ALL >> Business >> View Article
Tips For Buying Led Light Bulbs
Total Articles: 7959
LED light bulbs have gained a lot in popularity and today, they are available in a variety of styles and models. The few things you should keep in mind while purchasing an LED bulb are:
• Brightness- LED light bulbs are available in varying brightness. Read the package before buying any bulb. You can use the wattage measurement to compare the illumination of the bulb. For instance, a 9 watt LED is equivalent to a 45 watt incandescent bulb output. However, the latest method of comparing any bulb in is lumens. This is a measure of the perceived brightness. The higher the lumens, the more the brightness. All branded LED light bulbs have the lumens mentioned on the packaging.
• 3-way bulb- The latest Led bulbs are available in 3-way combination styles. They are a replacement for the 30 & 60 as well as the 75W incandescent bulbs. They also consume 80% less power than any incandescent bulb. The LED mr16 bulbs and will end up throwing more light with the use of minimal energy. The 3-way LED like the LED mr16 bulbs are omni-directional. It can be used in the places where you would traditionally use an incandescent.
• Warm or cool? - When you use an LED light bulb, you have the option to choose between cool or warm light. The latest LED bulbs are available the “cool” white-light version. They are perfect for task lighting. On the other hand, the “warm” light is preferred in areas where small or accent area lighting is required.
• Bulb type- You can also decide whether you want to use the standard or the dimmable bulbs. They can be operated on the standard dimmer switch.
• Quality- Opt for good-quality branded bulbs or else they will die out prematurely. Do not opt to purchase the discounted ones. These bulbs generally have a low-quality chip that has a tendency to fail very easily.
• Certification- When you buy standard, high-quality LED light bulbs; they will have the certification marking. Look for Energy Star, UL and FCC markings.
• Diffused bulbs- Depending on which area has to be lighted, LED lights are available in various types. In diffused bulbs, clusters of dimpled lens-covered LED’s spread light over wider areas. They are available in Edison bases and can be used to light porches, rooms and hallways. They can also be used in accent lamps, reading lamps and low-light applications.
• Dimmable LED bulbs- These are typically designed for use in bathroom vanities or any place where a globe bulb is used. They are very energy efficient and produce bright light.
• Track lighting- LED’s are perfect for track lighting. They do not emit heat and provide bright and colorful lighting, sans the heat.
Thus you will find LED lights in various specifications and for various applications. You should check what kind of function the light is going to serve, opt for high-quality bulbs that are branded and certified. This will ensure that you get the long-lasting and energy-efficient lighting you are looking for.
Chinchin Lighting is suppliers of all types of http://www.chichinlighting.com -Led Light Bulbs . Some of these bulbs can be used as a replacement for Led Mr16 Bulbs .
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining