ALL >> Health >> View Article
The Arguments For And Against Abortion
Total Articles: 73
The number of abortions has only headed northwards down the years. There are two views on whether women should have the choice of undergoing an abortion or not. Some people are against abortion and want it to be banned totally while some others feel abortion in a necessity at times. There is not a definite well marked out line between the arguments of two sides. No other medical process has sparked so much controversy or debate as abortion has and the debate over this topic perhaps never comes to an end. It is important that one should be aware of abortion procedures and the resulting complications when making the decision regarding your pregnancy. You should take both sides into consideration as has been mentioned below.
Pro-Life Arguments - Against abortion
• Life begins at conception. So abortion is akin to murder of human life.
• No civilized society ever permits one person to harm or take life intentionally without punishment. Abortion is in no way different than taking one's life.
• Abortion cannot be used as another form of contraception.
• Women should take precautions in preventing the unwanted pregnancy risk through the use of contraception.
• Many women who choose abortion are either minors or young women without the knowledge to understand what they are doing.
• Due to medical complications that arises during abortion procedures many people will have lifelong regrets afterwards.
• Abortion process causes intense stress and psychological pain.
Pro-Choice - Arguments for Abortion
• Usually abortions takes place in the first trimester, when the foetus cannot have an independent existence. The foetal health, of course, depends a lot on the health of the mother and cannot be regarded as a separate entity. Hence abortion is not a crime.
• Human life occurs at conception, but the eggs used for in vitro fertilization (which are not implanted) are thrown away in routine way.
• Like any other difficult conditions, abortion creates stress. There is no evidence for post-abortion syndrome.
• Teenagers who become mothers at young age have grim prospect for their future. They are much more likely to leave school and develop health problems or end up divorced.
You need to look at a variety of reasons and a look at both the sides before you judge and form your opinion. After all, you do not always see what's there. Looking at both the aspects, we can see that abortion can be a necessity at times especially when there might be a danger to the life of the mother.
Abortion Procedures ... Please Visit our website for more information: http://www.womenscenter.com/medical_chemical_abortion.html
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe