ALL >> Art >> View Article
Choose The Right Dance Studio For Your Child
Total Articles: 334
To begin, parents looking to enroll their children in a dance studio should first think about what they would like to get out of the studio experience. Not all are a good fit for every type of dancer. For instance, some studios only offer a competitive dancing curriculum, while others are recreational and better suited for those enrolling for fun and social interactions. Finding a dance studio with a good balance between competitive dancing and technique training is also something very important to consider, and speak with the owner about.
It is best for a parent to ask friends who have children enrolled in dance studios for recommendations. Friends can offer solid information that cannot be gathered from the schools themselves. Ask parents of dancers attending the schools what they think about the studio. Other parents will be honest about their experiences, as they have nothing to lose by offering positive or negative criticism.
Parents looking to pick out a dance studio also need to visit different studios and speak with the instructors and staff at the different studios. Ask the staff what their philosophies on dance are, how many kids are in each class, do you let the kids out on time or five minutes late every week? Parents need to get a feel for the potential schools where their children will be dancing. It is ideal to take children along and let them (if they are old enough) ask their own questions as well. Also, the child may want to try a class, many schools offer free trial classes which is great for your child!
Parents should attend dance recitals at each of the schools that they are considering enrolling their child in. A studios recital tells a lot about the studio. Take note of how skillful the dance students are, what types of costumes they are wearing, the musical selections chosen, whether or not it looks like the kids are having fun and overall professionalism. Parents should definitely bring a note pad and write down any information or questions they may have while viewing the performance.
The article is written by the person Stepaside Dance stands for quality in teaching; we aim to inspire the students and SPECIAL EXTENDED OFFER IN 2013- Take one or more additional classes and Dance Studio Ryde, Dance Class Ryde & Dance School Ryde and much more.
To know more visit on http://www.stepaside.com.au
Art Articles1. The Ethnic Style Of The Ponchos
2. Knitted Ponchos Get More Notices During Winters
3. Ask These Four Questions Before You Hire A Video Production Company
Author: Urban Contour
4. Devin Suau's Young Friend Writes Children's Book To Raise Funds
5. Hire Aerial Filming Services To Document Work In Progress Of Mega Projects
6. Dance Classes & Music Lessons Make You Smarter
7. Dr. Chiufang Hwang's Memoir Grown-up Child Chronicles A Taiwanese-american Girl’s Culture, Chores An
8. Steps To Become An Interior Designer, From Designtab An Interior Designer Company In Kolkata.
Author: Design Tab
9. Birthday Gifts Ahmedabad - Handmade Designer Gifts
Author: WINKS OF JOY
10. Explore The Vision Of Freelance Advertising Agency Art Director
Author: Ryan Tim
11. Things To Consider While Choosing Wedding Photographers To Get The Best Photos Of Your Special Day
Author: snehal desai
12. Gain Perfection In Professional Photography Magazine With Creative Image!!!
Author: Photographer's guide book
13. American Artist Man Ray And His Muses
Author: SIKHA DOCTOR
14. Wall Murals Leave A Lasting Mark On Your Business
Author: John Trinh
15. Painter Brisbane: Best Painting And Painters In Qld Brisbane Call: 0402 468 741
Author: Painter Brisbane - Commercial painting, Residential painting, Industrial painting, and services, b