ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
The Web Development Process Explained
Total Articles: 6
A website can be pointed out as a piece of software program, which is created for the users of the World Wide Web. So, like any other software development, the process of web development for that matter should go through a development cycle. Even though, each of the professional firms providing the service of web development in Wollongong follows their own set of processes, some of the primary steps involved in the process are discussed below:
1.Information gathering: The process should begin with the gathering of information. This is not only the first step, but this is a step that should be done carefully. This is because if something goes wrong (i.e.) When the required details are not communicated properly, the whole process will get hampered. At this stage, the web designer in Wollongong, should clearly understand about the nature of the business of their client for whose business the website is going to be developed. The designer should ask a number of questions to a clear understanding about the nature of the business, the targeted audience, etc…
2.Analysis of the requirement: Once the required information is collected, the next step is the analysis of the actual requirement of the client. At this stage, a complete analysis of how the portal is going to help will be analyzed by the designer and he will be giving a picture of how the final product (i.e.) The portal of the client will look like.
3.Planning: The third step is to come-up with a cost-effective solution. At this stage, the designer will be working with the team of other professionals to execute a realistic plan towards a cost-effective portal. Even, the site map for the portal should be prepared during this time and the whole project should be divided into topics and sub-topics. This will be helpful in sorting the data that should be put under each of the topics and sub-topics. The navigation of the portal should also be decided at this stage.
4.Designing: This is the crucial stage for the web designer in Wollongong and here the color, font, logo, background and other things to be done on the portal should be decided and put into place. Once the client approves the draft design, the final development process should begin.
5.Development: Once the design is approved, the development process will generally begin with the homepage. All other pages are created as per the content provided by the client.
After completion of all these processes, the portal should be tested in different browsers before final delivery is made by the firm offering web development in Wollongong.
At itt.com.au, it is easy to find the best web designer in Wollongong and they can help you in website design. Also we can offer you with the services of website design and web development Wollongong. To know more about Website design Wollongong, click here.
Web Design Articles1. How To Choose A Best Web Design Company
Author: Madan Kumar
2. Significance Of Website Speed Optimisation
3. Why Need An Event App For Your Event?
4. Utilizing Touch Displays To Reinforce Client Experience
5. Touch Screen Kiosks And Their Many Benefits
6. Top Advantages Associated With Using A Conference Mobile App For Any Meeting
7. Tips To Selecting The Best Iphone Audio Event Application – Top Must Have Features
8. The Reason Why You’re Event Would Need The App?
9. Online Digital Screen Kiosks – The New Business Trendy
10. Mobile App Development To Take Your Businesses Ahead
11. Mobile App Developer - Why Your Business Must Have One
12. How To Get The Best Augmented Reality Company For Ar Application Development?
13. How To Choose The Best Software Development Firm
14. Effective Digital Signs Is A Team Effort
15. Digital Signage - 3 Useful Rules To Succeed