ALL >> General >> View Article
How To Take Care Of Your Cancer Wigs
Total Articles: 6
Cancer wigs can serve you for a long time, but only if you care for them well. Taking care of your wig is not difficult and will not take a lot of your time. The first thing you need to do is find out the type of wig you have. There are normally two types; those made of synthetic hair and those made of human hair. Human hair cancer wigs are the best since they can withstand heat and washing. Synthetic hair cannot be taken through any of these processes since it will lose its original appearance.
If you wear cancer wigs every day, then you need to wash them after about a fortnight. This just helps keep the clean wig from all the substances it is exposed to throughout the day. It is not advisable that you wash your wig daily. This will only serve in wearing it out. Since the hair on the wig is not growing from the scalp, it does not require frequent washing like natural hair. So you only need to clean the medical wigs when you feel it is necessary but a two week interval is sufficient time.
You should clean the wig using shampoo while stirring it in the water a bit. The shampoo should be very mild to avoid stripping the hair of its color. Do not use a lot of agitation since this can affect the style of the wig. Afterwards, rinse it in clean water and then leave it to dry. You can go ahead and brush it or style it as you wish. Human hair medical wigs can withstand heat so after washing you can use a blow dryer.
Nevertheless, you need to be careful when using this with styled wigs since the blow dryer can easily straighten out curls. If you have time to spare, it is always best to leave it to air dry slowly. This will preserve the original style of the wigs for cancer. So this saves you the problem of having to style the wigs a new each time you wash.
Another thing you need to do to take care of your medical wigs is to ensure they do not tangle. Once a wig gets badly tangled, it can be really hard to restore it. Therefore, you need to ensure that when you are not wearing the wig, it is kept somewhere proper. Preferably, you should hang it so that the hair on the wig can hang loosely. To prevent tangling, ensure you brush the chemotherapy wigs regularly before and after wearing.
If you wish to style your medical wigs Toronto, you can do so easily especially for human hair wigs. These are versatile and you can style them into your preferred look. There are products you can get for your human hair chemo wigs such as sprays. These will help you set the wigs and maintain their original style. On the other hand, the sprays also prevent the hair from looking too dry.
General Articles1. Samsung Galaxy S6 Phone Repair Issues
2. Procedure To Configure Gmail Account In Microsoft Outlook 2016 And Gmail Help (866)324-3o42
Author: Rebbeca Smith
3. The Iphone Repairs Sunshine Coast Is A One Stop Shop For All Computer And Electronic Repairs
4. West Coast Escalator Cleaning – Quality Services At Your Doorstep
Author: Arlow Moreland
5. Ball Dresses
Author: Musi hudson
6. Tips To Purchase The Best Verre Trempév
Author: parveen kumar
7. When You Need To Hire Roofing Companies In Oklahoma?
Author: Fred Lydick
8. Having A San Francisco City Hall Wedding
Author: Sia Benet
9. Sharepoint Roles And Responsibilities
Author: Riya Arora
10. Seo Scope As A Career In India: For Seo By Seo
Author: Riya Arora
11. What Are The Different Types Of Flexible Cable?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
12. Post Market Surveillance Needs To Be Robust To Avoid Penal Regulatory Action
Author: Event Manager
13. Manav Infra Projects: Experts In Infrastructure Development Domain In India!
Author: Manav Infra
14. Why Branding Is A Non Negotiable Investment In The Fresh Produce (ffv) Space!
Author: Asha Sampath
15. Cavity Wax - Things You Should Be Aware Of!
Author: Efrain Rivas