ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Winter Holidays In Granada
Total Articles: 33
For sure, when you hear about holidays in Spain first things come to your mind are beach, sun and sea. But don´t forget that in the Iberian Peninsula there are also fantastic mountainous areas where you can practice winter sports! Just read this article and discover secrets of the most beautiful city of Spain.
You have already decided to take a few days off and spend winter holidays. But you still don´t know which destination to choose. Don´t worry, the choice is easier you can suppose. Go to Granada! This is a fantastic place, especially for winter sport lovers. With apartments in Granada Spain, you will have a comfortable stay.
Just 20 minutes from Granada you will find Sierra Nevada. This is one of the most popular mountain ranges in Spain with the highest summit of the Iberian Peninsula, the Mulhacén, with the height of 3480 meters. The name comes from Mulay Hasan who was the king of Granada in the 15th century. Some people say, he was buried in the mountains of Mulhacén. If you feel like discovering the secrets of this place, search Granada holiday apartments and experience the best adventure in your life.
Every weekend there are thousands of people who come here to enjoy the snow. But if you are not a ski lover, why won´t you try tobogganing or dog sledding? Besides, in this zone there are many routes to hike, perfect for those who love the nature and tranquility.
Even from the center of Granada you can admire beautiful mountains of Sierra Nevada. The best way is to go to the Viewpoint of Santa Claus and admire the beauty of the snow-covered peaks. And after spending time on snow, you should try the best cuisine of this region. Granada is famous for the best tapas of Spain. And every time you order something to drink, you will get a tapas for free. Doesn´t it sound great? This region is well known for the cured jam and great wine. And the best is to combine them together. In any of local restaurants or bars you will have opportunity to recharge your batteries.
Now you already know where to go for your next winter holidays. You will not regret choosing Granada and its beautiful mountains of Sierra Nevada. Thanks to the snow, Granada turns into totally different place and you will not have an impression of being in Spain.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus