ALL >> Legal >> View Article
How To Choose The Right Solicitors For Compensation Claims
Total Articles: 1
Michael Lewin Solicitors were originally established in March 2001, and initially operated as a smalllocal legal practice in Leeds. However, they are now a nationally established firm offering a wide spread of legal services. They operate 5 offices and employ more than 100 people servicing the whole of the UK.
They have a very friendly team of highly qualified partners, solicitors, trainee solicitors and legal advisors who will help you every step of the way.
They have a reputation for fighting the toughest cases against the hardest and sometimes largest opponents in the UK.
Their staffs win many friends and admirers with their hard work ethic and tireless support for the local community and charity fundraising efforts.
The work is distributed within their Leeds Offices as follows:
Moortown Branch 1 situated on Harrogate Road deals with:
• Accident at work
• Accident in public places
• Accidents abroad,
• Animal claims
• Food poisoning claims
• Gym accidents
• Military accidents
• Nightclub claims
Moortown Branch 2 also situated on Harrogate Road deals with:
• Financial mis-selling
Oakwood Branch situated on Roundhay Road deals with:
• Criminal Injury
• Road Traffic Accidents
• Stress at Work
• Product Liability
• Employment Disputes
• Sports Injury
Devonshire House Branch situated on Devonshire Avenue in Leeds deals with:
• Medical Negligence
• Work Related Illness
• Noise Induced Hearing Claims
Shadwell Office situated in Trident House on Shadwell Lane in Leeds deals with:
• Work Related Illness (In relation to Industrial Noise)
Their team of highly qualified professionals include:
Ian Abel joined the firm in June 2013 and is the Head of the Employment Department. Ian acts for both employers and employees in dealing with a full case load of both contentious and non-contentious employment law issues.
Anthony Fox is a Fee Earner in the Employment Department and commenced work with Michael Lewin Solicitors in March 2012 having previously worked for the Citizens Advice Bureau, as well as in private practice. He has over 3 years of experience advising both individuals and companies on employment rights and handling claims in the Employment Tribunal.
James Ashton is Head of Product Liability; he joined Michael Lewin Solicitors in March 2012 where he started off in the Road Traffic Accidents department. James is a Litigation Executive with extensive experience in person injury especially in product liability and accidents at work.
Emma Davison joined Michael Lewin Solicitors in July 2012 as a Road Traffic Accident Fee Earner. Emma has extensive experience in personal injury including; Criminal Injuries and Road Traffic Accidents. More recently Emma joined the product liability team.
Richard Coulthard is Legal Executive and has over 10 years litigation experience.Richard regularly handles high value, complex personal injury claims involving life changing injuries and claims involving substantial past and future losses.
Jessica Thompson is a Trainee Solicitor in the Stress At Work Department. Jessica has been a fee earner at Michael Lewin Solicitors for over 3 years. She is currently handling a variety of employment claims with a specialism in stress at work claims.
Michael Lewin Solicitors are available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. Please contact: 0844 499 9302 for assistance.
For more information about compensation claims solicitors in UK on http://www.michaellewin.co.uk
Legal Articles1. Avail Houston Criminal Defense Attorneys Services To Safeguard Your Legal Interests
2. What Does A Car Accident Lawyer Do?
3. The Traffic Tickets Defense Lawyer Houston Can Save You From All Types Of Traffic Violations
4. Importance Of Hiring A Wrongful Death Lawyer
5. Setting Up Business In India
Author: knowledgentia Consultants
6. Choosing A Reputable Attorney To Represent You In Court
Author: Adam Clark
7. Know About Law Firms That Help In Accident Cases
Author: Adam Clark
8. Leading Criminal Defense Attorney Assistance
Author: Adam Clark
9. At What Point Should You Contact A Lawyer To Deal With Your Car Accident?
10. 5 Important Questions To Ask Your Car Accident Attorney In Arizona
11. Contact Personal Injury Lawyers Oklahoma For Best Compensation
12. How To Divorce Your Spouse -mutual Consent Divorce- Hindu Divorce Law
Author: Legal Resolved
13. Wrongful Death Lawyers: What To Expect In A Wrongful Death Lawsuit
14. How To Attract Clients And Boost Your Law Firm Business?
Author: John Ford
15. Importance Of Legal Documentation Company