ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Online Shopping In Nigeria: Setting Up A Shop To Grow Your Business With Mylocaleshop Ecommerce Port
Total Articles: 1
You know Mylocaleshop.com as a site where people shop online in Nigeria for great deals on products and services. But do you know that Mylocaleshop offers businesses one of the most underutilized business building opportunities? That is what this post is about, leveraging online shopping in Nigeria to grow your business with Mylocaleshop.com.
Acquiring new customer at a break-even or slight loss and making substantial profit from future purchasing is one of the most overlooked and under-utilized methods of customer growth available to you as a business owner in Nigeria.
You can exponentially increase your clients/customers and profit merely by shifting your focus from trying to make a huge profit on the acquisition of a new client to making your real profit on all the repeat purchases that result from those new clients. The advent of online shopping in Nigeria only makes this even easier.
Mylocaleshop, one of the top sites where people shop online in Nigeria, provides you a platform to take advantage of this business building tactic.
HOW IT WORKS
To use Mylocaleshop, deals to connect with thousands of people that shop online in Nigeria, all you need to do is run a deal on Mylocaleshop.com. Then do the following:
1. Decide on what percentage discount you will give (The higher the percentage discount, the better).
2. Decide on how many units of product (or service as the case may be) you are able and willing to offer at a discount.
3. Create a merchant account on Mylocaleshop.com or alternatively, contact Mylocaleshop on Customer Care Lines :+234-806-679-5354, +234-809-509-5575 to have one of the Product Consultant come to you for free consultation.
Let us say you are vendor of clothing, Jewelry & Gifts, Books, Arts & Crafts, Beauty Products, Phones & Tabs, Computers and business center in Nigeria.
sign up on www.mylocaleshop.com/login-vendor.php
1. Determine the vendor category you desire.
2. Sign up for the vendor category under vendors using your interswitch ATM Card
3. Register and fill in necessary details/information including the nearest post-office to your shop.
4. Uploads your products with good and attractive product pictures along with clear and precise product description, the prices and weight of the product.
5. And you are ready to start selling
The vendors on Mylocaleshop will have the opportunity to have a feel and even be part of real-on-line-business in every sense of it. Since the vendors on Mylocaleshop are registered; they are recognized and authenticated so the issue of fraudulent transactions is non-existent.
This strategy is equally suitable if you sell physical products. You can use it to:
- Introduce a new product into the market
- clear old inventory
- Sell-off slow moving products
Remember, the goal is not to just cut the price off the first purchase. Rather, it is to make that first purchase so much more appealing that people find it harder to say "no".
About the Author
O.J Ogundipe is associated with Mylocaleshop.com – (one of the top online stores in Nigeria) is an initiative of Webber Networks Ltd. In partnership with NIPOST using EMS Speedpost. A proud Online Shopping Store in Nigeria with a focus on using the internet to benefit our teaming customers and improve the quality of online shopping in Nigeria.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Here Is What You Should Do For Your Artificial Christmas Tree
Author: Aidan McKeddie
2. Certain Risks And Benefits Owners Have To Face While Running A Jewelry Shop
Author: Nirmal Kr. Ghosh
3. What Are The Benefits Of Modular Switches?
Author: Nancy Pache
4. Everything You Should Know About The Caster Wheels
Author: Camren Lewis
5. Different Types Of Switches Used In Our Daily Lives
Author: Nancy Pache
6. Brass Decorative Hinges: Reasons Why You Need To Install Them In Your Home And How To Choose Right?
Author: Ashish Mishra
7. Trendy & Premium Shoe Storage Products That Leave You Asking For More
Author: Amit Mehrotraa
8. Check Out Variations Of Rakhi Celebration
9. How Can You Select And Use Heat Shrink Butt Connectors
Author: Kevin Edward
10. Tips For Turquoise Jewelry Buyers
Author: Nitesh Pathak
11. Invest In Good Women’s Impact Vest And Keep Surfing
Author: Vikram Kumar
12. Getting The Ideal Plus Size Dresses
Author: Christine Scott
13. Insoles: What To Look For Inside Your Duty Boots
Author: Cathy Maxwell
14. Ideal Catholic Gifts That Help Practice And Grow Your Faith
Author: Cathy Maxwell
15. Led Traffic Light Controller – A Cost Saving Option
Author: Joolbin Duan