ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Have A Good Real Estate Agent
Total Articles: 334
Good real estate agents are licensed ones. You wouldn't want an unlicensed doctor prescribing treatment and you don't want unlicensed real estate agents helping you buy a home. Make sure their license is up to date and they are in good standing. You'll also probably want someone with a few years of experience under his or her belt. If you're new at home buying you'll want someone who knows the process so they can guide you through it. Also ask them about their hours. You'll want to be able to know when to find them. Any good agent is going to have phone, email, and office hours for easy communication.
You want real estate agents with a strong sales record. If an agent has a history of selling several homes in your local area you can, in most cases, assume they have some degree of competence. Another good question to ask is time frame. How long was a home on the market before it was sold. Also when asking about past sales ask where they were. You'll want the agent to have experience in your local market. If it looks too good to be true ask for references or testimonials. Real estate agents often keep any feedback they receive so this can be a valuable resource.
You want real estate agents with a bit of work on their calendar but not someone so overloaded they don't have time for you. So make sure that your schedule matches up with the real estate agent's schedule. Having conflicting schedules is a headache for all involved. If you need to call or meet with them you want to be able to set up a time that can be met by both parties. Also be sure to ask if the agent is representing the seller of the home as well as you. If they are representing both be sure to ask about commission fees.
The article is written by the person having keen interest in Travelling across the world hence provides the better results to tourists for their travel make happier islamorada real estate, key largo homes & key largo luxury homesand much more.
To know more info please visit on: http://peteriveiro.com
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Service Apartment For Rent In Bangalore And Mangalore
Author: Paul Wright
2. 2 Phong Cách Thiết Kế Phòng Khách Chung Cư Eco Lake Theo Xu Hướng Trẻ Trung Của Năm 2017
Author: thiết kế phòng khách
3. Top 7 Popular Area For Best Pg’s In Bangalore ( Real Example Inside)
4. Signature Millennia Coming Up With A New Project In Gurgaon Name Signature Global The Millennia
Author: TWINKLE SINGHAL
5. Get A Premium Life At Lodha Lakeshore Greens Dombivali- Flats In Mumbai At Affordable Price
6. Right Time For Independent Living In Kelowna
Author: Adam Levine is the author of this article
7. Be New Technology Savvy & Have A Proper Business Plan
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
8. Boerne Texas Listing Agent Can Help You To Find The Best Cordillera Ranch Homes For Sale!
Author: Richmond Frasier
9. Sean Zarinegar: Going Where Opportunity Takes Him
Author: Sean Zarinegar
10. How To Find Out How Much Lease & Office Space We Need?
Author: novel office
11. Best Residential Projects In Gurgaon, Sohna Road
12. Incredible Piece Of Home Full Of Luxury And Elegance
Author: Shourya Group
13. A Perfect Home With Lavish Living Ensconced In Bountiful Comforts
Author: Shourya Group
14. Sell Your Property In Downtown Dubai
Author: Arash Jalili
15. Find Best Home Builders To Buy Your Dream Home