ALL >> Education >> View Article
Most Influential Informatics Professors Julie Jacko:: Julie Jacko Winner Of Many Honors
Total Articles: 566
Dr. Julie Jacko is a Professor of Public Health at the University of Minnesota, and a Faculty Fellow in the Academic Health Center’s Institute for Health Informatics. Julie Jacko is the Principal Investigator and Director of the University Partnership for Health Informatics (UP-HI). This $5.1 million grant from the office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology represents the first public-private partnership funded in the State of Minnesota to infuse nation’s workforce with individuals like Julie Jacko who have been trained to perform in one of six mission critical health information technology roles.
Julie Jacko is author or co-author of over 100 research publications including journal articles, books, book chapters and conference proceedings. Julie Jacko is Editor of the recent Human-Computer Interaction Handbook: Fundamentals, Evolving Technologies, and Emerging Applications," published by Lawrence Erlbaum & Associates in 2003. Julie Jacko is on the editorial board of the International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction and the journal titled Universal Access in the Information Society. In 2001 Julie Jacko served as Conference and Technical Program Co-Chair for the ACM Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI 2001). Julie Jacko also served as Program Chair for the Fifth ACM SIGCAPH Conference on Assistive Technologies (ASSETS 2002).
Julie Jacko served General Conference Chair of the Sixth ACM SIGCAPH Conference on Assistive Technologies (ASSETS 2004), held in Atlanta on October 18-20, 2004. Recently elected to the Executive Committee of SIGCHI, Julie Jacko is serving a three-year term in the position of Vice President for Membership and Communications.
Dr. Julie Jacko has an exemplary research track record spanning a period of 17 years in which over 160 scientific publications have been generated in these research areas. Julie Jacko has generated nearly $15 million in research funding in the last 10 years. Julie Jacko was one of the only 20 recipients of a National Science Foundation Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers, the highest honor awarded young investigators by the United States government. Julie Jacko served as co-author on the No. 1 rated published article for 2005 in the International Journal of Medical Informatics.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni