ALL >> Education >> View Article
Professor Of Health Policy And Mgmt :: Francois Sainfort
Total Articles: 566
Francois Sainfort serves the University of Minnesota as a respected professor in the Division of Health Policy and Management in the School of Public Health. Francois Sainfort is a renowned scholar and researcher who has been highly successful in receiving grants and contracts of more than $18 million. The First Handbook on Operations Research and Health Care has refereed publications by Dr. Francois Sainfort, not to mention premier health care journals. Dr. Francois Sainfort also serves as the editorial board member for several leading journals. The expertise of Francois Sainfort is sought after by numerous scientific and organizing committees for profession societies. The medical community has hugely benefitted by the development of mathematical modeling techniques for medical decision made by Dr. Francois Sainfort. Dr. Francois Sainfort earned a Ph.D. from Ecole Centrale in Paris, one of the most prestigious engineering schools in France.
Francois Sainfort then joined Georgia Tech in fall 2000 as a Professor and Director of the Health Systems Research Center. Prior to his arrival at Georgia Tech, Francois Sainfort was a Professor of Industrial Engineering at the University of Wisconsin-Madison with joint appointments in the Department of Preventive Medicine and the Department of Biomedical Engineering.
Francois Sainfort’s immense success as an accomplished Engineer and phenomenal thinker has attracted scientific conferences as well as defamers. Not budged by these mudslinging tactics, Dr. Francois Sainfort continues to chair key scientific conferences that will see modern scientific developments for the progress of mankind. Francois Sainfort totally focuses his research on helping patients and consumers make better decisions about their health when there are conditions of risk and uncertainty. Dr. Francois Sainfort’s research and expertise focuses on medical decision making under risk and uncertainty, health outcomes measurement, health risk perception and assessment, health status assessment and monitoring and health-related performance measurement and analysis. Dr. Francois Sainfort served as principal investigator on more than $7 million in contracts and grants. Dr. Francois Sainfort is the current Director of the Health Systems Research Center. Dr. Francois Sainfort is a current or past editorial board member for several leading journals, and periodically reviews manuscripts for many other journals.
Education Articles1. Selection Procedure Of Nda Exam
Author: Johny Gibbes
2. Study Abroad Consultants - Moving To Canada Made Easier For Students
Author: Ishita Trivedi
3. A Great Career From Six Sigma Green Belt
4. Develop Your Skills With The Help Of Instructor-free Self Learning Courses
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
5. An Overview Of Ibm Tivoli Storage Manager Along With Its Key Benefits
6. Coaching Class - 6 Ways To Excel At Coaching Class
Author: Arpita Classes
7. Why Overseas Education Consultants Became Necessary In Today’s Global Education Market?
Author: aanandita kumari
8. Top 6 It Security Certification Programs For Boost Your Career
9. 700-260 Study Guides
Author: rocky hughes
10. Search For Best B.tech University In India Ends At Dehradun
Author: Graphic Era
11. Final Choice Of Best Engineering College In Uttarakhand
Author: Paul Wright
12. Using Interface We Get The Multiple Interface In Java
13. Cbse To Introduce Book Lockers!
14. Industrial Training In Webtrackker Technology
15. Why The Best Engineering College In Dehradun Is The Perfect Solution For You
Author: Graphic Era