ALL >> Health >> View Article
Natural And Herbal Treatments For Low Sperm Motility
Total Articles: 46
Sperm motility means the capability of sperms to move toward the egg for purpose of fertilization. You can analysis that whether the sperms are healthy or not, on the basis of whether sperms move either in a straight line or in a curved line or do not move at all.
The sperms motility of sperm is required to be high to swim fast enough to fertilize the egg. But in some cases this may be very low when they remain inactive. There may be various causes of low sperm motility. These causes may include stress, cigarette smoking, alcohol drinking, poor nutrition due to unhealthy diet, some enthusiastic exercises, some genetic causes, exposure to some pollutants and chemicals, side effects of some medication, etc.
As low sperm motility is one of the main causes of male infertility and can negatively affect the overall health of a man. Low motility also shows that the produced sperms are not healthy and efficient and so they cannot fertilize the egg. Since the fertilization of egg with the help of healthy sperm motility is necessary to have a kid, you should use natural and herbal treatments for low sperm motility.
There are many natural and herbal treatments for low sperm motility such as Spermac Capsules and Musli Kaunch Capsules that are very helpful to improve sperm motility. Spermac Capsules and Musli Kaunch Capsules are made of purely natural herbs that have very effective properties to improve the sperm motility.
There are many other natural and herbal treatments for low sperm motility, which are as follows:
1. Zinc: Zinc is considered as one of the most effective minerals to for healthy sperm motility and male fertility. The best sources of zinc are sesame seeds, calf liver, beef, oysters, lamb, venison, pumpkin seeds, turkey, yogurt, green peas, and shrimp.
2. Selenium: Selenium also a natural and herbal treatment for low sperm motility and increasing the production of sperm. You can get selenium from snapper, liver, cod, tuna, halibut, salmon, shrimp, sardines, mushrooms, etc.
3. CoQ10: CoQ10 is another treatment for low sperm motility in semen. It also helps to defend cells from free radical injure and may protect the health of egg as well. The best food sources of CoQ10 are seafood and organ meats.
4. Vitamin E: Vitamin E also plays an important role to improve sperm health and sperm motility in men. Deficiency of Vitamin E in the body can also cause infertility. You can get Vitamin E from food sources like sunflower seeds, olives, papaya, almonds, spinach, and dark leafy greens vegetables.
5. Vitamin C: For men, vitamin C is also helpful to improve sperm motility. The best sources of Vitamin C are fruits, tomatoes, red peppers, cranberries, potatoes, broccoli, cabbage, and citrus fruit.
6. Folic acid: Folic acid is also a best natural and herbal treatment for low sperm motility. You can get folic acid from various food sources like liver, pinto beans, lentils, garbanzo beans, spinach, asparagus, black beans, kidney beans, navy beans, collard greens, etc.
Along with all these above stated natural and herbal treatments for low sperm motility, you should regularly take Spermac Capsules and Musli Kaunch Capsules, one capsule of each for three to four months to get better result without any side effects.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat