ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Trim Rings: Designed To Make Your Wheels Pop
Total Articles: 4
The ability to transform the look of your car with four simple metal rings has to do with the fact that tire trim rings offer the car a clean look and actually provide a service to that area of the vehicle. They are an inexpensive way to completely transform and old and tired look. The rings are also available in different colors that can make the rims almost jump off the tire.
The trim rings are a throwback look to the classic muscle cars of the 60's and 70's. The metal rings were the accent piece to a simple rim design but somehow that look just screamed power. The muscle cars did not need flash to make a point, they were strong from top to bottom and the engine did all the speaking in those days. The rings were simple and that was perfectly fine with car drivers back then. Today many car owners are trying to regain that popular look from so many decades ago.
The trim rings have made resurgence in popularity and can be seen on many newer models on the road today. The simple design allowed muscle car owners to focus on the more important features of the car rather than having to focus all the attention of the bling of the wheels. The classic Camaro of the 60's and 70's all had the metallic rings installed at the factory. Those rings were available in gold or silver chrome and were a snap to install.
The trim rings also provided a necessary service back in the days of the muscle cars. They were designed to not only accent the basic rim style of the day, when they were attached to the wheel they kept small dirt particles and debris from getting in the joints of the wheel rim. The rings were almost an accessory rather than a necessity for the muscle car, as they added some shine to an area that was simple in design and composition.
The rings are still being made today to polish up or dress up the look of the rims on many popular style vehicles today. They come in different colors and are still very simple to apply to the tires. You basically position the hole or cutout in the ring to the valve stem on the tire. Once you have that section lined up you begin to press the ring onto the rim until to hear each section sort of click into place .The snapping sound mean that the ring is secure on the tire and you are ready to drive away without worry that the ring will fall off .More of a visual item that anything, the rings are still as popular today as ever.
Author of this article reveals that trim rings are still being made today to polish up or dress up the look of the rims on many popular style vehicles today.
Automobiles Articles1. Buying A Used Or Pre Owned Vehicles For Sale In Chicago
2. How To Obtain Stress-free Car Financing In West Chicago
3. Choppers Modified From Old Harley Davidson Is Trending
Author: Levi Fysh
4. Experience Chauffer Service In Executive Cars Throughout London
Author: Toby Pratt
5. Save Big With Easy-run’s Fall Special!
Author: Al Freilich
6. Fordzero Down Lease Specialscheap Way To Drive New Ford Car
7. Cad, Cam, Cnc And Robots For Manufacturing In Future
Author: CAD, CAM, CNC And Robots For Manufacturing In Futu
8. Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanical Engineers
Author: Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanica
9. October Is National Transport Month
Author: Batteries & More
10. The 2017 Vw Golf Alltrack 135 Tdi: A Volkswagen Dealers Brief Overview
Author: Aaron Reddall
11. Important Things To Keep In Mind When Your Car Breaks Down
Author: Paul Zervos
12. E-rickshaws Are The Perfect Way To Keep Your City Green.
Author: Power Electric Vehicle
13. The Audi Car Dealers Miami Offer Certified Pre Owned Cars In Competitive Price
14. Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your Cad Project
Author: Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your CAD
15. For An Updated Speed — the Cummins’ Compound Turbo Way
Author: Rip Rook