ALL >> Business >> View Article
Buy Quality Grain Moisture Tester For Assessing Quality
Total Articles: 12
There are so many agriculture based products like mini paddy husker or the grain moisture tester available in the market that are very helpful for farmers to assess the quality of their harvest at their own premises. These products are simple to operate and carry in mini size to suit the requirements of individual customers. However before buying these products you should be careful enough to find the right kind of manufacturers who are dedicated in offering quality products in affordable prices to the farmers.
You can check out for companies that have lot of experience in manufacturing post harvest products as they shall be able to easily identify the needs of the farmers and come up with a customized product according to the requirements. With the mini paddy husker you can easily grade the quality of rice before actually selling it to the middle man. The machine comes with a sample capacity of 1 kg requiring a power of 0.25 HP in single phase for the process to complete. As this husker is small with dimensions like 715x335x795mm it is portable to any convenient place to assess the paddy quality.
Similarly the grain moisture tester is very useful product for farmers and those in the grain processing industry to find out moisture content in the grain test samples whether suitable for storage or not. The tester with microprocessor controlling and long life battery easily specifies moisture content in the grain with the readings ranging from 8% to 40% with perfect accuracy. This machine is based on the electrical resistance principle and comes with a LCD reading display. It just requires 6 AA 1.5 volts cell with dimensions of 164x94x40 mm that can be easily carried anywhere in a compact package.
However before placing an order with a manufacturer of mini paddy husker or grain moisture tester look out for their ISO certification that states their quality at every stage of the manufacturing process. You should also look out for the company who have a strong sales team and services engineers so that you can easily find any spare parts and avail the support of services engineers in enhancing the performance of your machine. You should also check out for the company who offers full support during installation and also offers training and consultationa services as and when required by the customers to optimize the full capacity of the machine.
A-GRAIN (India) is involved in the development, manufacturing and marketing Post Harvest Test Equipments and Seed Processing Machinery. We also manufacture a host of products like seed grading equipments, seed dividers, seed germinators, grain moisture tester etc. To get more details visit us online.
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev