ALL » Legal >> View Article
How To Choose The Right Solicitors For Compensation ClaimsBy Expert Author: allison cleary
Michael Lewin Solicitors were originally established in March 2001, and initially operated as a smalllocal legal practice in Leeds. However, they are now a nationally established firm offering a wide spread of legal services. They operate 5 offices and employ more than 100 people servicing the whole of the UK.
They have a very friendly team of highly qualified partners, solicitors, trainee solicitors and legal advisors who will help you every step of the way.
They have a reputation for fighting the toughest cases against the hardest and sometimes largest opponents in the UK.
Their staffs win many friends and admirers with their hard work ethic and tireless support for the local community and charity fundraising efforts.
The work is distributed within their Leeds Offices as follows:
Moortown Branch 1 situated on Harrogate Road deals with:
Accident at work
Accident in public places
Food poisoning claims
Moortown Branch 2 also situated on Harrogate Road deals with:
Oakwood Branch situated on Roundhay Road deals with:
Road Traffic Accidents
Stress at Work
Devonshire House Branch situated on Devonshire Avenue in Leeds deals with:
Work Related Illness
Noise Induced Hearing Claims
Shadwell Office situated in Trident House on Shadwell Lane in Leeds deals with:
Work Related Illness (In relation to Industrial Noise)
Their team of highly qualified professionals include:
Ian Abel joined the firm in June 2013 and is the Head of the Employment Department. Ian acts for both employers and employees in dealing with a full case load of both contentious and non-contentious employment law issues.
Anthony Fox is a Fee Earner in the Employment Department and commenced work with Michael Lewin Solicitors in March 2012 having previously worked for the Citizens Advice Bureau, as well as in private practice. He has over 3 years of experience advising both individuals and companies on employment rights and handling claims in the Employment Tribunal.
James Ashton is Head of Product Liability; he joined Michael Lewin Solicitors in March 2012 where he started off in the Road Traffic Accidents department. James is a Litigation Executive with extensive experience in person injury especially in product liability and accidents at work.
Emma Davison joined Michael Lewin Solicitors in July 2012 as a Road Traffic Accident Fee Earner. Emma has extensive experience in personal injury including; Criminal Injuries and Road Traffic Accidents. More recently Emma joined the product liability team.
Richard Coulthard is Legal Executive and has over 10 years litigation experience.Richard regularly handles high value, complex personal injury claims involving life changing injuries and claims involving substantial past and future losses.
Jessica Thompson is a Trainee Solicitor in the Stress At Work Department. Jessica has been a fee earner at Michael Lewin Solicitors for over 3 years. She is currently handling a variety of employment claims with a specialism in stress at work claims.
Michael Lewin Solicitors are available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. Please contact: 0844 499 9302 for assistance.
For more information about compensation claims solicitors in UK on http://www.michaellewin.co.uk
Legal Articles1. Finish Your Property Related Work Fast With The Estate Lawyer Vancouver Services
Author: John Petter
2. Hiring An Attorney Lessens The Severe Penalties
Author: MICHAEL GREENBERG
3. Top Risks Associated With Ivc Filter Injury And How To Find Perfect Legal Help In Ft. Worth
Author: Nick Feizy
4. Aquel Alquiler Coche Alicante Se Agrupa Un Desperdiciamiento Topolσgico
Author: Katherina Soto
5. The Lemon Law
Author: Howard Gutman
6. Cuanto Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Zahoria Este Libertarismo Gesticulador
Author: Faith Real
7. Seat Belt Injury Law Firm The Safety Purpose Of Seat Belts
8. El Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Alicante Desenlabona Ese Telonero Arbitrador Excepto Un Mecato Sangui
Author: Latia Gaunt
9. Best Interests Of The Child: What Guides Judges Decision-making
10. Forensic Document & Handwriting Examiner | James A. Green
Author: James A. Green
11. 7 Must Take Steps After Encountering A Catastrophic Auto Accident In Texas
12. Things To Know About Filing Personal Injury Claims
13. What Steps You Must Follow To File A Medical Negligence Claim
Author: Charlie Alcott
14. Is There Difficulty In Finding Answers To Your Carpet Cleaning?
Author: Helen Raley
15. The Houston Criminal Defense Attorneys Are Experts In Dealing With All Types Of Criminal Cases