ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Some Myths About Car Maintenance
Total Articles: 9
Most of us wish that we should have a car that can run smoothly and can perform well. Here, for achieving the same, it is essential that the vehicle should be maintained well. But, when it comes to the maintenance of these vehicles, some myths are prevailing among the owners and they should be carefully addressed for ensuring that the vehicle can provide long-lasting performance:
When talking about maintenance, it means that we will have to take effective care of the engine, exteriors and interiors as well. Regular servicing becomes essential and here there need not be any worry about the cost if you are in Melbourne because there are firms offering car service discounts in Melbourne. Here are the common maintenance myths to know:
Oil should be changed once in every 3000 miles: This is the commonly known thing, but experts point out this to be a myth and they say that if a vehicle is new, it can run without any oil change for about 7500 miles. But, when it becomes older automobiles, regular oil change for once in 3000 miles can be done as per the guidance given by firms offering car repair services in Melbourne. Generally, the miles that can be run before oil change differs from one vehicle to another, but 7500 miles can be taken as the average. Frequent change is not going to do any good for the automobile, rather than forcing you to spend for the same.
Synthetic oil is the best for all cars: It is true that synthetic oil is best for cars, but older automobiles that are not giving better mileage should not make use of this type of lubricant. This is because the mechanical wear and tear in older automobiles will be more as compared to newer ones and also in older vehicles there are chances of internal leakage of oil and so when synthetic alternative is used, it will cause damage to the automobile. Synthetic is thinner in nature and when used in older automobiles, it can flow freely thereby causing leakage at a faster pace. So, before you opt for synthetic oil for your old vehicle, it is better to consult with the firms offering car repair services in Melbourne.
Maintenance generally cost more: This is another myth that prevents the owners to opt for one. The fact is that there are firms offering car service discounts in Melbourne, with whom people can enter into regular maintenance contracts that too at the best cost for ensuring the safety of their vehicle.
The content has been taken form http://goarticles.com/article/Some-Myths-About-Car-Maintenance/8030056/
sDeal.com.au is the melbourne based company and have been marketing discount automotive services for over 10 years. Our focus is to providing quality service and true value to our customers. To find more details on car service deals visit us.
Automobiles Articles1. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
2. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
3. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
4. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
6. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
9. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
10. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
11. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
12. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
13. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
15. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name