ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Online Shopping In Nigeria: Setting Up A Shop To Grow Your Business With Mylocaleshop Ecommerce Port
Total Articles: 1
You know Mylocaleshop.com as a site where people shop online in Nigeria for great deals on products and services. But do you know that Mylocaleshop offers businesses one of the most underutilized business building opportunities? That is what this post is about, leveraging online shopping in Nigeria to grow your business with Mylocaleshop.com.
Acquiring new customer at a break-even or slight loss and making substantial profit from future purchasing is one of the most overlooked and under-utilized methods of customer growth available to you as a business owner in Nigeria.
You can exponentially increase your clients/customers and profit merely by shifting your focus from trying to make a huge profit on the acquisition of a new client to making your real profit on all the repeat purchases that result from those new clients. The advent of online shopping in Nigeria only makes this even easier.
Mylocaleshop, one of the top sites where people shop online in Nigeria, provides you a platform to take advantage of this business building tactic.
HOW IT WORKS
To use Mylocaleshop, deals to connect with thousands of people that shop online in Nigeria, all you need to do is run a deal on Mylocaleshop.com. Then do the following:
1. Decide on what percentage discount you will give (The higher the percentage discount, the better).
2. Decide on how many units of product (or service as the case may be) you are able and willing to offer at a discount.
3. Create a merchant account on Mylocaleshop.com or alternatively, contact Mylocaleshop on Customer Care Lines :+234-806-679-5354, +234-809-509-5575 to have one of the Product Consultant come to you for free consultation.
Let us say you are vendor of clothing, Jewelry & Gifts, Books, Arts & Crafts, Beauty Products, Phones & Tabs, Computers and business center in Nigeria.
sign up on www.mylocaleshop.com/login-vendor.php
1. Determine the vendor category you desire.
2. Sign up for the vendor category under vendors using your interswitch ATM Card
3. Register and fill in necessary details/information including the nearest post-office to your shop.
4. Uploads your products with good and attractive product pictures along with clear and precise product description, the prices and weight of the product.
5. And you are ready to start selling
The vendors on Mylocaleshop will have the opportunity to have a feel and even be part of real-on-line-business in every sense of it. Since the vendors on Mylocaleshop are registered; they are recognized and authenticated so the issue of fraudulent transactions is non-existent.
This strategy is equally suitable if you sell physical products. You can use it to:
- Introduce a new product into the market
- clear old inventory
- Sell-off slow moving products
Remember, the goal is not to just cut the price off the first purchase. Rather, it is to make that first purchase so much more appealing that people find it harder to say "no".
About the Author
O.J Ogundipe is associated with Mylocaleshop.com – (one of the top online stores in Nigeria) is an initiative of Webber Networks Ltd. In partnership with NIPOST using EMS Speedpost. A proud Online Shopping Store in Nigeria with a focus on using the internet to benefit our teaming customers and improve the quality of online shopping in Nigeria.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Black Friday Deals And Sales 2017
Author: tina roy
2. Cotton Towel – An Important Part Of Your Bathroom’s Luxury
Author: Liam Cooper
3. How To Get Best Black Friday Deals 2017
Author: alina malik
4. Replica Watches In India
5. Hamilton Khaki Navy Pioneer Automatic H77715553 Men’s Watch| An Enhanced Classic
6. Buy Original Sport Kippahs & Bat Mitzvah Kippahs Online
7. Clothes And Fashion
Author: sujith kumar
8. Use Only The Organic Cleaning Products Ontario!
Author: Lance Stratton
9. Shop Leather Bags Online: Trends To Look Forward
Author: Prakshal Jain
10. Celebrate Dear Ones With Rockrush's #nayidiwali Collection
Author: Shrikrishna Sawant
11. Bracelet Charmant Mixte
Author: Bracelet charmant mixte
12. Silk Cotton Sarees
13. The Tennis Elbow Cure Brace Offers Best Relief And Cure Within No Time
14. Corporate Gifts For Brand Recognition: Promotional Gifts
Author: Douglas Jane
15. Freezer Repair Is A Serious Matter To Consider
Author: Crcustom Services