ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Cheapest Way To Call Canada From The Us
Total Articles: 44
Canada shares the largest border with the US and has a visa free travel policy between the two countries. Many American live in Canada and so do many canandians live in the US. So calls from US to Canada is a frequent matter for many people. However sometimes this turns out to be a expensive and time consuming affair. This is hwy before choosing an international calling provider it is better to do some research to find out which provider really suits your needs.
A Friendly Border Relationship
Canada and the U.S. have shared trade and immigration for generations, and the U.S. census of 2010 shows that over 900,000 U.S. citizens have immigrated to Canada. IN addition to this Canadian-American families contact friends and loved ones across the border and place their call through the major phone providers. The rates by these companies are accompanied with hidden fees and international taxes and other charges which make your bill not as low as they advertise it to be.
For eg, if you were to make a phone call using AT&T or Verizon your average cost of calling Canada will be about 0.49$ a minute. This is quite a lot compared to what the other service providers give.
Budget-friendly Canada Calling Options
So if you are interested in alternatives there are several cheap and sometimes free options such as Simplecall, Skype and others. Skype allows you to call Canada at really cheap rates without putting a dent in your wallet. This is in addition to the skype to skype free calls.
And signing up on skype call is free. A charge on skype to Canada is about 0.023$ a minute and they also charge you a 4.9 cents connection charge as well.
Compared to this simplecall charges 1 cents a minute for a call to Canada and there is no additional charges like the connection charge.
Simplecall has no monthly charges either while skype charges you 2.99$ per month in addition to the minute rates and the connection charges.
While all these options seem quite inevepensive, before choosing one, think how much time you will spend talking.
On average if you were calling about 170 minutes each month as some surbeysput , then the costs that you incur in making calls is huge. For eg, at this rate a call using AT&T service will come at 83.30$ and and Skype will cost $6.90 while simplecall will
And this is in addition to the fact that simplecall works on a mobilephone, landline, smartphone or even your tablet PC and offcourse your PC so you have an amazing variety of choice when you want to call canada
Buy Cheap Calling Cards from Simple call and call your loved ones at very affordable rates. Just join Simple call and get best deals on cheapest international calls. Visit us at: - http://www.simplecall.com/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. How Mcitp Training And Mysql Training Programs Can Create A Difference For You
2. Remote Access Quickbooks: More Freedom And Versatility To Handle Your Money
Author: Quickbooks Support
3. Smart Features That Make An Android Phone The Best Choice
Author: tanjni pache
4. Reliable Motorola Mobile Phone Repairs At Motorola Repairing Centre.
5. Iphone Screen Repair Centre In Stockport
6. Quick Samsung Galaxy S6 Repairs At Samsung Repairing
7. How Do Identify A Tech Support Scam And Avoid It?
Author: Online Remote PC Support Services
8. Tips To Fix Issues With Your Sony Playstation 4 Game Console
Author: Angel Smith
9. Single Sign On Solution
Author: Amit Sharma
10. Htc One M8 Screen Repair In Uk
11. Various Applications Of Led Display Systems For Different Industries/sectors
12. Benefits Of Modern Led Advertisement Display Or Light Boxes Systems
13. Why Full Color Transparent Led Display Has High Demand In The Industry
14. Mobile Led Display And Other Led Display Systems Have High Demand Today
15. Stay Ahead In Business Competition Via Indoor And Outdoor Led Display Systems