ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Verizon International Calling Card Vs. Simplecall International Calling Options
Total Articles: 39
Have you ever tried verizons international calling card? This probably may be a time when you should pay attention to it and look at what you have been paying for international calls and if there are other alternatives and what do they charges.
The Verizon InPulse prepaid card is one of the most common. Lets look at the positives and negatives of this card service.
- Instead of dialing a 1-800 number, you can simply dial #729 (#PAY) from your cell phone and then the number you are trying to reach plus your PIN and card #.
- Calling other Verizon phones doesn’t use your minutes.
- Standard Verizon international rates apply (
- A daily access fee of 99 cents per day applies for every day you use the card. If you call internationally often, that eats up your available credits quickly.
In addition, not to forget that with calling cards you have to use complicated and dial the PIN numbers and dial the card code every time you make a call which can make an international call very stressful and time consuming
And off course the hidden charges that can really burn a hole in your pocket. Calling card companies tend to round of your calling minutes in 3s..So your one minute call actually become a 3 minute call even if you spoke for one minute. And your 4 minute call will become a 6 minute call. So a card which should have given you 10 minutes can end up in just 4 minutes of calling if you made 4 calls of 1 minutes each. This is a big problem with calling cards and because of this calls with calling cards can become as expensive as regular landline calls.
An Alternative to verizons calling card service is simplecalls international calling service that allows you to make super cheap international calls.
- Super low rates
- No need for a physical plastic card
- No hidden or “extra” charges.
- Works on landlines, mobile phones, smartphones or even computers.
And in addition to this simplecall doesn’t has the complicated PIN number dialing or dialing the card code every time you make a call. And you only pay for what you call and not any extra hidden charges. So there are no connection fees or maintenance
fees with simplecall.
Over all, simplecall comes as a better choice for those who want to make international calls regularly. The charges are lower than most of the international calling providers and much lower than verizons discounted rates and the call quality is generally better . So with simplecall you wont have surprises because of hidden charges in the name of connection fees or maintenance fees and so on.
With simpecall you only pay for what you use.
Buy Cheap Calling Cards from Simple call and call your loved ones at very affordable rates. Just join Simple call and get best deals on cheapest international calls. Visit us at: - http://www.simplecall.com/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Xbox One S Repair Centre In The Uk
2. An Escape From Reality, The Way To Hone Up Your Leadership Skills
Author: Tyson Frank
3. Hp Chromebook Repair Uk
4. Check The Qualities Of The Technician When It Is About Repairing Your Phone
Author: Jason Bower
5. Huawei E5788 Vs E5787
6. Prototype Pcb Assembly | Quick Turn Pcb
7. Contract Management Software Is Making The Healthcare Industry More Responsive
Author: James Blake
8. Important Tips To Purchase An Analog Ptz Camera
9. Top Quality Replacement Parts For Your Iphone 7
Author: Darren Chappel
10. Global Electric Wheelchair Market Trend
11. Do You Know How To Repair Your Motorola Phone
Author: Motorola Repairer
12. How Blockchain Is A Great Opportunity For Developers?
Author: Amit Tiwari
13. Best Motorola Phone Repair Service Provider In The Uk
Author: Motorola Repairer
14. 10 Must Have Retail Features On Your Retail Pos Software
Author: Dhwani Khatri
15. Samsung Laptop Touch Screen Repair