ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
How To Pick A Good Carpet Cleaning Company In Richardson, Tx
Total Articles: 45
Picking a good carpet cleaning company may seem like an easy task but after years in the industry and many conversations with customer I have come to the realization that it’s not an easy process. Customers I have dealt with are looking for an honest carpet cleaning company that provides a great service at a good price. Unfortunately this is difficult to find because the carpet cleaning industry is riddled with poor service, high pressure salesmen and companies that provide less than satisfactory technicians.
The carpet & upholstery cleaning industry is one of the easiest industries to get into. Barriers to entry are no more than a machine for some companies. Since it’s so easy to get into the business cities like Richardson, TX may have hundreds of companies that will provide their carpet cleaning service. Carpet cleaning is also an industry in Texas, doesn’t have any state required certifications. What this means for you is that you really have no clue if the contractor you are hiring is qualified or will provide the quality service you want. This industry also has many companies or individual that use sales, tricks, and scams with no regard for the satisfaction of the customer. From my years of being in the industry you should understand and know some basic things about the industry these items will help you find the best Carpet Cleaning Richardson TX.
The first thing you should know is that if an advertised price sounds too good to be true, IT IS your intuition is right. All service business have cost before they even get to the customers door. If the company you are calling is advertising a price for a whole house cleaning for 40 dollars you need to think to yourself would I get into a vehicle, drive to a customer’s home, work for many hours to clean the carpet, provide insurance, equipment, solutions and guarantees to that customer. This type of pricing system is called bait and switch meaning you advertise a cheap rate only to change the price when the technician arrives. This is only a tactic to get the technician in the door in hopes you will pay the fee that is many time 3, 5, 7 times the original price quoted. I have unfortunately had many customers call me after they have dealt with one of these cleaners. I have often herd things like the guy wouldn’t leave my house, or he cleaned the home and gave me a bill that was 5 times higher plus it doesn’t look clean, or he never showed up after I took the day of work. These types of comments are typical and I recommend looking for carpet cleaning companies in Richardson, TX that do the following.
1) Look for a company that advertises their prices online without having to fill out an inquiry a company that shows you their prices online for all basic service and a guaranteed price.
2) Ask the company about their cleaning process is it a steam cleaner, bonnet/chemical cleaner or a hybrid method that reduces all downfalls of traditional methods like the one koserve developed.
3) Ask to talk to someone in charge does the person you are talking to know who will do your carpet cleaning.
4) Read reviews and ask around. Check out some reviews at www.ekoserve.com/customer-reviews
Home and Garden Articles1. Electrical Service Upgrade For Safe And Uninterrupted Energy Consumption
Author: Christine Delongte
2. 4 Reasons Why Renovating Your Cottage Is A Good Idea
Author: Christine Delongte
3. Guide To Buying Wooden Wall Clocks For Homes And Offices
Author: Jeremy Kugler
4. Emergency Plumbing Repair Service For Home And Office
Author: Jack Ronald
5. Should I Replace My Entry Door?
Author: Mary Morris
6. Best Range Of Gas Cook Tops
7. Slab Leak Repair In The Easiest And Most Efficient Way
8. Top Reasons To Opt For Professional Window Glass Replacement In Chicago
Author: Russell Rabin
9. Pool Remodeling- Getting A New And Wonderful Pool For Your Home In Charleston
Author: David Smith
10. Everything You Should Know About Services In End Of Lease Cleaning
Author: Karanveer Rawat
11. Steps To Take Before You Buy A Mowing Franchise: Businesses For Sale
Author: Phil Maunder
12. Classic Design Of Venetian Blinds Giving Flexible Control Of Light And Privacy
Author: Joseph Zammit
13. The Biggest Home Furnishing Trends Of 2017 That Will Rule Your Home
Author: Nupur Tiwari
14. Architecture Design Ideas That Influence Modern Lifestyles
Author: Saloni Sharma
15. Waterproofing Of Timber Structures
Author: Matthew Lavitov