ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Winter Holidays In Granada
Total Articles: 33
For sure, when you hear about holidays in Spain first things come to your mind are beach, sun and sea. But don´t forget that in the Iberian Peninsula there are also fantastic mountainous areas where you can practice winter sports! Just read this article and discover secrets of the most beautiful city of Spain.
You have already decided to take a few days off and spend winter holidays. But you still don´t know which destination to choose. Don´t worry, the choice is easier you can suppose. Go to Granada! This is a fantastic place, especially for winter sport lovers. With apartments in Granada Spain, you will have a comfortable stay.
Just 20 minutes from Granada you will find Sierra Nevada. This is one of the most popular mountain ranges in Spain with the highest summit of the Iberian Peninsula, the Mulhacén, with the height of 3480 meters. The name comes from Mulay Hasan who was the king of Granada in the 15th century. Some people say, he was buried in the mountains of Mulhacén. If you feel like discovering the secrets of this place, search Granada holiday apartments and experience the best adventure in your life.
Every weekend there are thousands of people who come here to enjoy the snow. But if you are not a ski lover, why won´t you try tobogganing or dog sledding? Besides, in this zone there are many routes to hike, perfect for those who love the nature and tranquility.
Even from the center of Granada you can admire beautiful mountains of Sierra Nevada. The best way is to go to the Viewpoint of Santa Claus and admire the beauty of the snow-covered peaks. And after spending time on snow, you should try the best cuisine of this region. Granada is famous for the best tapas of Spain. And every time you order something to drink, you will get a tapas for free. Doesn´t it sound great? This region is well known for the cured jam and great wine. And the best is to combine them together. In any of local restaurants or bars you will have opportunity to recharge your batteries.
Now you already know where to go for your next winter holidays. You will not regret choosing Granada and its beautiful mountains of Sierra Nevada. Thanks to the snow, Granada turns into totally different place and you will not have an impression of being in Spain.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe