ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Winter Holidays In Granada
Total Articles: 33
For sure, when you hear about holidays in Spain first things come to your mind are beach, sun and sea. But don´t forget that in the Iberian Peninsula there are also fantastic mountainous areas where you can practice winter sports! Just read this article and discover secrets of the most beautiful city of Spain.
You have already decided to take a few days off and spend winter holidays. But you still don´t know which destination to choose. Don´t worry, the choice is easier you can suppose. Go to Granada! This is a fantastic place, especially for winter sport lovers. With apartments in Granada Spain, you will have a comfortable stay.
Just 20 minutes from Granada you will find Sierra Nevada. This is one of the most popular mountain ranges in Spain with the highest summit of the Iberian Peninsula, the Mulhacén, with the height of 3480 meters. The name comes from Mulay Hasan who was the king of Granada in the 15th century. Some people say, he was buried in the mountains of Mulhacén. If you feel like discovering the secrets of this place, search Granada holiday apartments and experience the best adventure in your life.
Every weekend there are thousands of people who come here to enjoy the snow. But if you are not a ski lover, why won´t you try tobogganing or dog sledding? Besides, in this zone there are many routes to hike, perfect for those who love the nature and tranquility.
Even from the center of Granada you can admire beautiful mountains of Sierra Nevada. The best way is to go to the Viewpoint of Santa Claus and admire the beauty of the snow-covered peaks. And after spending time on snow, you should try the best cuisine of this region. Granada is famous for the best tapas of Spain. And every time you order something to drink, you will get a tapas for free. Doesn´t it sound great? This region is well known for the cured jam and great wine. And the best is to combine them together. In any of local restaurants or bars you will have opportunity to recharge your batteries.
Now you already know where to go for your next winter holidays. You will not regret choosing Granada and its beautiful mountains of Sierra Nevada. Thanks to the snow, Granada turns into totally different place and you will not have an impression of being in Spain.
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure