ALL >> Business >> View Article
Different Benefits Of Using Dimmable Led Candelabra Bulbs
Total Articles: 7959
Dimmable LED candelabra have become very popular today and are used in numerous applications. At the outset, these bulbs used to be expensive in comparison to other conventional forms of lighting. This meant that fewer people opted for them and the cost factor was a definite deterrent. However, advances in lighting technology have changed all that. Today , these bulbs are very widely used for the numerous benefits they have:
• Long-lasting- Dimmable LED candelabra bulbs last upto ten times longer than any compact fluorescents and much longer than traditional incandescents.
• Durability- Dimmable LED candelabra bulbs do not have a filament, thus they hold up well to bumping and jarring and do not get damaged as easily as filament-based bulbs would.
• Cooling- When you use any LED bulb like the e14 7w, there is very little heat emission. Traditional incandescent bulbs tend to heat up and make spaces that are being lighted-up, hotter. LED’s emit a cooling light and there is no heat buildup. Thus they bring down air-conditioning costs in homes and help you save on energy bills.
• Environment-friendly- LED bulbs do not contain any lead or mercury and help in reducing the carbon footprint. This makes them a very environment friendly lighting option.
• Energy-efficiency- LED light bulbs like the e14 7w use only 2017W of electricity. This is 1/3rd of what is used by CFL or incandescent bulbs. LED bulbs that are used in fixtures in a home save you a lot of electricity. They throw a cooling light and you also save on replacement costs as they last very long. Even the small LED flashlight bulb extends battery life and the batteries will last 10-15 times longer than regular incandescent bulbs.
• Cost-effective- The initial cost of LED’s tends to be higher than any other form of lighting. However, even these costs have reduced over a period of time in terms of battery and energy savings, depending on where the bulbs are being used.
When LED bulbs were first introduced in the market, they were largely used in commercial applications as replacement and maintenance costs tend to be very high there. However, over the last few years, a great deal of R&D has been carried out around LED bulbs and there is a large variety of bulbs that can be used in residential applications as well. They don’t cost as much as they used to earlier and prove to be great money savers. They are practical and do not heat up and is a preferred choice of many homeowners.
You can buy different types of LED lamps at electrical stores or even online. They are very easily available and it is best to purchase branded ones that have been certified. You can use them for spot lighting, track lighting, around or above vanities and under cabinets and countertops. They can be used as task lighting as well as for recessed and indirect lighting. You can also buy LED lights for all those Christmas decorations you need. They will light up your home beautifully and last for years.
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining