ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Winter Holidays In Granada
Total Articles: 33
For sure, when you hear about holidays in Spain first things come to your mind are beach, sun and sea. But don´t forget that in the Iberian Peninsula there are also fantastic mountainous areas where you can practice winter sports! Just read this article and discover secrets of the most beautiful city of Spain.
You have already decided to take a few days off and spend winter holidays. But you still don´t know which destination to choose. Don´t worry, the choice is easier you can suppose. Go to Granada! This is a fantastic place, especially for winter sport lovers. With apartments in Granada Spain, you will have a comfortable stay.
Just 20 minutes from Granada you will find Sierra Nevada. This is one of the most popular mountain ranges in Spain with the highest summit of the Iberian Peninsula, the Mulhacén, with the height of 3480 meters. The name comes from Mulay Hasan who was the king of Granada in the 15th century. Some people say, he was buried in the mountains of Mulhacén. If you feel like discovering the secrets of this place, search Granada holiday apartments and experience the best adventure in your life.
Every weekend there are thousands of people who come here to enjoy the snow. But if you are not a ski lover, why won´t you try tobogganing or dog sledding? Besides, in this zone there are many routes to hike, perfect for those who love the nature and tranquility.
Even from the center of Granada you can admire beautiful mountains of Sierra Nevada. The best way is to go to the Viewpoint of Santa Claus and admire the beauty of the snow-covered peaks. And after spending time on snow, you should try the best cuisine of this region. Granada is famous for the best tapas of Spain. And every time you order something to drink, you will get a tapas for free. Doesn´t it sound great? This region is well known for the cured jam and great wine. And the best is to combine them together. In any of local restaurants or bars you will have opportunity to recharge your batteries.
Now you already know where to go for your next winter holidays. You will not regret choosing Granada and its beautiful mountains of Sierra Nevada. Thanks to the snow, Granada turns into totally different place and you will not have an impression of being in Spain.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah