ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Winter Holidays In Granada
Total Articles: 33
For sure, when you hear about holidays in Spain first things come to your mind are beach, sun and sea. But don´t forget that in the Iberian Peninsula there are also fantastic mountainous areas where you can practice winter sports! Just read this article and discover secrets of the most beautiful city of Spain.
You have already decided to take a few days off and spend winter holidays. But you still don´t know which destination to choose. Don´t worry, the choice is easier you can suppose. Go to Granada! This is a fantastic place, especially for winter sport lovers. With apartments in Granada Spain, you will have a comfortable stay.
Just 20 minutes from Granada you will find Sierra Nevada. This is one of the most popular mountain ranges in Spain with the highest summit of the Iberian Peninsula, the Mulhacén, with the height of 3480 meters. The name comes from Mulay Hasan who was the king of Granada in the 15th century. Some people say, he was buried in the mountains of Mulhacén. If you feel like discovering the secrets of this place, search Granada holiday apartments and experience the best adventure in your life.
Every weekend there are thousands of people who come here to enjoy the snow. But if you are not a ski lover, why won´t you try tobogganing or dog sledding? Besides, in this zone there are many routes to hike, perfect for those who love the nature and tranquility.
Even from the center of Granada you can admire beautiful mountains of Sierra Nevada. The best way is to go to the Viewpoint of Santa Claus and admire the beauty of the snow-covered peaks. And after spending time on snow, you should try the best cuisine of this region. Granada is famous for the best tapas of Spain. And every time you order something to drink, you will get a tapas for free. Doesn´t it sound great? This region is well known for the cured jam and great wine. And the best is to combine them together. In any of local restaurants or bars you will have opportunity to recharge your batteries.
Now you already know where to go for your next winter holidays. You will not regret choosing Granada and its beautiful mountains of Sierra Nevada. Thanks to the snow, Granada turns into totally different place and you will not have an impression of being in Spain.
Travel Articles1. Finding Spot For Organizing School Picnic Has Become Easy
2. Irving Taxi Service Gives The Best Transport Service For Your Weekend Trip
Author: Irving Instant Cab
3. Choose Vacation Home Rentals Jasper Ar For Limitless Excitement
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Petra Tours - A Useful Guide For First-timers
5. Assisted Tour Package Prove As The Best To Explore The Face Of Rajasthan
Author: Colourful Indian Holidays
6. Charisma Of Affordable Christchurch Holiday Package
Author: Damien McConnell
7. Benefits To Hire Personal Driver Nyc Services
Author: Robert Anhouse
8. Show Proper Significance With A Limousine Rental In Atlanta
Author: John Anderson
9. For Covering Long Distances Choose The Premium Cab Service Provider
Author: John Watson
10. Impress The In-laws With Cheap Car Service Houston
Author: MARK Jones
11. 4 Popular And Best Foods To Eat When In South Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
12. 4 Best Beaches In Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
13. How To Plan Vacation Tours In Croatia
Author: Alfred Hunter
14. Stylish And Purposeful Wedding Arrangements For Limousine Service In Minneapolis
Author: john wick
15. If Planning A Home Relocation, Leave Entire Household To Moving Services Richmond Va
Author: Stewart Moving & Storage