn Shops In Kansas City
Author: Lisa Aguilar
10. Benefits Of Neelam And Buying Blue Sapphire Online From Gemkart
Author: Soli Sethi
11. Mens Silver Jewelry – Silver Rings For Men Carry Different Amazing Health Benefits!
Author: John Winslow
12. Getting The Best Lace Lagos Nigeria – Choosing African Fabrics Properly
Author: Bolaji Akintola
13. Expert Tips To Buy Or Sell Gold In A Pawn Shop
Author: Lisa Aguilar
14. Compare Thermal Overload Relay Price And Its Best Specification
Author: Pick to Save
15. Pro Fight Shop | Pro Fight Store | Pro Fight Supplies & Equipment