ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Finding The Best Impact Driver: The Checklist
Total Articles: 6
When it comes to impact drivers, there are so many brands in the market offering a variety of products and that too with a multitude of features. I know it becomes very difficult to choose the one that would suit your requirements the best.
Before you go on with your purchase the first and foremost thing you should consider is the purpose. It is so because it would enable you in determining the kind of power features and specifications needed by you.
If you are still confused with choices then here is the check list that would help you in finding the right tool.
The Torque Factor
One of the most important features to consider when it comes to choosing an impact driver is its torque. Torque determines the strength and power of your tool. It is generally measured as pounds-per-inch or in lbs by major equipment makers. This is actually the pressure (in pounds) that your impact motor puts out per inch on the surface. If you're looking for a powerful machine then go for the one that comes with the highest torque factor. There are few manufacturers that make them with high torque like Bosch, Makita Drivers and DeWalt.
Speed of the Driver
The next feature you need to consider is the speed of the impact driver. For powerful applications it’s good to go for high torque and speed machines. It refers to the amount of times your driver will spin every minute. Speed is calculated in RPM or revolutions-per-minute.
Go for the impact driver that comes with the maximum RPM. High Speed will help you drive in long screws through the toughest of the materials at a speedy rate. Milwaukee Impact Drivers are the best when it comes to speed.
Blows or Impacts per Minute
In addition to this don't forget to check out the BPM or IPM factor. It stands for blows-per-minute or impacts-per-minute. It is actually the maximum amount of blows or impacts the driver puts out at targeted surface. The higher the BPM factor, the faster you can drive screws. 2500 or more IPM is good for heavy duty applications.
In addition to this other features that require your attention is the size, weight and battery’s capability.
If you are looking for powerful impact drivers then the best place to find them easily and at reasonable prices is through the internet. There are many reputed online companies that offer such tools through the web based platform.
Before making your purchase make sure that the company is reputed supplying only genuine products and offers them at the best prices available as well.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How Beneficial The Online Shopping Is!
2. How Convenient The Online Shopping Is!
3. The Best Anniversary Plans That Can Make You Invincible
Author: Anand Tiwari
4. Solitaire Diamond Engagement Rings For Your Bride To Be
Author: Jewellery Cluster
5. Firdous Lawn Collection 2018
6. Be Acquainted With The Advantages Of Using Bathroom Accessories
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson
7. Loungewear For Womens That Encapsulate Versatility And Comfort
Author: Alice Berry
8. Invicta Pro Diver 200m Quartz Blue Dial Inv9204/9204 Mens Watch: Bluesy Enough To Be Appreciated
Author: Jasson Ca
9. Kylie Lipkit-the Perfect Lip-kit, The Best Combination Of Style And Fashion
10. Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch: Goodness In An Economical Package
11. Save Energy And Water With The Best Dishwasher For Kitchen
Author: John Oddile
12. The Luxurious Models Of Business Card Holders
Author: Sahah Chan
13. A Look At The Learning Environment In List Of International School In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
14. Buy Julius Marlow Shoes & Feel Comfortable
Author: Green Footwear
15. Fossil Grant Chronograph Leather Fs5118 Mens Watch: An Inexpensive, Modern Classic
Author: Jason Ca