ALL >> Health >> View Article
The Arguments For And Against Abortion
Total Articles: 75
The number of abortions has only headed northwards down the years. There are two views on whether women should have the choice of undergoing an abortion or not. Some people are against abortion and want it to be banned totally while some others feel abortion in a necessity at times. There is not a definite well marked out line between the arguments of two sides. No other medical process has sparked so much controversy or debate as abortion has and the debate over this topic perhaps never comes to an end. It is important that one should be aware of abortion procedures and the resulting complications when making the decision regarding your pregnancy. You should take both sides into consideration as has been mentioned below.
Pro-Life Arguments - Against abortion
• Life begins at conception. So abortion is akin to murder of human life.
• No civilized society ever permits one person to harm or take life intentionally without punishment. Abortion is in no way different than taking one's life.
• Abortion cannot be used as another form of contraception.
• Women should take precautions in preventing the unwanted pregnancy risk through the use of contraception.
• Many women who choose abortion are either minors or young women without the knowledge to understand what they are doing.
• Due to medical complications that arises during abortion procedures many people will have lifelong regrets afterwards.
• Abortion process causes intense stress and psychological pain.
Pro-Choice - Arguments for Abortion
• Usually abortions takes place in the first trimester, when the foetus cannot have an independent existence. The foetal health, of course, depends a lot on the health of the mother and cannot be regarded as a separate entity. Hence abortion is not a crime.
• Human life occurs at conception, but the eggs used for in vitro fertilization (which are not implanted) are thrown away in routine way.
• Like any other difficult conditions, abortion creates stress. There is no evidence for post-abortion syndrome.
• Teenagers who become mothers at young age have grim prospect for their future. They are much more likely to leave school and develop health problems or end up divorced.
You need to look at a variety of reasons and a look at both the sides before you judge and form your opinion. After all, you do not always see what's there. Looking at both the aspects, we can see that abortion can be a necessity at times especially when there might be a danger to the life of the mother.
Abortion Procedures ... Please Visit our website for more information: http://www.womenscenter.com/medical_chemical_abortion.html
Health Articles1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan
2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees
3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar
4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical
6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh
10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond
11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville
12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie
13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan
14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora
15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited