ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Trim Rings: Designed To Make Your Wheels Pop
Total Articles: 4
The ability to transform the look of your car with four simple metal rings has to do with the fact that tire trim rings offer the car a clean look and actually provide a service to that area of the vehicle. They are an inexpensive way to completely transform and old and tired look. The rings are also available in different colors that can make the rims almost jump off the tire.
The trim rings are a throwback look to the classic muscle cars of the 60's and 70's. The metal rings were the accent piece to a simple rim design but somehow that look just screamed power. The muscle cars did not need flash to make a point, they were strong from top to bottom and the engine did all the speaking in those days. The rings were simple and that was perfectly fine with car drivers back then. Today many car owners are trying to regain that popular look from so many decades ago.
The trim rings have made resurgence in popularity and can be seen on many newer models on the road today. The simple design allowed muscle car owners to focus on the more important features of the car rather than having to focus all the attention of the bling of the wheels. The classic Camaro of the 60's and 70's all had the metallic rings installed at the factory. Those rings were available in gold or silver chrome and were a snap to install.
The trim rings also provided a necessary service back in the days of the muscle cars. They were designed to not only accent the basic rim style of the day, when they were attached to the wheel they kept small dirt particles and debris from getting in the joints of the wheel rim. The rings were almost an accessory rather than a necessity for the muscle car, as they added some shine to an area that was simple in design and composition.
The rings are still being made today to polish up or dress up the look of the rims on many popular style vehicles today. They come in different colors and are still very simple to apply to the tires. You basically position the hole or cutout in the ring to the valve stem on the tire. Once you have that section lined up you begin to press the ring onto the rim until to hear each section sort of click into place .The snapping sound mean that the ring is secure on the tire and you are ready to drive away without worry that the ring will fall off .More of a visual item that anything, the rings are still as popular today as ever.
Author of this article reveals that trim rings are still being made today to polish up or dress up the look of the rims on many popular style vehicles today.
Automobiles Articles1. Student Auto Loan Now At Your Reached
2. Don't Make The $500 Mistake
Author: Al Freilich
3. Is Your Next Vehicle A Luxury Car?
Author: Mike Hamby
4. Choose Auto Repair Shop Where Mechanic Give An Accurate Diagnosis
Author: Haggerty Ford
5. How To Detail Car Like A Pro
Author: neel patel
6. Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sell Your Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Auto Care
Author: James Elston
8. How Car Valeting In Sutton Can Increase Your Profit!
Author: Rhys Gibson
9. Different Ways Of Finding Custom Choppers On Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Tips To Find The Best Auto Financing Rates
11. Points To Know When Financing New Car
Author: haggerty ford
12. Two Great Tips That Can Help You Maintain Your Bmw Luxury Car Better
Author: BMW Bavaria Motors
13. 3 Tips For You To Be Careful While Buying A Used Luxury Car
Author: BMW Parsoli Motors
14. Carbon Folding Bike – Folding Bicycle Is Designed To Deliver Maximum Convenience And Benefit For The
Author: Paul Pinigis
15. Essential Tips For Purchasing A New Car