ALL >> General >> View Article
Your Passion And Commitment To Fifa Manager Is Unrivalled
Total Articles: 197
Aspiring football club managers will have to find another way to live out their dreams. FIFA MANAGER founder and designer Gerald Kohler announced today that the series is coming to an end. This is was a very tough decision, so I want to take the time to explain it," Kohler said on the series website. "This probably comes as a big disappointment to many of you, and it is understandable that you would ask why."
"The football manager genre at this level of sophistication is highly specialised and primarily played in two countries (England and Germany), in which – on top of everything – one game has practically dominated the market in recent years. The niche market and general trend toward online and mobile games were also contributing factors. Moreover, FM had reached a crossroads at which a new engine and/or corresponding online technology would be the only way to give the series a boost. When all these factors were evaluated, it led us to the decision to blow the final whistle."
FIFA Manager allows players to oversee a football club. FIFA Manager 14 features over 1000 officially licensed clubs and 70 leagues along with 35,000 players. It was billed as a "Legacy Edition" with no new features or game modes. The only changes from last year were updated stats, rosters and kits. The screenshots for Manager 14 on EA's own website are from Manager 13. The FIFA Manager series began back in 2002. The first game in the series, released only in Germany, featured Rudi Assauer on the cover. Later installments featured other esteemed managers such as Sir Bobby Robson, Joachim L?w and Lucien Favre.
"We were also lucky to have a very dedicated community. Your passion and commitment to FIFA MANAGER is unrivalled, and made the series a great joy to work on. You have our heartfelt gratitude. We hope you’ll keep playing FM as long as possible, and that the fan sites will go all out to expand and improve the game wherever they can. For all your years of support and all your passion for our game, we thank you." EA Sports announced last month that they were cutting ties with Tiger Woods for their future golf games as well. It seems that they've decided to re-evaluate their portfolio now that we're at the outset of a new generation of consoles.
When Microsoft shows off the next Xbox tomorrow, EA Sports will be there. The developer confirmed today that they'll be presenting a next-gen installment of FIFA at the special press event. The teaser image posted on EA Sports' Facebook page features FC Barcelona's Lionel Messi and tells you to "See the Next Generation of FIFA" tomorrow during the Xbox 720 reveal. The http://www.fifa14coinstrader.com/ same image of Messi was used to tease FIFA 14's announcement last month. Presumably this means that this next-gen title is a version of FIFA 14 rather than a separate game altogether.
General Articles1. Why Eye Creams Are Important
2. Preparing For Usa Basketball Tours Understanding The Organisations And Categories
Author: Brett Rainbow
3. Ipad Vs Smartphone Who Will Win The Experience Battle?
Author: Patrik Murphy
4. Avail The Service Of Radius Moving For Best Moving Experience
5. Hermal Mass Flow Meters - Finding A Value In Many Industries
6. A New Example For Cyber Threat Hunting
Author: Bradon Wilson
7. What To Do If Windows Is Unable To Run The Software Protection Service On A Local Computer.
Author: Bradon Wilson
8. The Hidden, Emotional Effects Of Acne
Author: Rahul Sharma
9. Importance Of Prescribed Supplements For Your Healthy Growth
10. How Can I Invest In Cryptocurrency ?
11. Pharmasynth Offers Best Pcd Pharma Franchisee Opportunities For Business Partners
12. Ich Liebe Die Tatsache, Dass Es Zwei Kleider In Einem Geben Kann
13. Celebrate Your Partner’s Birthday By Sending A Stunning Flower Box
Author: Carl Glendon
14. What Happens During A Recession?
15. Important Gold Trading Tips For Beginners