ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Some Myths About Car Maintenance
Total Articles: 9
Most of us wish that we should have a car that can run smoothly and can perform well. Here, for achieving the same, it is essential that the vehicle should be maintained well. But, when it comes to the maintenance of these vehicles, some myths are prevailing among the owners and they should be carefully addressed for ensuring that the vehicle can provide long-lasting performance:
When talking about maintenance, it means that we will have to take effective care of the engine, exteriors and interiors as well. Regular servicing becomes essential and here there need not be any worry about the cost if you are in Melbourne because there are firms offering car service discounts in Melbourne. Here are the common maintenance myths to know:
Oil should be changed once in every 3000 miles: This is the commonly known thing, but experts point out this to be a myth and they say that if a vehicle is new, it can run without any oil change for about 7500 miles. But, when it becomes older automobiles, regular oil change for once in 3000 miles can be done as per the guidance given by firms offering car repair services in Melbourne. Generally, the miles that can be run before oil change differs from one vehicle to another, but 7500 miles can be taken as the average. Frequent change is not going to do any good for the automobile, rather than forcing you to spend for the same.
Synthetic oil is the best for all cars: It is true that synthetic oil is best for cars, but older automobiles that are not giving better mileage should not make use of this type of lubricant. This is because the mechanical wear and tear in older automobiles will be more as compared to newer ones and also in older vehicles there are chances of internal leakage of oil and so when synthetic alternative is used, it will cause damage to the automobile. Synthetic is thinner in nature and when used in older automobiles, it can flow freely thereby causing leakage at a faster pace. So, before you opt for synthetic oil for your old vehicle, it is better to consult with the firms offering car repair services in Melbourne.
Maintenance generally cost more: This is another myth that prevents the owners to opt for one. The fact is that there are firms offering car service discounts in Melbourne, with whom people can enter into regular maintenance contracts that too at the best cost for ensuring the safety of their vehicle.
The content has been taken form http://goarticles.com/article/Some-Myths-About-Car-Maintenance/8030056/
sDeal.com.au is the melbourne based company and have been marketing discount automotive services for over 10 years. Our focus is to providing quality service and true value to our customers. To find more details on car service deals visit us.
Automobiles Articles1. Recognizing The Real Value Of A Student Auto Loan
Author: jeffery reynold
2. Be A Pioneer In The Motorcycle Repairs Here's What You'll Need
Author: Levi Fysh
3. Rockman – The Leading Manufacturers Of Drive Chain Kits & Alloy Wheels For Two Wheelers
Author: Rockman Industries
4. The Most Effective Method To Become An Independent Tyre Dealer
Author: My Tyre Point
5. Atv Tyres
6. Destiny International Filtration - Oil Cleaning Machine Manufacturer In India
Author: priya singh
7. Wounded Warrior Project & Harley-davidson Surprise Los Angeles Veteran With New Bike As Part Of Miss
8. Vectra - The Heavy Construction & Earth Moving Equipment Manufacturing Companies In India & Europe
9. Think Long Term Before You Decide On Your Auto Loan Term
Author: Kaitlin Miller
10. Tips On Choosing The Best Car Breakers Services In Birmingham
Author: Denny Sour
11. Benefits Of Scrap Car Removal In Birmingham
Author: Alex Stewart
12. Black Car, Limousine Service And Airport Transportation West Palm Beach Fl
13. Matters To Look Upon While Looking For A Gear Manufacturer In India
Author: SONA BLW Precision Forgings Ltd.
14. Car Detailing Tips And Keep Your Car Exterior In A Superior Condition With Autofresh
Author: neel patel
15. Things To Know About The Availability Of Different Warranty Plans For Cars
Author: Ewan Thorpe