ALL >> Business >> View Article
Buy Quality Grain Moisture Tester For Assessing Quality
Total Articles: 12
There are so many agriculture based products like mini paddy husker or the grain moisture tester available in the market that are very helpful for farmers to assess the quality of their harvest at their own premises. These products are simple to operate and carry in mini size to suit the requirements of individual customers. However before buying these products you should be careful enough to find the right kind of manufacturers who are dedicated in offering quality products in affordable prices to the farmers.
You can check out for companies that have lot of experience in manufacturing post harvest products as they shall be able to easily identify the needs of the farmers and come up with a customized product according to the requirements. With the mini paddy husker you can easily grade the quality of rice before actually selling it to the middle man. The machine comes with a sample capacity of 1 kg requiring a power of 0.25 HP in single phase for the process to complete. As this husker is small with dimensions like 715x335x795mm it is portable to any convenient place to assess the paddy quality.
Similarly the grain moisture tester is very useful product for farmers and those in the grain processing industry to find out moisture content in the grain test samples whether suitable for storage or not. The tester with microprocessor controlling and long life battery easily specifies moisture content in the grain with the readings ranging from 8% to 40% with perfect accuracy. This machine is based on the electrical resistance principle and comes with a LCD reading display. It just requires 6 AA 1.5 volts cell with dimensions of 164x94x40 mm that can be easily carried anywhere in a compact package.
However before placing an order with a manufacturer of mini paddy husker or grain moisture tester look out for their ISO certification that states their quality at every stage of the manufacturing process. You should also look out for the company who have a strong sales team and services engineers so that you can easily find any spare parts and avail the support of services engineers in enhancing the performance of your machine. You should also check out for the company who offers full support during installation and also offers training and consultationa services as and when required by the customers to optimize the full capacity of the machine.
A-GRAIN (India) is involved in the development, manufacturing and marketing Post Harvest Test Equipments and Seed Processing Machinery. We also manufacture a host of products like seed grading equipments, seed dividers, seed germinators, grain moisture tester etc. To get more details visit us online.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla