ALL >> General >> View Article
Using Calling Cards For Cheap Calls On A Mobile Phone
Total Articles: 39
Some people resort to using calling cards on cell phone to make cheap calls and thereby saving costs on international calling rates. However there are a few important issues to know about calling cards when you are using them as an option ot making cheap international calls.
Always Check the Fine Print
Firstly, remember that not all calling cards can be used with mobile phones. Some mobile carriers don’t allow using calling cards. In addition to this calling cards may not save you money because of the hidden charges that they have in the fineprint on them.
Watch Out For Rounding
Most calling card companies round of the minutes in the increments of a few minutes. So for eg, if you were to make a one minute call you may end up being charged for 3 minutes instead because of rounding.
IN addition to this many calling card companies charge a per call surcharge , a connection fee, a weekly fee and even some charge a non usage fee if you don’t use the card for a certain number of days.
Also remember that the whole calling processs using calling cards is cumbersome to a large extent as it involves the dialing of complicated Pin numbers and calling card codes every time you make an international call.
And remember that you cant use your phones diary to make the phone call because you have to dial the Pin code and the card code before you can make the call and then you cant access your phone book.
Consider alternatives instead
A very good alternative to the expensive calling cards is a calling service like simplecall. With simplecall you save significantly because they charge less for the international calls , this is in addition to the fact their service is simple and easy.
With simplecall you have the option of using access codes of your area and then once you are connected you dial the international code of the country you want to call followed by the area code and the number. And presto you are connected
In addition to this simplecall also allows you to request a fixed local number for your contacts so that you don’t have to dial the access code every time. And with this your international call becomes easier than a local call.
Not to forget you always have the option of using the PC app or the smartphone app to make international calls with simplecalll.
So, unlike calling cards that have hidden charges and where you don’t get the full value for your money, simplecall is an honest and simple service that allows you to know exactly what you are being charged and thereby save hugely on your international calls.
Buy Cheap Calling Cards from Simple call and call your loved ones at very affordable rates. Just join Simple call and get best deals on cheapest international calls. Visit us at: - http://www.simplecall.com/
General Articles1. Neurostimulation Devices Market Opportunity, Trends And Growth Analysis, Industry Forecast To 2025
Author: Chris Smith
2. Tamilnadu Politics
3. Exclusive Tips To Hire Pro Roofing Services At Minimal Cost
4. Hydraulic, Thermoplastic, Industrial Hose Manufacturer
5. Best Electronic Recharge Platform To Get Instant Top Up Services
6. Reliable Motorola Service Centre Leeds – Motorola Repairer
7. Update Extends Dx Beyond Traditional Channels On
8. The Popularity Of Indian Sweets Online In Usa
Author: Ghasitaram Gifts
9. Guide To Choose Destination Wedding Photographer In Southern California
Author: Sagar Gore
10. Most Current New Trends And Styles In Pearl Jewelry
11. $211,500 Jackie Kennedy’s Legendary Three Strand Faux Pearl Necklace
12. Find Experienced Traffic Ticket Lawyer Houston To Have The Case Dismissed In The Court
13. Il Rapporto Con Blanchett è Cresciuto Intorno Agli Abiti Oscar E Sag
14. Tips For Hiring Best Orlando Wedding Videographer
Author: Sagar Gore
15. Textiles Turning Eco-friendly.
Author: Sanath Shah