ALL >> Education >> View Article
Most Influential Informatics Professors Julie Jacko:: Julie Jacko Winner Of Many Honors
Total Articles: 566
Dr. Julie Jacko is a Professor of Public Health at the University of Minnesota, and a Faculty Fellow in the Academic Health Center’s Institute for Health Informatics. Julie Jacko is the Principal Investigator and Director of the University Partnership for Health Informatics (UP-HI). This $5.1 million grant from the office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology represents the first public-private partnership funded in the State of Minnesota to infuse nation’s workforce with individuals like Julie Jacko who have been trained to perform in one of six mission critical health information technology roles.
Julie Jacko is author or co-author of over 100 research publications including journal articles, books, book chapters and conference proceedings. Julie Jacko is Editor of the recent Human-Computer Interaction Handbook: Fundamentals, Evolving Technologies, and Emerging Applications," published by Lawrence Erlbaum & Associates in 2003. Julie Jacko is on the editorial board of the International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction and the journal titled Universal Access in the Information Society. In 2001 Julie Jacko served as Conference and Technical Program Co-Chair for the ACM Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI 2001). Julie Jacko also served as Program Chair for the Fifth ACM SIGCAPH Conference on Assistive Technologies (ASSETS 2002).
Julie Jacko served General Conference Chair of the Sixth ACM SIGCAPH Conference on Assistive Technologies (ASSETS 2004), held in Atlanta on October 18-20, 2004. Recently elected to the Executive Committee of SIGCHI, Julie Jacko is serving a three-year term in the position of Vice President for Membership and Communications.
Dr. Julie Jacko has an exemplary research track record spanning a period of 17 years in which over 160 scientific publications have been generated in these research areas. Julie Jacko has generated nearly $15 million in research funding in the last 10 years. Julie Jacko was one of the only 20 recipients of a National Science Foundation Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers, the highest honor awarded young investigators by the United States government. Julie Jacko served as co-author on the No. 1 rated published article for 2005 in the International Journal of Medical Informatics.
Education Articles1. 5 Reasons To Take Online Pmp Certification Training
Author: Shakir Ali
2. Understanding Your Teenager During The High School Years
3. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Delhi/ncr
Author: vartika maurya
4. Understand The Value Of Aws Professional Level Certification
5. Prominence Of Hadoop Course Training
6. Play School Franchise From Wow Kids Provides An Opportunity To Run The School Meeting International
7. How Is Your Child’s P.q Positivity Quotient?
Author: Amites Kumar Gaurav
8. Online Quran Recitation & Reading
9. Sap Training | Sap Online Courses By Professionals From Learn It Training
Author: Venkat Reddy
10. China : The New Buzzword Among Overseas Education Consultants In India
Author: choice overseas
11. Pros Of Joining Prestigious Neet Coaching In Bhopal
Author: Pankaj Kumar
12. Selenium Web Driver Features
Author: Siyaram Ray
13. Join The Online Quran Program
14. 5 Citation Tips From Research Paper Helpers Of Uk
Author: Elijah Simpson is an academic writer
15. Why Mbbs Admission In Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth?
Author: Rakesh Shinde