ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Carlos Kauffmann – Racing Ahead In Both Motor Sports And Business
Total Articles: 566
Carlos Kauffmann is an eminent person and a very famous character in the industry of motor sports. Hailing from Venezuela, he is a professional race car driver with good stamina to perform at faster rates and higher G load. Carlos Kauffmann finished 3rd with a grand performance in 3rd U.S. Championship Valid GT3 Challenge Cup held at Utah. He fully liked the first chase of IMSA GT3 Cup Challenge by Yokohama, held at Road Atlanta.
In fact Carlos Kauffmann is passionate about racing cars and has witnessed several racing competitions both in and around Europe. His fondness for cars and racing was generated in him from his early childhood. Carlos Kauffmann earned the title of best race car driver of the entire year of 2010. In the successive year of 2011, he accomplished two victories in IMSA GT3 Cup Challenge by Yokohama.
NGT Motorsport is host of several professional motorsport races and will return for 3rd and 4th Rounds of IMSA GT3 Cup Challenge by Yokohama. Carlos Kauffmann is the finest amongst the team going for these races. His number 24 NGT Motorsport Porsche being placed among the winners was like a dream turning into reality for him.
The reality of driving in extreme and rough conditions in a racing competition is undervalued by the spectators who watch the race and who have no idea about the driver’s state of mind in this intensely ferocious competition. Carlos Kauffmann was not outright prepared for the racing thing, but had to undergo tough training sessions to have a firm mind capable of sustaining the intense mental pressure. He had very high levels of concentration that reached the zenith during the race. Carlos Kauffmann believes in the power of motivation which is of course the driving force behind his perseverance in face of difficulties and topmost amounts of stress and pain both mental and physical.
Apart from being an achiever in motorsport racing, Carlos Kauffmann also successfully handles business. The year 1990 which marked his debut in motorsport racing also was the year in which he founded the company, Valores Balcaf, whose aim was guaranteed access and incessant progress of global cooperatives. 1996 marked the year in which Carlos Kauffmann became the founder of Universal Express Cada de Cambio which manages digital package shipping delivery to foreign countries. Carlos Kauffmann also served as Shareholder through Inversora Comercializadora 2516 for the complete year of 1997. Through Valores Balcaf, Carlos Kauffmann provided services to Forex in 2002 in spite of providing services for the same in 1988. 2003 was when he became the Director and Shareholder of Industries Venoco.
Automobiles Articles1. Get Online Auto Insurance And Finance
2. New Shell Fuel Station Finder From Fleetcor
Author: FleetCor Deutschland GmbH
3. Dealerships Are Your One Stop Shop
Author: haggerty Ford
4. The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Learning On Driving Simulators.
Author: Eesha Zaveri
5. Buy Miami Used Luxury Cars For Sale Within Your Budget
6. Know The Truth About For Vehicle Parts Exchange In Surrey
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. Why Mot Test Is So Much Essential For Four-wheelers
Author: James Elston
8. Car Valeting The Reason That Has Kept You From Buying The New One
Author: Rhys Gibson
9. Gps Vehicle Tracking System
Author: Balu S
10. The Biggest Contribution Of Driving Coach In Chadstone To Humanity
Author: Mark Watson
11. Side By Side Comparison Between Readymade Motorcycle & Custom Chopper
Author: Levi Fysh
12. Benefits Of Leasing Your Next Car
13. Rockman - The Top Manufacturers Of Two Wheeler Parts & Automotive Component In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. For Best Services Just Opt For Auto Repair Gainesville
Author: Berrisford Smith
15. 2017 Hyundai Accent: Top Reasons Why You Should Buy This Budget Car
Author: Allen Hyundai