ALL >> Education >> View Article
Professor Of Health Policy And Mgmt :: Francois Sainfort
Total Articles: 566
Francois Sainfort serves the University of Minnesota as a respected professor in the Division of Health Policy and Management in the School of Public Health. Francois Sainfort is a renowned scholar and researcher who has been highly successful in receiving grants and contracts of more than $18 million. The First Handbook on Operations Research and Health Care has refereed publications by Dr. Francois Sainfort, not to mention premier health care journals. Dr. Francois Sainfort also serves as the editorial board member for several leading journals. The expertise of Francois Sainfort is sought after by numerous scientific and organizing committees for profession societies. The medical community has hugely benefitted by the development of mathematical modeling techniques for medical decision made by Dr. Francois Sainfort. Dr. Francois Sainfort earned a Ph.D. from Ecole Centrale in Paris, one of the most prestigious engineering schools in France.
Francois Sainfort then joined Georgia Tech in fall 2000 as a Professor and Director of the Health Systems Research Center. Prior to his arrival at Georgia Tech, Francois Sainfort was a Professor of Industrial Engineering at the University of Wisconsin-Madison with joint appointments in the Department of Preventive Medicine and the Department of Biomedical Engineering.
Francois Sainfort’s immense success as an accomplished Engineer and phenomenal thinker has attracted scientific conferences as well as defamers. Not budged by these mudslinging tactics, Dr. Francois Sainfort continues to chair key scientific conferences that will see modern scientific developments for the progress of mankind. Francois Sainfort totally focuses his research on helping patients and consumers make better decisions about their health when there are conditions of risk and uncertainty. Dr. Francois Sainfort’s research and expertise focuses on medical decision making under risk and uncertainty, health outcomes measurement, health risk perception and assessment, health status assessment and monitoring and health-related performance measurement and analysis. Dr. Francois Sainfort served as principal investigator on more than $7 million in contracts and grants. Dr. Francois Sainfort is the current Director of the Health Systems Research Center. Dr. Francois Sainfort is a current or past editorial board member for several leading journals, and periodically reviews manuscripts for many other journals.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni