ALL >> Education >> View Article
Francois Sainfort Ph.d. From Ecole Centrale, Paris :: Francois Sainfort
Total Articles: 566
Francois Sainfort is a renowned scholar with vast knowledge and experience acquired over the years. Francois Sainfort is the Mayo Professor in the Division of Health Policy and Management in the School of Public Health at the University of Minnesota. Francois Sainfort’s research and expertise focus on helping patients and consumers to make better decisions about their own health, especially under conditions of risk and uncertainty. Francois Sainfort has been awarded research funding from various sources totaling more than $18 million in grants and contracts. Francois Sainfort has received research funding from the federal government, the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, the Health Care Financing Administration, the National Institute of Aging, the National Library of Medicine, the Centers for Disease Control, the National Science Foundation, and the Department of Defense as well as funding from industry.
Francois Sainfort has published more than 145 refereed publications that have appeared in premiere health care journals, including the first handbook on operations research and health care. Francois Sainfort is a current or past editorial board member for several leading journals in the field. Francois Sainfort has served as chair of key scientific conferences and has served on numerous scientific and organizing committees for professional societies.
Francois Sainfort routinely serves on national and international panels in the United States, Canada and Europe. Francois Sainfort received his Engineer Diploma, DEA, and Doctorate from the prestigious Ecole Centrale in Paris, France. Dr. Francois Sainfort, Ph.D. joined ISyE in 2000 as professor and director of the Health Systems Research Centre.
Dr. Francois Sainfort is also co-Director of the Laboratory for Human-Computer Interaction and Health Care Informatics (HCI). The laboratory enables Dr. Francois Sainfort to implement mathematical and computational models into state-of-the-art computer applications and decision support systems and design and test human-computer interfaces for optimizing use under a variety of users and environments. Dr. Francois Sainfort has served on numerous conference scientific committees.
Dr. Francois Sainfort is an expert consultant and researcher for the health care industry. His clients include health care delivery organizations, medical devices companies, clinical laboratories, pharmaceutical companies, and information technology companies.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away