ALL >> Education >> View Article
Julie Jacko Winner Of Many Honors:: Julie Jacko Expert Academician
Total Articles: 566
Julie Jacko, Associate Professor of Industrial & Systems Engineering at the Georgia Institute of Technology. Julie Jacko earned her B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering from Purdue University. Julie Jacko’s externally funded research has been supported by the Intel Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, the National Science Foundation, and NASA.
Julie Jacko was appointed by the State of Minnesota Commissioner of Health to serve on the Minnesota e-health Advisory Committee, representing academics and clinical research for the State of Minnesota. Julie Jacko has been author or co-author of over 100 research publications including journal articles, books, book chapters and conference proceedings.
Julie Jacko is Editor of the recent Human-Computer Interaction Handbook: Fundamentals, Evolving Technologies, and Emerging Applications," published by Lawrence Erlbaum & Associates in 2003. Julie Jacko is on the editorial board of the International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction and the journal titled Universal Access in the Information Society.
Julie Jacko served General Conference Chair of the Sixth ACM SIGCAPH Conference on Assistive Technologies, held in Atlanta on October 18-20, 2004. Recently elected to the Executive Committee of SIGCHI, Julie Jacko is serving a three-year term in the position of Vice President for Membership and Communications. The National Science Foundation and United States federal government honored Julie Jacko with Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers (PECASE), which is the highest honor bestowed on young scientists and engineers whose talents and potential are so great that they are expected to emerge as leaders on the frontiers of science.
Julie Jacko has accomplished a research that is focused on the psychological and perceptual processes underlying the interaction of people with complex systems, particularly computer systems. Ultimate goal of Julie Jacko’s research is to combine robust empirical results with the development of engineering models of human performance that can aid in the design of real-world systems.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy