ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Keeping Your Valuables Away From Prying Eyes
Total Articles: 168
By definition valuables are those very possessions and documents that you don’t want to share with anyone. This is why people have sought ways and means since time immemorial to keep them secure. A novel way to do so would be to keep them in a biometric hidden wall safe. As the name suggests, your valuables are hidden in a wall safe which will open to only your fingerprints. The nature of the locking mechanism is an important consideration when buying any security safe. Safes are made with various locking systems.
Some have combination locks while the more expensive ones have electronic locks. Some safes have a distinct number pad combination. The biometric wall safe is a more sophisticated security safe since it come with an identification system based on fingerprints. On the other hand, the hidden furniture safes can be equally effective because the average burglar will spend no more than 5 to 10 minutes inside a home looking for jewelry, credit cards or cash. These are the common items used in any household but with the significant difference that they have hollowed out interiors. You are actually ‘hiding’ your valuables in plain sight without the thieves being able to suspect it.
It is not only homes which can benefit from such safes. Even commercial establishments such as restaurants and departmental stores, where there is a huge turnover of cash during operational hours and have sensitive documents which need to be kept away from prying eyes, need an effective system to keep them secured after working hours. Some keep a highly visible safe where actually only the less important documents etc are kept. The really sensitive ones and the bulk of the cash is kept hidden in wall safes concealed behind paintings or inside bookshelves or sliding panels. The double advantage is that the thief is unlikely to be looking there without an insider tip off and it is less costly than the professional safes.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Sony Playstation 3 Repair
2. Global Lithium Ion Battery Market Trends
3. Best Htc Phone Repair Service Centre In The Uk
Author: HTC Repairer
4. What Wildcard Ssl Certificate Helps You?
Author: Gaurav Maniar
5. Nintendo Repair Centre Uk
6. How Can Emails Give Your Computer Network A Virus?
7. The Best Samsung Galaxy Repair Services In The Uk
Author: UK Wide Repair
8. How To Rfid Tracking - Solution For Your Business
Author: Roland Ted
9. Global Data Resiliency Market Size And Market Share
Author: Shivani Singh
10. Challenges That Android Application Developers Face
Author: Daniel Carl
11. Decide Right Printing Technique As Per Your Project Requirements
Author: Mitchell Termotto
12. Order Fulfillment Made Simpler With Agvs
Author: Robotic process automation from Grey Orange is an
13. What Is Manifold Pressure Sensor In Aircraft?
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
14. Global User Activity Monitoring Market Trends
15. Android Tv Box- Ultimate Source For Accessing The World Over Tv Sets
Author: Eugene Olechnovic