ALL >> Business >> View Article
Different Benefits Of Using Dimmable Led Candelabra Bulbs
Total Articles: 7959
Dimmable LED candelabra have become very popular today and are used in numerous applications. At the outset, these bulbs used to be expensive in comparison to other conventional forms of lighting. This meant that fewer people opted for them and the cost factor was a definite deterrent. However, advances in lighting technology have changed all that. Today , these bulbs are very widely used for the numerous benefits they have:
• Long-lasting- Dimmable LED candelabra bulbs last upto ten times longer than any compact fluorescents and much longer than traditional incandescents.
• Durability- Dimmable LED candelabra bulbs do not have a filament, thus they hold up well to bumping and jarring and do not get damaged as easily as filament-based bulbs would.
• Cooling- When you use any LED bulb like the e14 7w, there is very little heat emission. Traditional incandescent bulbs tend to heat up and make spaces that are being lighted-up, hotter. LED’s emit a cooling light and there is no heat buildup. Thus they bring down air-conditioning costs in homes and help you save on energy bills.
• Environment-friendly- LED bulbs do not contain any lead or mercury and help in reducing the carbon footprint. This makes them a very environment friendly lighting option.
• Energy-efficiency- LED light bulbs like the e14 7w use only 2017W of electricity. This is 1/3rd of what is used by CFL or incandescent bulbs. LED bulbs that are used in fixtures in a home save you a lot of electricity. They throw a cooling light and you also save on replacement costs as they last very long. Even the small LED flashlight bulb extends battery life and the batteries will last 10-15 times longer than regular incandescent bulbs.
• Cost-effective- The initial cost of LED’s tends to be higher than any other form of lighting. However, even these costs have reduced over a period of time in terms of battery and energy savings, depending on where the bulbs are being used.
When LED bulbs were first introduced in the market, they were largely used in commercial applications as replacement and maintenance costs tend to be very high there. However, over the last few years, a great deal of R&D has been carried out around LED bulbs and there is a large variety of bulbs that can be used in residential applications as well. They don’t cost as much as they used to earlier and prove to be great money savers. They are practical and do not heat up and is a preferred choice of many homeowners.
You can buy different types of LED lamps at electrical stores or even online. They are very easily available and it is best to purchase branded ones that have been certified. You can use them for spot lighting, track lighting, around or above vanities and under cabinets and countertops. They can be used as task lighting as well as for recessed and indirect lighting. You can also buy LED lights for all those Christmas decorations you need. They will light up your home beautifully and last for years.
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent