ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Total Articles: 1
Festivalhunter.com is a website focussed on music festivals around the globe, in particular European Festivals. The website aims to provide a map, with the essential information required by festival goers before they decide which festivals to attend. The website has also integrated a handy tool to assist travellers to find routes and modes of transport to get to their favourite festivals.
The website is community based, so members can sign up to contribute to the festivals and add new festivals missed by the administrator. If the person has been to a festival in the past, they can look at the comments left by others, leave their own comments or rate the festival so that other people heading to the Europe Festival Summer can see handy hints and tricks.
Further to this, the admin are always working on producing useful content which will help users looking for essential information, or for ideas on a route where they may be able to go to 5 or 6 festivals in a loop, seeing all of their favourite bands on the way. Festivalhunter.com is in the very early stages of growth, the concept was established in 2011, there are endless options for the direction of the website, which will be community driven. In future a forum may even be established for contributors to share useful tips and tricks.
Festival Hunter is unique in that it will attempt to map the festivals of the world, with a comments system which will allow for the best information to be provided to people planning a trip. Although it starts in Europe, with a focus on Europe festivals, the site will aim to grow and cover more obscure nations and festivals.
For now, information is simple and succinct but as the site grows there may be a need to organise the content contributed by members. An example of the layout is as follows.
Date(s): 14/6/2013 to 15/6/2013
Headliners: Alice in Chains, Amon Amarth, Parkway Drive, Sabaton, Every Time I Die
Brief Description:The first open-air metal festival in Denmark, Copenhell is the perfect place to see your long-time favorites as well as discover new bands you haven’t heard before. With three stages, including an Upcoming stage for unsigned bands, you’ll have no shortage of entertainment choices.
Accommodation: Basic Camping, Accommodation Packages
Users who are looking to attend a Europe Festival will be well placed to be able to work out who they want to see based on the key information. The website only lists the headliners so not all information is covered however the blog will attempt to cover this part of information, as well as a link to the website of each festival which will contain all the information on the festival they are interested in.
The main advantage of using Festival Hunter is the layout on the map allows people to see exactly where and how to get to where they need to go. The layout allows users to properly plan a route around the continent or around the world where they get to see the hottest festivals with the hottest lineups
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson