ALL >> Business >> View Article
Why Bamboo Clothing Should Be Preferred
Total Articles: 2
With latest developments in clothing industry, we see that bamboo fabric is gaining popularity over cotton fabric and there are many reasons for it. Bamboo clothing has been ignored for decades but in the past few years, it has gained great leaps in the cloth market. Here are a few reasons for its every day increasing popularity:
Bamboo clothes are eco friendly and do no harm the environment. The process of making eco friendly bamboo yoga clothes is gentler as compared to manufacturing of any other fabric, even cotton. You must know that bamboo forests give much more oxygen than any other plant, need less water and energy to grow; ravished land can be reclaimed by planting bamboo and you do not need pesticides or pollutants to grow them. In short, the harvestation of bamboo is easy due to its fast growth. No long term harm is done to the environment by bamboo yoga clothing companies. They can easily replant what they have taken every year.
Bamboo fabric is hypoallergic, soft and light. It is way much softer than cotton and other traditional fabrics. It can directly be worn on the skin by people having sensitive skin. There are people who are allergic to synthetic fabrics but it has been seen that there is no negative reaction of wearing bamboo clothes. The main reason for this is that it is manufactured naturally without involving any chemical and fiber has natural properties of being smooth.
This clothing has natural property of being high absorbent, maximum up to three times its own weight. This feature helps you in keeping dry and cool in summers, dry and warm in winters. Unlike other fabrics it can be worn all round the year. You must have heard 'wick away clothing' especially designed for exercising, gym and work out but bamboo clothing naturally inherits this property. That is why bamboo yoga clothing has gained huge popularity in the market. It would be best suitable for places with high humidity.
Bamboo has anti bacterial properties and do not vanish even after multiple washings. The person who wears it will definitely enjoy the touch and smell of the fabric, it absorbs the bacteria causing odor. It is very beneficial for fashion industry too due to its versatile nature. It is easy to drape and can be used for making any type of garment. It can dyed in any color and remains naturally soft.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla