ALL >> Education >> View Article
Julie Jacko Winner Of Many Honors:: Julie Jacko Expert Academician
Total Articles: 566
Julie Jacko, Associate Professor of Industrial & Systems Engineering at the Georgia Institute of Technology. Julie Jacko earned her B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering from Purdue University. Julie Jacko’s externally funded research has been supported by the Intel Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, the National Science Foundation, and NASA.
Julie Jacko was appointed by the State of Minnesota Commissioner of Health to serve on the Minnesota e-health Advisory Committee, representing academics and clinical research for the State of Minnesota. Julie Jacko has been author or co-author of over 100 research publications including journal articles, books, book chapters and conference proceedings.
Julie Jacko is Editor of the recent Human-Computer Interaction Handbook: Fundamentals, Evolving Technologies, and Emerging Applications," published by Lawrence Erlbaum & Associates in 2003. Julie Jacko is on the editorial board of the International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction and the journal titled Universal Access in the Information Society.
Julie Jacko served General Conference Chair of the Sixth ACM SIGCAPH Conference on Assistive Technologies, held in Atlanta on October 18-20, 2004. Recently elected to the Executive Committee of SIGCHI, Julie Jacko is serving a three-year term in the position of Vice President for Membership and Communications. The National Science Foundation and United States federal government honored Julie Jacko with Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers (PECASE), which is the highest honor bestowed on young scientists and engineers whose talents and potential are so great that they are expected to emerge as leaders on the frontiers of science.
Julie Jacko has accomplished a research that is focused on the psychological and perceptual processes underlying the interaction of people with complex systems, particularly computer systems. Ultimate goal of Julie Jacko’s research is to combine robust empirical results with the development of engineering models of human performance that can aid in the design of real-world systems.
Education Articles1. 5 Reasons To Take Online Pmp Certification Training
Author: Shakir Ali
2. Understanding Your Teenager During The High School Years
3. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Delhi/ncr
Author: vartika maurya
4. Understand The Value Of Aws Professional Level Certification
5. Prominence Of Hadoop Course Training
6. Play School Franchise From Wow Kids Provides An Opportunity To Run The School Meeting International
7. How Is Your Child’s P.q Positivity Quotient?
Author: Amites Kumar Gaurav
8. Online Quran Recitation & Reading
9. Sap Training | Sap Online Courses By Professionals From Learn It Training
Author: Venkat Reddy
10. China : The New Buzzword Among Overseas Education Consultants In India
Author: choice overseas
11. Pros Of Joining Prestigious Neet Coaching In Bhopal
Author: Pankaj Kumar
12. Selenium Web Driver Features
Author: Siyaram Ray
13. Join The Online Quran Program
14. 5 Citation Tips From Research Paper Helpers Of Uk
Author: Elijah Simpson is an academic writer
15. Why Mbbs Admission In Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth?
Author: Rakesh Shinde