ALL >> Health >> View Article
Your Faq Guide To Getting All-on-4™ Dental Implants In Rutherford, Part 4
Total Articles: 37
Welcome back to our four-part article series on “All-On-4™” dental implants; the revolutionary protocol making it possible for patients to get new teeth in NJ in as little as one day. Let’s continue answering those frequently asked questions of yours, beginning with a look into some of the finer details patients like to know…
FAQ: How many days will I need to take off from work?
Answer: The great thing about the “All-On-4™” is that it’s such a minimally invasive procedure that many patients actually go back to work the very next day after getting it done. Having said this, most dental implants experts in Rutherford recommend that patients take at least a day or two off to allow their bodies a good rest. Everyone is different, so whether you take one day or one week off from work depends entirely on you. Most patients jump at the chance to get a doctor’s note excusing them from the daily grind for a few days’ of blissful rest!
FAQ: How do I look after/care for my new teeth?
Answer: The new teeth Rutherford residents get with the “All-On-4™” dental implant protocol are cared for similar to natural teeth. You’ll never need to remove your pearly whites for cleaning, as with dentures! With regular brushing along with use of a Water-Pik and occasional professional cleaning by your dentist, your new teeth can look spectacular for a lifetime.
FAQ: How much does it cost to get new teeth with the “All-On-4™” technique?
Answer: The “All-On-4™” costs in the region of $23,500 to $30,000 to get your upper or lower teeth replaced, and approximately $50,000 to get both sets of teeth replaced, depending on the exact needs of the patient. This cost estimate includes your treatment planning, surgery, implant components, provisional and final bridges, as well as initial follow-up visits to the dental implants expert in Rutherford. In other words, it is a comprehensive estimate with no hidden costs or additional expenses.
FAQ: How long will my new teeth last me?
Answer: Dental implants have an incredibly long lifespan. If you’re in good oral and general health (and keep it that way) and maintain a rigorous oral hygiene routine with regular dental appointments, there is no reason the new teeth Rutherford residents get with the “All-On-4™” can’t last them a lifetime!
This is one of the fantastic benefits of this breakthrough teeth replacement technique. Removable dentures need to be refitted and replaced every few years or so and as such, they are a constant financial burden for Rutherford residents to bear. “All-On-4™” dental implants are typically a one-time expense and offer patients a much higher quality of life with the ability to eat, speak and smile with total confidence and comfort!
For this reason, and many more, the “All-On-4™” is the recommendation of dental implants experts in Rutherford and around the world. So, if you’re tired of the constant challenges of removable partial or full dentures, the “All-On-4™” is most definitely a procedure to check out.
Health Articles1. After The Free Qigong Distant Energy Healing
Author: Michael Mohoric
2. That Member Rash: Eczema Or Psoriasis?
Author: John Dugan
3. Explore On The Internet And Make Yourself Free From Oral Issues
Author: Gary Adelani
4. Dental Care Facts You May Not Uncover In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
5. Pharmasynth Has Been Rated As One Of The Top Pharma Company In The Country
6. How To Get Benefits Of Orthodontics Courses For General Dentists And Orthodontic Online Learning
Author: Kenneth Steven
7. Dr. Bruce Hawley And Lynnwood Orthodontics Only Want The Best For Your Teeth
Author: Alan Greek
8. Invisalign In North Wales Office Qualified Dental Practitioners
Author: Paul Wilson
9. Best Place To Get Dental Care
Author: John Marker
10. 8 Basic Manhood Protection Hacks
Author: John Dugan
11. Neurostimulation Devices Market Is Expected To Grow Cagr Of 14.2% Till 2020
Author: Gomez R
12. Great Christmas Deals On Zopiclone
Author: Great Christmas Deals on Zopiclone
13. If You Are In Need Of An Orthodontist Then Dr. Grider Is The Man For You
Author: Paul Greig
14. The Orthodontist In Mckinney That Will Make You Look Great
Author: Change Albert Ratner
15. Men Can Get Their Best Nutritional Supplement With Naka Nutri Multi For Men