ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Social Media Outsourcing – What Not To Outsource
Total Articles: 9
Many times, people who are busy and famous do not have time to use social media and connect with fans. They outsource their social media activities to some social media managers. However, some celebrities do use social media personally and reply to their fans. Sometimes, one social media platform is used by a celebrity and his other social platform may be outsourced.
Many corporate organizations hire people to manage their social media. Some outsource their social media activities to professionals who see the website of organizations and post updates on the social media pages owned by organizations.
Why social media outsourcing?
A 2011 ComScore report showed that nearly 82% of the world’s online population is now reached in some way by Social Media, spending a fifth of their online time using various social networks. With customer care, an organization cannot connect with every customer and many times, customers are waiting when some employee puts their call on hold or redirect their call to some other branch.
With over 1.1 billion active monthly users on Facebook alone, 15% of the entire world’s population, the extent of potential customer reach through Social Media cannot be underestimated.
Increasingly companies are seeing the benefits of using Social Media platforms to share their message and engage with their customers in a better way.
What are benefits of social media outsourcing?
The benefits of social media outsourcing are as follows:
1. Time saving:
Internet Marketing Articles1. Let’s Communicate On An Emotional Plane On Social Media
Author: Srivyom Solutions
2. Digital Marketing Strategy For Healthcare Industry
Author: Karan Singh
3. How Useful Is Netgear Genie ?
4. Lead Generation And Management Strategies For B2b Companies
Author: James Belly
5. Multi-channel Customer Service Engagement- The Secret Sauce To Success For Any Company
6. Building Up Winning Digital Marketing Strategies
7. Digital Marketing, Social Media Services Company In Hyderabad
Author: Inmantech DGI
8. Googles Strategy To Rank Content On The Search Engines
Author: Hvantage Technologies
9. Creating Positive Image With Top Orm Company In India
Author: Sanjay Burman
10. Easy Way To Accept Internet Banking Payments On Woocommerce?
11. 5 Linkedin Marketing Tips For Begginers?
Author: Neha Sharma
12. The Complete Social Media Marketing Guide
Author: Hrishikesh Deshmukh
13. Concept Marketing Names The Top 5 Digital Marketing Trends For 2017
14. Internet Service Provider Agra
Author: Hifi Broadband Pvt. Ltd.
15. How To Create Cornerstone Content
Author: Leading Solution