ALL >> Travel >> View Article
World's Favorite Cities Revealed In Global Study
Total Articles: 1
If you are planning to visit the next metropolis you might want to buy travel insurance to protect your investment. The latest global study from Ipsos MORI may give you a clear indication of what cities are popular with international travelers. In its latest survey, the market research organization revealed the world's most favorite cities, the best cities to live in, Europe's top cities, the best cities to conduct business in and the best cities to visit.
During the course of the survey, Ipsos MORI questioned 18,000 people in 24 countries worldwide, making this the largest survey of its kind. Each individual who participated in the survey was asked to choose from a tally of 48 major international travel destinations in the respective categories. London and New York were the only two cities to enter the top five in every category, showing once again the staying power of these cosmopolitan hubs.
New York was deemed the best place to do business and Zurich was voted as the best place to live, while the charming city of Paris was understandably picked as the best place to visit. London emerged as the top European city overall, which should come as no surprise after its massive international exposure following the most recent and wildly successful hosting of the 2012 Olympic Games in the English capital. Other notable international travel destinations that made the list of the best cities to visit included New York, Rome, London and Sydney. Abu Dhabi, a burgeoning hub in the United Arab Emirates, was a surprising newcomer to the world's favorite cities list, coming in at No. 4. For many years, the city has been slowly climbing in popularity with travelers, but typically remained in the shadows due to its neighboring city, Dubai.
According to The Independent, Ben Page, the chief executive of Ipsos, announced the results of the survey to the Foreign Press Association in London."There are a handful of 'super-brand' cities. New York is the clear leader, but London and Paris, in joint second place, do very well indeed," Page said. If you are looking for a new spot to visit, London may be calling. You may want to consider purchasing travel insurance to protect your vacation investment. According to this latest poll, you do not have to leave the United States to visit one of the world's most favorite cities. The Big Apple could be an excellent travel destination for your next vacation.
For more information about travelers insurance, please visit http://www.travelexinsurance.com.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family