ALL >> Education >> View Article
Julie Jacko Winner Of Many Honors:: Julie Jacko Expert Academician
Total Articles: 566
Julie Jacko, Associate Professor of Industrial & Systems Engineering at the Georgia Institute of Technology. Julie Jacko earned her B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering from Purdue University. Julie Jacko’s externally funded research has been supported by the Intel Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, the National Science Foundation, and NASA.
Julie Jacko was appointed by the State of Minnesota Commissioner of Health to serve on the Minnesota e-health Advisory Committee, representing academics and clinical research for the State of Minnesota. Julie Jacko has been author or co-author of over 100 research publications including journal articles, books, book chapters and conference proceedings.
Julie Jacko is Editor of the recent Human-Computer Interaction Handbook: Fundamentals, Evolving Technologies, and Emerging Applications," published by Lawrence Erlbaum & Associates in 2003. Julie Jacko is on the editorial board of the International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction and the journal titled Universal Access in the Information Society.
Julie Jacko served General Conference Chair of the Sixth ACM SIGCAPH Conference on Assistive Technologies, held in Atlanta on October 18-20, 2004. Recently elected to the Executive Committee of SIGCHI, Julie Jacko is serving a three-year term in the position of Vice President for Membership and Communications. The National Science Foundation and United States federal government honored Julie Jacko with Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers (PECASE), which is the highest honor bestowed on young scientists and engineers whose talents and potential are so great that they are expected to emerge as leaders on the frontiers of science.
Julie Jacko has accomplished a research that is focused on the psychological and perceptual processes underlying the interaction of people with complex systems, particularly computer systems. Ultimate goal of Julie Jacko’s research is to combine robust empirical results with the development of engineering models of human performance that can aid in the design of real-world systems.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni