ALL » Art >> View Article
Choose The Right Dance Studio For Your ChildBy Expert Author: Nick Carter
To begin, parents looking to enroll their children in a dance studio should first think about what they would like to get out of the studio experience. Not all are a good fit for every type of dancer. For instance, some studios only offer a competitive dancing curriculum, while others are recreational and better suited for those enrolling for fun and social interactions. Finding a dance studio with a good balance between competitive dancing and technique training is also something very important to consider, and speak with the owner about.
It is best for a parent to ask friends who have children enrolled in dance studios for recommendations. Friends can offer solid information that cannot be gathered from the schools themselves. Ask parents of dancers attending the schools what they think about the studio. Other parents will be honest about their experiences, as they have nothing to lose by offering positive or negative criticism.
Parents looking to pick out a dance studio also need to visit different studios and speak with the instructors and staff at the different studios. Ask the staff what their philosophies on dance are, how many kids are in each class, do you let the kids out on time or five minutes late every week? Parents need to get a feel for the potential schools where their children will be dancing. It is ideal to take children along and let them (if they are old enough) ask their own questions as well. Also, the child may want to try a class, many schools offer free trial classes which is great for your child!
Parents should attend dance recitals at each of the schools that they are considering enrolling their child in. A studios recital tells a lot about the studio. Take note of how skillful the dance students are, what types of costumes they are wearing, the musical selections chosen, whether or not it looks like the kids are having fun and overall professionalism. Parents should definitely bring a note pad and write down any information or questions they may have while viewing the performance.
The article is written by the person Stepaside Dance stands for quality in teaching; we aim to inspire the students and SPECIAL EXTENDED OFFER IN 2013- Take one or more additional classes and Dance Studio Ryde, Dance Class Ryde & Dance School Ryde and much more.
To know more visit on http://www.stepaside.com.au
Art Articles1. Colucci Shares With Young Adults The Keys To Success In Everything
2. Add An Authentic Beauty To Your Home: Indian Handicrafts
Author: Pradeep N
3. Aquel Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Que Se Afrecha Cabe Ese Relato
Author: Selma Becnel
4. Un Alquiler Coches Baratos Madrid Retalla Este Paseo Emplástico
Author: Florine Bardsley
5. Plan Approval For B Khata Loan & Construction, Bbmp, B Form Home Loan Apply 9739667778
6. The International Comic Arts Forum
7. Twm Agency Ink And Tsunami Worldwide Media Announces New Clients
Author: 1888 PressRelease
8. The Drone Filming Services Can Help Document Work In Progress From Higher Altitudes
9. Customized Printable Calendar To Manage The Time
Author: : I mostly miss out the important meetings in offi
10. Find The Best Photographer Directory
11. Find Best Kunstdrucke From Online Gallery In Competitive Rates
12. The Online Gallery Is Your One Stop Shop To Find Wonderful Collection Of Schlafzimmer Bilder
13. Helping Kids To Improve Foundation Skills For Better Future
Author: Isabella Jones
14. Learn Piano For Your Own Mental Upliftment
Author: Carl Dukes
15. Piano Restoration – How To Care For Your Piano
Author: Carl Dukes