ALL >> Education >> View Article
Francois Sainfort Ph.d. From Ecole Centrale, Paris :: Francois Sainfort
Total Articles: 566
Francois Sainfort is a renowned scholar with vast knowledge and experience acquired over the years. Francois Sainfort is the Mayo Professor in the Division of Health Policy and Management in the School of Public Health at the University of Minnesota. Francois Sainfort’s research and expertise focus on helping patients and consumers to make better decisions about their own health, especially under conditions of risk and uncertainty. Francois Sainfort has been awarded research funding from various sources totaling more than $18 million in grants and contracts. Francois Sainfort has received research funding from the federal government, the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, the Health Care Financing Administration, the National Institute of Aging, the National Library of Medicine, the Centers for Disease Control, the National Science Foundation, and the Department of Defense as well as funding from industry.
Francois Sainfort has published more than 145 refereed publications that have appeared in premiere health care journals, including the first handbook on operations research and health care. Francois Sainfort is a current or past editorial board member for several leading journals in the field. Francois Sainfort has served as chair of key scientific conferences and has served on numerous scientific and organizing committees for professional societies.
Francois Sainfort routinely serves on national and international panels in the United States, Canada and Europe. Francois Sainfort received his Engineer Diploma, DEA, and Doctorate from the prestigious Ecole Centrale in Paris, France. Dr. Francois Sainfort, Ph.D. joined ISyE in 2000 as professor and director of the Health Systems Research Centre.
Dr. Francois Sainfort is also co-Director of the Laboratory for Human-Computer Interaction and Health Care Informatics (HCI). The laboratory enables Dr. Francois Sainfort to implement mathematical and computational models into state-of-the-art computer applications and decision support systems and design and test human-computer interfaces for optimizing use under a variety of users and environments. Dr. Francois Sainfort has served on numerous conference scientific committees.
Dr. Francois Sainfort is an expert consultant and researcher for the health care industry. His clients include health care delivery organizations, medical devices companies, clinical laboratories, pharmaceutical companies, and information technology companies.
Education Articles1. Interior Design Course In Chennai
2. Software Testing Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
3. I Owe My Success To The Top Engineering College; Jmit
Author: ponting brown
4. Pass Microsoft Dynamics 365 Mb6-895 Exam In First Attempt With Valid Mb6-895 Exam Questions
Author: Bella Henry
5. Study Mbbs In Ukraine- One-stop-place To Study Mbbs
Author: kamal sharma
6. Why 2013 Is The Year Of Php
7. Best Web Designing Tools (2018)
8. Take The Help Of College Counseling For Getting Admission Abroad
Author: Michelle andre
9. Aspiring To Study Abroad? Take Up The Pte First Before Applying For Student Visa
Author: Mia Seal
10. Engineering In Artificial Intelligence
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
11. How Pmp Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career?
12. Best Digital Marketing Course In Hyderabad
Author: sai bhargav
13. How Nbfc Companies In Mumbai Is Changing Things For Student Loan:
Author: Eduvanz provides low cost, smart loans to finance
14. Common Mistakes A Graphic Designer Must Always Avoid...
Author: pankaj singh
15. Career Scope In Animation
Author: Visual Media