ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Verizon International Calling Card Vs. Simplecall International Calling Options
Total Articles: 44
Have you ever tried verizons international calling card? This probably may be a time when you should pay attention to it and look at what you have been paying for international calls and if there are other alternatives and what do they charges.
The Verizon InPulse prepaid card is one of the most common. Lets look at the positives and negatives of this card service.
- Instead of dialing a 1-800 number, you can simply dial #729 (#PAY) from your cell phone and then the number you are trying to reach plus your PIN and card #.
- Calling other Verizon phones doesn’t use your minutes.
- Standard Verizon international rates apply (
- A daily access fee of 99 cents per day applies for every day you use the card. If you call internationally often, that eats up your available credits quickly.
In addition, not to forget that with calling cards you have to use complicated and dial the PIN numbers and dial the card code every time you make a call which can make an international call very stressful and time consuming
And off course the hidden charges that can really burn a hole in your pocket. Calling card companies tend to round of your calling minutes in 3s..So your one minute call actually become a 3 minute call even if you spoke for one minute. And your 4 minute call will become a 6 minute call. So a card which should have given you 10 minutes can end up in just 4 minutes of calling if you made 4 calls of 1 minutes each. This is a big problem with calling cards and because of this calls with calling cards can become as expensive as regular landline calls.
An Alternative to verizons calling card service is simplecalls international calling service that allows you to make super cheap international calls.
- Super low rates
- No need for a physical plastic card
- No hidden or “extra” charges.
- Works on landlines, mobile phones, smartphones or even computers.
And in addition to this simplecall doesn’t has the complicated PIN number dialing or dialing the card code every time you make a call. And you only pay for what you call and not any extra hidden charges. So there are no connection fees or maintenance
fees with simplecall.
Over all, simplecall comes as a better choice for those who want to make international calls regularly. The charges are lower than most of the international calling providers and much lower than verizons discounted rates and the call quality is generally better . So with simplecall you wont have surprises because of hidden charges in the name of connection fees or maintenance fees and so on.
With simpecall you only pay for what you use.
Buy Cheap Calling Cards from Simple call and call your loved ones at very affordable rates. Just join Simple call and get best deals on cheapest international calls. Visit us at: - http://www.simplecall.com/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Best Dell Repair London Services
2. The Highly Durable Motorola Mobile Phone London
3. 5 Best Intenational Calling Apps To Use While Teavelling
Author: Taruna Sondarva
4. Iphone Screen Repair Issues And Solutions
Author: Angel Smith
5. Do You Think Playing Videos On Sony Ps4 Is Easy?
6. An Essential Guide To Understanding Distribution Boards And Electric System Of Your Home
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
7. Advantages Of Outsourcing Mobile App Development
8. Htc One M7 Water Damage Repair London
9. Mobile Phone Screen Repairs Livingston - Blackberry
Author: Sara williams
10. Iphone 6 Screen Repair Johnstone
11. Lg Repair Service Leeds
12. All Game Consoles Are Repaired At Gamesrepairer.co.uk
Author: Rose Morris
13. Ez Cast Dongle – Upgraded For Superior Performance
14. Advanced Voip Softswitch - A New Burgeoning Era
Author: Jullie Potter
15. A Few Things You Should Know About Apple Iphone Repair Services
Author: Apple Repairer