ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Social Media Outsourcing – What Not To OutsourceBy Expert Author: Pamela Jones
Many times, people who are busy and famous do not have time to use social media and connect with fans. They outsource their social media activities to some social media managers. However, some celebrities do use social media personally and reply to their fans. Sometimes, one social media platform is used by a celebrity and his other social platform may be outsourced.
Many corporate organizations hire people to manage their social media. Some outsource their social media activities to professionals who see the website of organizations and post updates on the social media pages owned by organizations.
Why social media outsourcing?
A 2011 ComScore report showed that nearly 82% of the world’s online population is now reached in some way by Social Media, spending a fifth of their online time using various social networks. With customer care, an organization cannot connect with every customer and many times, customers are waiting when some employee puts their call on hold or redirect their call to some other branch.
With over 1.1 billion active monthly users on Facebook alone, 15% of the entire world’s population, the extent of potential customer reach through Social Media cannot be underestimated.
Increasingly companies are seeing the benefits of using Social Media platforms to share their message and engage with their customers in a better way.
What are benefits of social media outsourcing?
The benefits of social media outsourcing are as follows:
1. Time saving:
Internet Marketing Articles1. Web Hosting
2. What Is The Significance Of Using Keyword In Seo?
Author: Micheal Shawn
3. Things You Should Do While Using Social Media For Business
4. Simple Tips From Digital Marketing Services In Dallas To Increase Traffic
Author: Denny Clovis
5. How Seo Techniques Are Used &how It Is Works By Search Engine Optimization (seo)
6. Proxy Servers And Their Uses
Author: Edmund Brunetti
7. Benefits Of Social Logins For Your Ecommerce Website
8. Freelance Work Online | Add Any Project
Author: pushpa sowgandham
9. How To Select Digital Media Agency And Ensure Your Success?
Author: Karanveer Rawat
10. 7 Things To Know Before Outsourcing Creative Work To Any Web Design Company
Author: Saurabh Mishra
11. How Affiliate Tracking Application Helps Affiliate Marketers
Author: Arnab Dutta
12. Strategizing With Digital Marketing
Author: Vimalesh Vijayan
13. Tips To Earn The Needed Degrees In Different Prospective Fields Of Study
Author: Rocky Sheldon
14. Google Adwords Service Provider - Market Your Business With Google Adwords
15. Why You Need A Digital Marketing Consultant
Author: Dilate Digital tells why you need digitalmarketing