ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Have A Good Real Estate Agent
Total Articles: 334
Good real estate agents are licensed ones. You wouldn't want an unlicensed doctor prescribing treatment and you don't want unlicensed real estate agents helping you buy a home. Make sure their license is up to date and they are in good standing. You'll also probably want someone with a few years of experience under his or her belt. If you're new at home buying you'll want someone who knows the process so they can guide you through it. Also ask them about their hours. You'll want to be able to know when to find them. Any good agent is going to have phone, email, and office hours for easy communication.
You want real estate agents with a strong sales record. If an agent has a history of selling several homes in your local area you can, in most cases, assume they have some degree of competence. Another good question to ask is time frame. How long was a home on the market before it was sold. Also when asking about past sales ask where they were. You'll want the agent to have experience in your local market. If it looks too good to be true ask for references or testimonials. Real estate agents often keep any feedback they receive so this can be a valuable resource.
You want real estate agents with a bit of work on their calendar but not someone so overloaded they don't have time for you. So make sure that your schedule matches up with the real estate agent's schedule. Having conflicting schedules is a headache for all involved. If you need to call or meet with them you want to be able to set up a time that can be met by both parties. Also be sure to ask if the agent is representing the seller of the home as well as you. If they are representing both be sure to ask about commission fees.
The article is written by the person having keen interest in Travelling across the world hence provides the better results to tourists for their travel make happier islamorada real estate, key largo homes & key largo luxury homesand much more.
To know more info please visit on: http://peteriveiro.com
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. The Perfect Way To Invest In Property Mangement Buderim
Author: Peter Simons
2. Foreign Investors - Know How To Get The Cyprus Citizenship And Enjoy The Associated Benefits
Author: Chris Michael
3. Flats In Jagatpura
4. Assetz Here And Now | Pre Launch Project | Located In Rachenahalli, Bangalore
Author: Guru Raj
5. Lodha Codename Superdeal Upper Thane
Author: chetan singh
6. 6 Reasons To Forget Valleyview Apartments In Shimla And Consider Barog For Your Investment
Author: The Woods Barog
7. Finding Apartments For Sale - Tips For Buyers
8. How About Finding New Apartments For Sale
9. Beneficial Tips In Buying New Residence
10. What Are Various Residential Home Buying Tips
11. Main Points To Think About When Buying An Apartment Or Condo
12. Questions To Ask When Buying Houses
13. Aspects That Need To Impact The Buying Of Homes
14. Things You Must Know Prior To Buying A Home
15. What You Must Think About When Buying An Apartment Or Condo